suspicious mind

did i hear somewhere here that there has been thought of micheal using a double before this investigation began.i mean like years before but it was actually noticed at the time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Quote from: "suesuzzfaithkeeper"
i dont know where i found this picture heck it might have been on this site lol
but look at the picture..
huggs n faith to all
suzz

Wtf? Is this picture photoshopped? Now I recognize nobobdy there...Michael nor O2-guy... :?

@tekamjforever
35 years old...15years older than me...:(
How damn much I hate my life. It's so f*cking unfair! :cry:

i dont know if its photoshop or not..but if you make the picture bigger it doesnt look like our mj..the nose is really different just for starters..idk..i just never seen that picture b4 and wanted to post it and see if anyone could tell if it is photoshop...
huggs n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think in the press conference was not Michael. For me the reason is very simple. Michael knew that he would not do the concerts and did not want to mislead people that way. In this served the double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions