Re: Are We the Chosen People?
June 17, 2010, 02:49:35 AM
@ goodletsdance...I HEAR YA !!! I have often wondered why I have done the things I have done since last June. I have MJ posters and calenders, I have CDs and video discs, I have watched more youtube videao of MJ than I ever thought possible and I even booked the day off of work and phoned in sick on the day of the memorial.

I never do things like this and have never done this kinda stuff for anyone else and I have to say it makes me feel a little better knowing that thier are women my age that are going through the same thing. My father passed away recently and we did not have a relationship but as I was the only living in the vicintity it was up to me to do al lot of the things but every night I would come home and feed my child and then get on the computer right away and I felt that if I missed a day I would miss everything.

Every day when I turn on the TV I wonder if there will be news about the " return" I am actually a very sane woman and I often wonder what has happened to me? It is a very odd phenomanon that is for certain.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

MashMike

June 17, 2010, 04:42:43 AM
I should admit that i have always been his fanatic fan since i was 6( but , of course, in moderation)  but i should also admit that after his "death" and after this hoax i have totally changed my way of thinking, i used to look at the world through pink sunglasses but now i have become more alarm about things goin' on in the world, i have become more mature and more informed about everything and i'm so glad that many people from all over the world have been united under this site, under this forum for Michael, for his invaluable message and simply for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

mattie

June 17, 2010, 05:13:05 AM
Hello ..
I was never this huge fan.
Always liked his music and dancing.
I am wundering this whole year..Why did this happen to me??
And why not to the people arround me??
Something happend to me sins the 02 anouncment..There i already felt something  weird.
I did not pay attention to it(it was in the back of my mind) until june 25.
After that..Wel..I am here sins day one!

Yes, what is it that reached us? but not so many other people??

Sorry for my Englisch writing..This is the reason i dont post much.
But i am here every day.
And this for a grandmother of 58 years old!
Do you know how they looke at me at home here :mrgreen:
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 06:06:58 AM
Hello  :)

Ditto, ditto, ditto to virtually all the posts before mine.  Unbelievable how similar all our stories are isn't it.

I grew up with Michael (not personally, sadly :(  ) but I am exactly 6 months older than him and one of my first ever records was Got to be There, which I still love to this day.  At the same as Michael and the Jackson 5, The Osmonds appeared and I'm afraid Donny really stole my heart (I'm sucker for a soppy song) so although I listened to alot of Michael's and the Jackson 5's songs, all the albums/records I ever made absolutely sure I bought, were Donny's and the Osmonds, as well as plastering my bedroom in their pictures (I still remember how my dad used to groan when he walked in my room and say such as "how can you sleep with all those teeth around you :lol:  ).  

I can still vividly remember the huge build up to the Thriller video and song and was absolutely mesmorised by it, and still am every time I see it.  I was always interested in news about Michael though more often than not it was some stupid story the media had made up and then exaggerated beyond belief and I was 100% sure of his innocence during the trials, and never waivered from my belief in him and his purity.  The poor, poor man - I could cry now when I think of what he went through - it would be an horrific ordeal for any one of us but for such a sweet and gentle soul, I'm amazed how well he kept his composure and dignity.  When he finally walked free, looking so frail and weak, I said to my husband "I bet he makes a come back" - something which couldn't have looked further from the truth at the time.

The question I now ask myself is - "which come back was I possibly referring to"?  I don't know now :D

I was on the internet on 25th June last year when I came across the headline about Michael being rushed to hospital, and then "allegedly" had died.  I cannot explain what came over me but since that day I have not been able to let a day pass without checking this forum, and a couple of others, to make sure I haven't missed anything at all about him, watch videos of him - some of which I had never seen before.  I can't talk about how I feel to my husband because he just thinks I am bonkers but anytime anything Michael related comes on tv, in the paper, radio etc. he looks at me and I just say "poor Michael" and leave it at that.

I can remember the day Diana died like it was yesterday and the thunderbolt that went through me too but I never once questioned it was true, though I did question the cirumstances.  I just felt it was such a tragic waste of a young life, of someone who had so much more to give and who was finally finding her own way in life.

Enough I think - I still have days when I am not really sure but something, or someone, is just keeping me tied to all this and I don't think I could break free from it, even if I wanted to.

Much love xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

June 17, 2010, 06:47:03 AM
There is indeed a phenomenon going on with this. It's like Michael has been talking to people's souls without some of them even knowing it, like me. When he 'died' it was like a 'soul recall'. Our soul memory was triggered. Michael knows us so well and how to communicate with us at a level that most are completely blind to. How astonishing that so many who were not fans as such have had this message internally logged for future awakening, and here we all are, connecting together and forming Michael's Army of love. It is truly breath-taking. On many occassions when Michael tried to talk to his fans he would be drowned out by screaming fans and now he really is being heard. Michael has planned this for so many years and now must be a very humbling time for him, knowing for sure that he has been heard. He knew all along that it would take his 'death' for the memory he implanted in us to be triggered.
Everything about our World is about frequency and vibration and Michael knew how to tune into us on a collective sunbconscious level. Our World is changing and Yes, I do think we are the chosen ones who have connected with this frequency of Michael and of love. This is a strong form of telepathy in many ways and I thank Michael for the years and years of dedication he has given to us. He has worked harder and with more passion than anyone else I can think of on this Planet and our World will be healed with our collective awareness and strength, as it grows. Michael should be incredibly proud of himself as this is beyond anything previously imaginable.    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 06:52:50 AM
Quote from: "mattie"
Hello ..
I was never this huge fan.
Always liked his music and dancing.
I am wundering this whole year..Why did this happen to me??
And why not to the people arround me??
Something happend to me sins the 02 anouncment..There i already felt something  weird.
I did not pay attention to it(it was in the back of my mind) until june 25.
After that..Wel..I am here sins day one!

Yes, what is it that reached us? but not so many other people??

Exactly the same with me  :D My only explanation for myself is that I loved him all the time, I just didn´t realised it before he left us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

June 17, 2010, 09:12:24 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I'm sure there will be a 12 step program for us when it's all over... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ..I forgot to mention, I also fell in L.O.V.E with him after he "passed".  I researched everything there was about him and just couldn't believe how magical he is...I spend about 6 hrs a day here.  And yes, most days I turn it on with my morning coffee....

Ditto! I'm in my mid-thirties witha husband and two young kids...always loved his music, but was never really a "fan". Became totally obsessed after his "death" and read and researched about any and everything related to him; fell madly in L.O.V.E. (like you) and can't do without this forum! He IS magical! Something about him just captivates you and draws you right in. My eyes have been opened to the evils in this world because of him! I don't think anyone every has or ever will again have the kind of impact on my life that he has had! Of course my husband thinks I'm crazy, but that's inconsequential to me.  :lol:

With LOVE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

June 17, 2010, 10:14:57 AM
Well I guess I have a very similar story to everyone really :roll:   I always loved MJs music, and would follow stories about him in recent years, but wasnt a fanatic , just loved a lot of the Motown artists in my teans, I did have a few CDs, never went to a concert, gosh wish I had when the chance was there in the early 1990s.  I had got tickets for 02 Concert in August, but sadly that was not to be :?  

I am 56 years, married, have my own small business which I do 7/days week thoughout the year working with animals.  I am not sure what I felt initially, shock initially  :shock:  I was asleep early morning when my TV had come on and I sat bolt upright wide awake!  when I heard the BBC TV presenter say "Michael Jackson" is Dead.  It wasnt until after the memorial service finished, I dont know why or what I was searching for but within a few days I found the first MJHD site, the longer they delayed the funeral the more strange things felt, I have tried, but like all of you I am on this site everday, I try to plan my work around it, (I should be working now ;)  :lol:) I will be in trouble with my boss (me! :lol: ).  It is a huge learning experience for me, before this, I had never been on ytube, or even played music on the internet, I now have myspace accounts facebook, twitter etc etc all to follow the events of hoax related topics.   I had never been on any type of forum!   I have a husband who is very understanding!  I spend so much time investigating the hoax my house is in dire need of my attention but it is just a compulsion to find out the truth.

I feel that this adventure has changed me in many ways, I have learned so much from this experience.  I just feel so drawn to Michael, just watching him makes me so emotional, he is such a loving caring person, who is just so misunderstood by the world, he has such a pure soul you can almost see feel it in his aura.  Im not very good at emplaining myself. :oops:

My definition of Michael is "Pure Love".

Blessing to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 11:20:00 AM
Odd that there are so many of us that feel the same way....I'm an (old) analyst, not given to displays of irrational emotion and/or behavior and yet everyday I'm here. I cease to tell anyone anymore because of the looks I get. So I guess I'm a "closet" believer.

I do feel a strong spiritual connection and yes, that I was especially chosen as many of you are to be here. I also feel a great responsibility because of that. My quest was originally for the truth...now it's about what God would have me do with the information I've received here. I have already started to make small changes that have grown exponentially since last year. I'm going to stay to the end...or until I get my answer for my life. The one recurring message for me has been "healing." I just am not sure will that will lead. I just think it is bigger than I can possibly imagine."To whom much is given, much is required." We all have been given a great gift by being here.

I would love to meet all of you when this is "over."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 12:12:58 PM
Loved reading these posts. So we are sharing the same actions, like an addict. Never enough information. I like the word enchanted, and I am glad about how others feel a spiritual feeling is awakened. I do not think MJ  wants us to use Murray as seeking justice. I just don't know. I really just want to know how and why  such" normal" people, have been drawn into this so strongly, while so many more have not? Is there a message from Him that we are missing????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 12:21:21 PM
It's interesting to see the ones who are 50 ish here.  Myself included.  I  have been a ( since I do not like the word fan), I will say that I have been an admirer of Michaels since he came out on his own.  I just love the human being side of him so much, his caring and kindness and his hope for humanity. Of course I have all of his music and most of the DVD'S of him working his magic on stage ........... oh that and his voice are "it" for me.  My feeling is that we are older souls here,  we have connected with MJ because we care and at some level know and feel that we will and are making the change that is needed.
I like most of you come to this site everyday to see what is new, it makes me feel that I am not alone in how I feel.  Even thou none of us have met, we are connected and this is the place for us to come and speak our truth and to feel sad and to cry and to laugh . Mo and Souza were guided here to bring us ALL together for this Adventure. I have read many post here and there are some of you that blow me away with your wisdom. I wish I could name all of you that have at one point or another made me have a  :o .   Being 50 has its moments on the memory.  Just so you know that all of you are wonderful souls, and I am grateful for the chance to be here amongst opened minded and liked minded human beings.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 12:55:28 PM
I hold my hands up and say that I am the same as most of you who have replied in this thread.

I am 39, married, no kids, work full time.  As a teenager I was very aware of Michael's music - Thriller and Bad especially and I went through a 'phase' in the Bad era of having an MJ poster on my bedroom wall for a few months.  However, as I got to the age of about 16-17, I moved away from Michael and got into other music such as Wet Wet Wet, Kylie Minogue (and others) and sort of left Michael behind.  I was never a die-hard MJ fan back then.  However, I continued to buy his CDs when they were released but then when it got to 1992 I never gave Michael a second thought.

Even during the trials in 1993 and 2005 I was very 'distant' - not BECAUSE of the trials, don't get me wrong, but because there was so much going on in my life around that time - had just met my future husband, bought our first house etc etc.

Since 25th June 2009 I am MJ crazy!!  I am like a teenager again.  Never before has anyone had such an impact on my life and never have I been so fanatical about anyone or anything.  I can only describe it as having had a huge slap on the face, a wake-up call.  It's very odd and for a while it unsettled me.  I would ask myself "But why am I feeling like this about Michael?  Why has he had this impact on me?"

For me, I think some of it is guilt - I feel very very guilty that it took 25th June 2009 for me to realise what Michael is all about and also, guilt because I wasn't there when he needed the love and support of his fans more than ever.

So, for all of you who are wondering "why", I know exactly what you mean.

XX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

CC

June 17, 2010, 02:03:06 PM
Quote from: "Speechless_250609"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I'm sure there will be a 12 step program for us when it's all over... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ..I forgot to mention, I also fell in L.O.V.E with him after he "passed".  I researched everything there was about him and just couldn't believe how magical he is...I spend about 6 hrs a day here.  And yes, most days I turn it on with my morning coffee....

Ditto! I'm in my mid-thirties witha husband and two young kids...always loved his music, but was never really a "fan". Became totally obsessed after his "death" and read and researched about any and everything related to him; fell madly in L.O.V.E. (like you) and can't do without this forum! He IS magical! Something about him just captivates you and draws you right in. My eyes have been opened to the evils in this world because of him! I don't think anyone every has or ever will again have the kind of impact on my life that he has had! Of course my husband thinks I'm crazy, but that's inconsequential to me.  :lol:

With LOVE!!!!

SAME HERE!!! I JUST READ ALL THE POSTS AND IS AMAZING!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING??? I ALWAYS LIKE HIS MUSIC, THE WAY HE MOVES, HIS VOICE, HIS SMILE BUT NOW... I´M LOST!!! MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER ARE SEARCHING SOME PLACE NEAR HOME TO PUT ME IN BECAUSE MY PADDED CELL IS NOT ENOUGH! LOL! I'M 34 AND SO HAPPY TO BE HERE... LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

suspicious mind

June 17, 2010, 02:14:09 PM
after reading all of these post and seeing so much likeness in myself only one thing stands out to me that i need to claify (on the part of myself i don't aim to speak for anyone else). i just want to go on record as making it clear that micheal was chosen also  and that he is not somehow the one doing the chosing.you don't have to agree with me , just know where i stand.L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

CC

June 17, 2010, 02:15:57 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
after reading all of these post and seeing so much likeness in myself only one thing stands out to me that i need to claify (on the part of myself i don't aim to speak for anyone else). i just want to go on record as making it clear that micheal was chosen also  and that he is not somehow the one doing the chosing.you don't have to agree with me , just know where i stand.L.O.V.E.
;) AGREE!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal