Are We the Chosen People?
June 16, 2010, 08:22:23 PM
I have this thought in my head keeps popping up. I hope you all don't think I am crazy. I am a women in her 40's, work 2 jobs, raised 3 kids. Anyway- as I read posts, alot of people openly admiy they were never huge fans of MJ. Most say they enjoyed His music, but were never fanatics, (me included). Yet why have we become obsessed with the hoax, and His music, His messages, and well, MJ in general. I think most of us are obsessed with the whole thing.  We read all we can, listen to His music, check the websites, youtube, etc. Maybe-IF He is dead, and I still am pretty sure He is alive, but IF He is dead, maybe He is sending all of us obsessed followers, a message. Maybe we are the chosen ones to spread His message, or something. I don't know but I spend way too much yime reading and thinking about this hoax. Maybe His spirit, (if He is dead), is pulling us towards something, or trying to tell us something,- I don't know?!  Can anyone help me here?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Are We the Chosen People?
June 16, 2010, 08:35:35 PM
I don't know... I cannot explain how you (people who have never been fan in your life) can get so much involved for Michael.
All I can tell is my own experience : I always felt deep inside of me that Michael was a kind person. I mean, when I was young I only had his music and videos...but what I imagined of him was him being very nice and caring.
Then I grew up to my own life, just telling myself I've been dreaming, and didn't thought about it anymore. But then I found him again, and I found all those videos I never saw. And I just realised that the Michael I imagined deep in my heart, the Michael I was afraid never to find if I ever met him, was really the real Michael : nice and caring...

I just found so much similarities with who I thought he was, It just came back to me, as a big shock in my heart. And there I go again, all this love for Michael. But now I'm 30, I needed time to grow up to find my own place and life, and now i know where I am, I just discover Michael wasn't that far from the place I choosed.
I'm just back to my childhood, but with 20 years of experience behind me  :D

It's just magic that Michael can catch people like this and bring them in his own space ! Michael is just magic, he has a powerfull mind and heart. There is really something that shines in him. I don't find the words in English but in my head in french, it sounds really nice  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 16, 2010, 08:44:30 PM
3292gold, Obsessed is the word. I've always been interested in MJ's life and work or should that be work and life. He's just got something that draws people to him. Magnetism, is what it is. He's just interesting. I definitely spend too much time thinking about all this. I try to downplay it but it's impossible. So I give in and carry on. I would say more but am too tired, sorry. There is always another day.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 08:50:19 PM
3239....I am in the same boat as you, only I'm older yet, LOL, but anyway....I knew of Michael of course, but hardly ever listened to his music, or went to any concerts, (now I wished I had) however when he suppose to have died, something hit me like a ton of bricks.  There isn't a day that goes by that I am not on this site, thinking of him, and how special he was.  Everyone in my family thinks I have lost it !!  I can't explain this, but the desire just will not stop.  When I wake up, I hear his songs.  When I go to bed, I ask God to please tell us the truth, but I feel in someway he has already answered me.  The essence of Michael is inside me, and feel that it will remain in my heart forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 16, 2010, 09:08:15 PM
3292gold, I am exactly like you.  I feel "chosen" as well.  I was never a big fan either.  I heard his music at nightclubs and danced to them but that's about it.

I am 45 yo and a single mum to a 7 yo boy.  I have never felt this obsessed about anything in my life.  I've always been a spiritual person and have experienced the 11.11 phenonomen since I was 15 when my mother died.  Michael just draws me in.  I look at his pictures and I feel him. I feel him talking to me.  Last night, I starred at a pic. of him and closed my eyes, asking him "Michael where are you???? over and over again.    After some time, a vision came into my head.  It was a white plaque that came from the ground.......At first I thought OMG, he is really dead, but then I felt he was wanting me to read that white plaque in the ground.  I couldn't see the writing on it, and the plaque was slightly leaning...........
I have to find this plaque now....and see what it says...So my answer is, me too! I don't know what it is but I too feel chosen.  It has opened up my eyes to what is really happenning around us. It's like we were chosen to be his Messengers....(Malachi)

Michael has this powerful energy, and I can feel it, from Australia  :D  :D  It's all for L.O.V.E  xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 09:18:05 PM
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

RK

June 16, 2010, 09:34:04 PM
I'm another one.  There's no explaining it away. I am 51 years old next week and I have adult children a husband of 33 years and a responsible job. People say I'm practical and sensible. But not lately.  I've asked myself many times what  is wrong with me . I can't walk away from this.Obsession, compulsion, and addiction  all come to mind. Like others here, I read all I can, pray for MJ and the children, think of this constantly night and day. I'm checking on here before I have coffee in the morning. I could go on and on but it sounds like you guys know what I mean. This thread is comforting to know that
You are not alone.....I am here with you.....Though we're far apart......Your always in my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

June 16, 2010, 09:37:39 PM
Isn't funny how one man can do this to us?  I am 50, I remember the first time I saw Michael on the Ed Sullivan show.  I yelled Mommy come and see this kid!!!  He was a year older than me and WOW!  Obsessed!  You bet!  Old fans, new fans and all fans in between, we love him.  As you guys said, there is something about him.  I remember a comment on a news program, the man the media loved to hate (how terrible!), but let him walk into a room and all eyes are on him.  They couldn't get enough of him.  So, it's ok for us to feel the way we do about him.  He is a part of us, our lives and yes we hoaxers probably all lie in bed every night asking God to watch over him, make him safe and if possible, please bring him back to us (I don't want to get to demanding with God! But please, please please!).  He is our Peter Pan.  It's just one of those crazy things, I believe in him, 40 years and counting. Take care guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

June 16, 2010, 09:41:45 PM
RK!  Happy early birthday!!!  I am right there with you in the morning with my coffee and my computer!  Sometimes I get up hours early just for the redirects!!!!  It feels great knowing we are not alone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
3292gold, I am exactly like you.  I feel "chosen" as well.  I was never a big fan either.  I heard his music at nightclubs and danced to them but that's about it.

I am 45 yo and a single mum to a 7 yo boy.  I have never felt this obsessed about anything in my life.  I've always been a spiritual person and have experienced the 11.11 phenonomen since I was 15 when my mother died.  Michael just draws me in.  I look at his pictures and I feel him. I feel him talking to me.  Last night, I starred at a pic. of him and closed my eyes, asking him "Michael where are you???? over and over again.    After some time, a vision came into my head.  It was a white plaque that came from the ground.......At first I thought OMG, he is really dead, but then I felt he was wanting me to read that white plaque in the ground.  I couldn't see the writing on it, and the plaque was slightly leaning...........
I have to find this plaque now....and see what it says...So my answer is, me too! I don't know what it is but I too feel chosen.  It has opened up my eyes to what is really happenning around us. It's like we were chosen to be his Messengers....(Malachi)

Michael has this powerful energy, and I can feel it, from Australia  :D  :D  It's all for L.O.V.E  xoxox

WOW U FREAKED ME OUT WHEN YOU SPOKE OF THE 11:11 THING. I HAVE HAD THIS STRANGE  PHENONOMEN SINCE i WAS ABOUT 25. ITS SO WEIRD. I FEEL LIKE ITS SOMETHING SPEICAL BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT???? I AM 49 AND WILL BE 50 AUGUST 8TH. JUST TOTALLY WEIRD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

jill

June 16, 2010, 10:06:06 PM
Hi, well me too.  I'm 53, have two kids that are almost grown.  I was a fan of Michael Jackson when I was in my preteens (long time ago).  I stopped following his music after Billie Jean.  I would catch a story here or there in the news but didn't pay much attention.  When the child molestation charges were brought against him I knew they were not true.  I was relieved to hear he was aquitted.  

When I heard the news on the 26th (I didn't even hear it on the 25th!) I was floored.  I could not believe how I was grieving for someone I never knew and did not really follow.  I searched the internet for his music and any thing I could find on him.  I was watching the news the day they moved his body from the hospital to the morgue in the helicopter.  I was sitting here watching it and I jumped up off the couch when I saw the body move as the helicopter started to land!  I could not believe the news telecaster did not see or it or make a comment about it.  I immediately started searching the net to see if anyone had seen what I saw.  It was days before I finally found a video on youtube that gave the inconsistencies surrounding his death and stated it was possibly a hoax.  I was hooked from then on.

I was amazed at the talent he had watching videos of him and listening to songs I had never heard before, years of them.  I am on the fence about the hoax but I am here to stay until I know the truth about what happened to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

June 16, 2010, 10:08:40 PM
I have to ask...what is the 11.11 thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 10:12:00 PM
Like most of you. I am late and very much fan now. I am not native american. basically, I used to listen more european songs, and some of Michael's. But when I moved here, listen songs' lyrics and find out how he is  HUMBLE  being such a famous star, that made me speechless and I feel endless respect and love to Michael, and meaningful lyrics made me fanatic fan. One more interesting fact, when I learned MJ was taken to the hospital and then "died", I did not believe, don't know why, I just said it is NOT true and sticked to my instinct. Were moments I was doubtful, but that was go away quickly. I am trying to avoid "addiction", but there is no day I could spend without browising  this site and MJ's site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 10:16:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

one of my favorites
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 16, 2010, 11:25:43 PM
I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT I SEE CLIPS OF MIKE ON TV AND I FEEL LIKE THIS I DON'T KNOW LIKE MUSHY FEELING LIKE HE'S PART OF MY EVERY DAY LIFE OR SOMETHING I GET A SWEET FEELING. I SMILE HE MAKES ME SMILE AND I THINK OF MY PROBLEMS AND THEN LOOK AT HIS I'M LIKE YOU WIMP MIKE ENDURED HARDER THINGS. I NEVER HEARD MUCH OF MJ WE WERE ALL DEPRIVED OF MJ CUS OF THOSE UGLY LIES, NOW WHAT DO YOU KNOW WE ARE FANS AND WE KNOW A LOT ABOUT MIKE. THE DAY I GOT THE TEXT MESSAGE "MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD" IT FOREVER I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT IMMEDIATELY NO HE'S NOT!!!! HE IS NOT DEAD I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT HAPPENED THAT WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions