Re: Are We the Chosen People?
June 19, 2010, 07:33:24 PM
3292gold this is a great question!
Like many of the other friendly contributors to this thread, I have been wondering why all of a sudden I developed a deep admiration and respect for Michael and an obsessive interest in finding out the Truth and... making the World a better place. I am a woman in her mid 40's, with often a hectic professional schedule.
Prior to Michael's death, I had relatively little interest in "the man", I had a few CD's and that was it! I heard about Michael coming to the O2, I found the announcement for the concerts somewhat "surreal" and never thought about getting tickets; I carried on with my busy life instead!  Then Michael "died" and a close friend (who happens to be a musician) told me that the world had lost a genius and once of its nicest guy, this got me curious and ... I did my research work, bought numerous CDs and DVDs and discovered an artist and man I never knew and cried watching the memorial.  It could have been the end of the matter as I got back into my busy life!
But it was not meant to be! One weekend in July (a Sunday late evening), I went for a run in one of the Royal Parks as I do often (I am the Running Girl  :D ), when I saw from a distance somebody with an "unusual" look... I continued my run and passed this person (in the meanwhile a car had stopped nearby to talk with this person)... then the car went and this person called me... and I felt my legs wobbling because the gentle American voice and the looks made me think of Michael and I just could not think straight anymore, I was in a state of total shock...
This is the event that started my search for the truth and eventually got me on MJDHI.

Do I believe that we may be the chosen people? Everything happens for a reason and Michael's message is definitely one I believe strongly in and I am prepared to stand up for... so who knows  ;)

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

June 19, 2010, 08:40:17 PM
I will second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

June 20, 2010, 04:55:55 AM
Quote from: "Lou"
I see what you mean. I've been wondering the same. I was not an obsessed fan, and now it's almost a year, I think about MJ and this whole case everyday. I've asked myself -"why?", too many times, without an answer. Maybe there's a mistery behind it... :?:

Same thing for me. I can not explain well for that English is not my language, but I recognize myself in all that you are telling, and Michael changed my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 20, 2010, 10:46:44 AM
WOW!  I have read each and every post and am deeply grateful to everyone.  I fit the pattern and like someone mentioned may have to enter a 12 step program, but only after my kids agree to release me from the mental hospital they've arranged for me.  It all hit me one day after seeing TII.  One day, I felt the rapture.  Not being a Christian, I was a bit taken aback by this but was so certain lift off was imminent, I called my two children to be with me so they wouldn't be left behind.  Poor things!  I can only imagine what they thought.  I had to up the bandwidth on my satellite to accommodate all my Youtube viewings and extra tissue to soak up all the tears.  Months later I feel a certain unease when I've not had computer access for too long.  

I have wondered for a long time how people I know and love can see these videos (I've begged friends to watch some of them) and not see what I see.  I have a theory for which I would love some feedback.  Some people in the New Age realm have suggested that we are now connecting to our 'star families.'  Despite the ridicule, I KNOW that something profound has happened that has, at least temporarily, separated me from the rest of the world and placed me here with all of you who share this great love and appreciation for a man whose talent, wisdom and heart is unfathomable.  Like many of you, I've never had such unwavering faith in anything before, and so perhaps we are here waiting for our next assignment.  Sending a massive shout out of LOVE to all of you other crazies....Maggie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions