Thank you so much for posting this topic! It came at a perfect ime when a lot of us were feeling down in terms of the Hoax. I REALLY like what Akons been doing, I think that he's definitely part of the hoax and if not, he's FOR SURE a beLIEver. Keep the Faith with L.O.V.E. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

I think you can scan it as a PDF file and then post it but not sure. its worth a try. would love to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When this article was published?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This magazine doesn't have a website or something? And could you tell us the date of this article....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "samsuperb"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Great find!  I think this says a hell of a lot. They are talking about it openly!!! Maybe it's Akon's job to get the world thinking. He maybe part of the plan. ;)

I agree. He's a friend of Michael and if Michael didn't want him to talk about the hoax, he would have never ever done that. He's helping Michael's Piece by Piece returning. :D
I don't think Michael need akon to help him

Yep - by the looks of it Michael has it all under control by himself. I stand up and applaud Michael Jackson. Bravo. And yes, he was always outdoing himself and London wouldn't have been any grander except for the 3D movies and props. But this is SO MUCH GRANDER than anyone expected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Very good!
I remember he appeared several times to talk about the "loss" of Mike, soon after the fateful day 25/06/09, through interviews, plus a short video clip in his honor. But I think he only expressed a deep desire, like millions of fans of Mike. He did not seem safe to believe in the supposed hoax. Hopefully I'm wrong. However, we should be connected with Akon! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very good!
I remember he appeared several times to talk about the "loss" of Mike, soon after the fateful day 25/06/09, through interviews, plus a short video clip in his honor. But I think he only expressed a deep desire, like millions of fans of Mike. He did not seem safe to believe in the supposed hoax. Hopefully I'm wrong. However, we should be connected with Akon! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Akon says: ""Everything in Mike's life was choreographed. So he's probably on some island right now just relaxing waiting for the time to come back. I can deal with his death knowing that.One day I'm going to be somethere going to the market and and I might see him with that same disguise that he had on in Vegas. I would just say to him, "Don't worry Michael, I won't tell nobody."  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Okay Akon, I think it's time to join this site  8-)

Everything, starting when?? :o

"Everything Akon says comes true so he's gotto be careful" is funny!! MJ probably wants him to be subtle about his belief, makes a better clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I DON'T THINK HE MEANT HE WAS GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD WITH THE LONDON SHOWS B/C LETS FACE FACTS WE'VE ALL SEEN THIS IS IT...I WASN'T IMPRESSED WITH HIS SINGING, DANCING, OR SHOWMANSHIP SO HE MUST HAVE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE. THE FACT THAT MJ WANTED THIS IS IT TO BE RELEASED WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS BEST EFFORT IS QUITE STRANGE IN ITSELF. WHEN HE SAID HE WANTED TO SHOCK THE WORLD HE MEANT WHAT HE IS DOING NOW. BECAUSE THIS IS IT DIDN;T SHOCK ANYONE...IT PROBABLY LET SOME FOLKS DOWN WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE HOAX AND THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA SEE MJ AT HIS BEST. MJ IS GONNA COME BACK STRONG, HEALTHY, AND AT HIS BEST. THAT WEAK SKINNY FRAIL LACKLUSTER VERSION OF MJ IN THIS IS IT WAS PART OF THE PLAN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLuva84"
I DON'T THINK HE MEANT HE WAS GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD WITH THE LONDON SHOWS B/C LETS FACE FACTS WE'VE ALL SEEN THIS IS IT...I WASN'T IMPRESSED WITH HIS SINGING, DANCING, OR SHOWMANSHIP SO HE MUST HAVE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE. THE FACT THAT MJ WANTED THIS IS IT TO BE RELEASED WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS BEST EFFORT IS QUITE STRANGE IN ITSELF. WHEN HE SAID HE WANTED TO SHOCK THE WORLD HE MEANT WHAT HE IS DOING NOW. BECAUSE THIS IS IT DIDN;T SHOCK ANYONE...IT PROBABLY LET SOME FOLKS DOWN WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE HOAX AND THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA SEE MJ AT HIS BEST. MJ IS GONNA COME BACK STRONG, HEALTHY, AND AT HIS BEST. THAT WEAK SKINNY FRAIL LACKLUSTER VERSION OF MJ IN THIS IS IT WAS PART OF THE PLAN.
In response to This Is It; it was only Rehearsals, have you ever seen the dangerous rehearsals?  MJ doesn't give his all but he did a damn good job. This Is It is irrelevant to how MJ would have performed, if it indeed was intended to be a real concert.

The Akon thing is interesting; IF this is a hoax everyone can't know about it, it's an absurd thought.  I'm not a fan of Akon, but I do hope he's right about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm glad to see at least ONE friend to Michael who is not paid to silence.  That irks me :evil:    Go head on Akon, your homies have got your back 1000%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Disco

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Disco"
Love Akon, he really let a reporter have it before in an interview I seen, "I'm sick of y'all dissing Michael"!!!!  :D
Great find, thanks for sharing  ;)

I LOOOOOOOVE Akon too. There was a vid where he talks about how he thinks Michael is alive :D I will post it too if I can find.
:D

Edit: Found it :D

[youtube:113to6i2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGG9K1bmQh4&feature=related[/youtube:113to6i2]

Thanks PurLove!  ;)
Now I love Akon even more   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

What an amazing post this is! YOU MADE MY DAY!!! Actually does it really matter if Akon is in on the hoax or not? It's just great that he's saying all these things even if he's just a believer like us. And if he's in on the hoax, I'm sure that Akon would never ever tell ANYTHING that Michael didn't want him to tell. The most important part of this post is like Purelove wrote, Michael said that he was going to shock the world! Of course he wasn't talking about the London concerts. He was talking about something bigger, something HUGE! THIS IS IT people! When he says THIS IS IT, IT IS really IT! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW  :shock:  THIS IS JUST AMAZING!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alive

Quote from: "MJLuva84"

For Michael to do another concert tour he would be hailed as amazing, incredible, etc...typical MJ concert review but for him to get hailed as SHOCKING THE WORLD....it would have to go much deeper than a concert...the key word here is SHOCK....so if this was his plan... to SHOCK....than he had something unprecedented in mind .It takes alot to SHOCK this world these days! :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions