2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Are We the Chosen People?
June 16, 2010, 11:45:25 PM
[youtube:13n8irzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcDLPv7cQm0&feature=fvw[/youtube:13n8irzg]

[youtube:13n8irzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXV6q8tEOcQ&feature=fvw[/youtube:13n8irzg]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

June 16, 2010, 11:49:02 PM
whatyourheartsays -"I'm just back to my childhood, but with 20 years of experience behind me"

I love this! Thank you! Never in my life have I worn clothes and jewelry to support somebody I don't know. I am like a teenager with all my MJ stuff LOL!
54 yrs old, an artist, with a grown son of my own gone from the nest-always loving Michael and his music and films and never believing all the lies. Silently praying for him and wondering where he is or how he is doing.....
The 6-25-09 news was not believed, after 2 weeks of crying my eyes and heart out, because you could feel the pain on the news. Everybody believed he had died, how come I feel like nothing makes sense and I said on forums that I am leaving the window open cuz Peter Pan is out there.
Oh yes the sympathetic pats on the back, she'll come around.
 Never did! After reading the posts all this time from day one I am still in belief that Michael lives. I don't know why or how or when and frankly just a small note somewhere saying he is fine and well would make me so happy. I don't care why or how or when I just know I stand by him with whatever he chooses, always.
I think we are the chosen people of a sort, we never drank the kool-aid and have learned to not believe the media, to question virtually everything!
I wish the media would just cut him out of their "news", let him alone and his children and family, I feel like they media will be the ones to start all the hate again and I would rather not see that. Michael said "You gotta let it simmer" so simmer I am.
I only listen to MJ now, I try hard to listen to others, I love 3T. Nobody compares to MJ!
I will admit I watched Purple Rain last night on VH1 :-)
<<<Group hug>>>>>
I love and miss you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

June 17, 2010, 12:34:37 AM
I nominate this for topic of the year!  :D

Beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 12:47:39 AM
Wow! It is my birth month & day November, 11  :) .
I knew 11/11 role in numerology, but "awareness" I see first time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Love4Michael

June 17, 2010, 01:03:31 AM
I second that nomination dmovie27!!  I'm 51, always been a fan but like many others got busy in family life. I now have tears in my eyes from reading through these posts. It's hard to feel so alone in the real world of everyday life, not knowing anyone around me that feels the way I do, but I see the same shared feeling poured out here on this page and know I'm NOT alone!!

Thank you all for putting in print all that's in my heart

Yes, Virgina...there IS a Santa Claus

and

Yes, World....Michael IS Magic!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 17, 2010, 01:14:56 AM
OK :o  I started watching those 11:11 videos at exactly 11:11  ( time on my computer)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

MJonmind

June 17, 2010, 01:30:15 AM
This is a good topic. This whole thing is such a weird phenomenen. I'm 54 also, was not an MJ fan at all or followed anyone, just had heard his songs occasionally like everyone. When he died, I studied about his life a bit, like usual.  But I was totally unprepared for what happened and I don't understand it. It was like I totally fell headoverheels in love with the man, within a couple of weeks. These feelings have never left, feelings of incredible joy, awe.  :D But early after falling in love, I started to grieve his loss, worse than a family member. I started to feel pain in my heart, and feel depressed. The thought of a hoax entered my mind, cause I research about all kinds of weird things online, and have for 10 years. I found the first MJDH site (not sure) beginning of August I think. Went into shock when it went down permanently, but found this site shortly after, and have been literally glued to this place ever since. I mean I still have a family to take care of, work part time, etc. but do what I have to do and, SNAP, right back here.  :roll: This has been the experience of my life, like my crowning acheivement/adventure. Sometimes I think, what if 2 years from now nothing has happened and I'll have to face the fact that I wasted 1 or more years every spare moment, that I could have been productive otherwise. Everyone in my life that know about my interest (very few) all think I'm nuts.  I think it's got something to do with my heart, and the leanings it has, the way I'm wired, or created. :?  That's why your title is interesting--"are we the chosen people". Why are there so many of us that have such similar stories. The only thing missing for me is--I would like to have a good dream of him--that would be very cool!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 01:44:44 AM
We have all had a short sharp SHOCK, which has "Awakened" something up in all of us...
i am calling it a" Supernatrual Experience"... i am 57 with 2 children , and i have given up on thinking why i am so obssessed with it al, i just "Go with the flow" and see where it takes me, something is happening to us and the World, there are big changes coming...
Failing all that the Men in White coats may very well turn up on my doorstep at some time...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

June 17, 2010, 01:50:52 AM
Weird. MJonmind and the others here... I am exactly the same and have often wondered what it is that keeps me here 1 year later. I am 51 and work and all that but spend all my time here as the others here do. My family feels I am nuts and that I am obsessed.....so be it  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

2 Bad

June 17, 2010, 01:52:59 AM
mjonmind- I have had one dream, just one. Back on Dec 19th, I wrote it down!!
Anyway I had pneumonia and this dream was so real and so warm. We just talked, about where my life was going, about what I had to do to get it on the right track again. Everything we talked about applies. I don't know why but I knew I had a great life change coming sooner or later, you just can't stay miserable for ever, you have to do something about it.
Michael was very sweet and we were like friends visiting. One hug :-)

I hope we get answers. I hope you don't think you "wasted a year" on this. I'm sure you didn't.  I know it has greatly affected my work and my house but I "had" to keep up on it, something pulled me to continue to search for the answers. I would never feel I wasted a precious second, I just re-arranged my life LOL!

I'm glad so many have come together, and so many good people.
"COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW- OVER ME!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 02:23:34 AM
Well, All I can say is that I royally effed up my career over this whole hoax....I mean ,I failed my entrance exams, I am constantly hooked onto the forum....But then again, I am not complaining. :D

I just hope that I can meet all of you one day....That would make me feel a lot better.... ;)

And I feel disgusted knowing about all the bad in the world...I mean, those sh!tty old men and the little cospiracies that they hatch behind closed doors of their palacial buildings.....I mean the Presidency......What exactly are these politicians and so-called champions of Democracy upto?

I mean we elect these people, they ought to be afraid of us.....But no, THey are not afraid because they know that all it takes is a couple of BARELLS OF TEAR GAS to disperse the crowd.....And BAM! They dont have to worry about anything...anything at all!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 17, 2010, 02:31:09 AM
I'm sure there will be a 12 step program for us when it's all over... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ..I forgot to mention, I also fell in L.O.V.E with him after he "passed".  I researched everything there was about him and just couldn't believe how magical he is...I spend about 6 hrs a day here.  And yes, most days I turn it on with my morning coffee....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

June 17, 2010, 02:33:14 AM
There is  Something Supernatural or Otherworldly Going On and I too have wondered why I was chosen to become Enchanted. There is a site called "Inner Michael" and the lady who started it calls herself an "Empath", and anyway the site is about this phenomanen. What I notice is we are mostly women. It's like we all had some secret special built-in antenna that we were unaware of, and it was activated by MJ. Part of my obsession is wanting to understand it. Why didn't this happen to anyone else I know? I have thought things like maybe he was in such emotional pain or fear that it radiated out and touched people who are Intuitive "recievers"...and that is US? He needs something from us, and i personally feel he is depending on US to make sure he gets JUSTICE for him!

Anyway, below is my original Introdutory Post About being Chosen Prior To 6/25/09

I am in my mid 50's; grew up with MJ on TV since he was little on Ed Sullivan, etc. Since he was always "there" I guess you could say I took MJ for granted. I always liked his music but never saw him live. He was always in the News for some reason or another, and he just seemed to be an ongoing staple of everyday life. But that all changed on June 25th! His death had such an Emotional Effect on me! The first things that came into my mind were "Murder" and "Gov't Involvement"  .

Now here is where it gets strange: About a week and a half previous to 6/25 on a Sunday I had on a radio station that I normally don't listen to and they played a song that just grabbed me. The DJ said it was by MJ but did not give the NAME of the song. I became Obsessed with wanting to hear this song again, but did NOT know the name of it! Turns out it was "I Can't Help It" from "Off The Wall". I finally found it on UTube and this led to other music/videos by MJ. I became totally engrossed and entranced in MJ's music shortly before his reported death on the 25th of June. This just freaked me out because I had never paid any attention to him prior to this. It was like I Re-Discovered him and became Enamored of him right before his "Death". It freaked me out so much I told my boyfriend about it! (He was not very enthusiastic about this) It was like I was under some type of of Hypnosis! All I did was watch MJ videos; went out and bought his CD's and scoured the internet for everything about him. I have never before been obsessed with a celebrity in my life! I feel like my fascination with the "I Can't Help It" song was some kind of WARNING. After his death report I was Compelled to find a forum to see if I was the only one who had experienced this phenomena. And YES - I did find others who had eerie Paranormal MJ Music Awakenings in the weeks prior to his death!

Thank You All. We Must Find out What happened to Michael and I Hope and Pray he is Alive!
La
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 17, 2010, 02:44:23 AM
This post is me all the way

I have always liked michael and believed in him and watched the trial  but I was not a devout fan like so many and I never went to see him

But on 25th I just did not feel he had died and in the memorial the pains shocked me where did that word come from

I have been here since last July on the old forum

I feel that we are being led by something. I have never behaved like this before and wondered why can't you just give up you are 50 three childen work you don't need this. I just can't till I know what happened. I have learnt so much here and I am thankfull for this site
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 17, 2010, 02:45:49 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I'm sure there will be a 12 step program for us when it's all over... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ..I forgot to mention, I also fell in L.O.V.E with him after he "passed".  I researched everything there was about him and just couldn't believe how magical he is...I spend about 6 hrs a day here.  And yes, most days I turn it on with my morning coffee....
Ditto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions