PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Does anyone have a link to read the full article? It's too small for me to read. But great find! This is the closest anyone has come to admitting they believe in the hoax. He came right out and said it, even though it was intended to *sound* like he was joking.

This is a magazine hon. It's not on the internet. TNZ tried to scan it I think. Actually I have the full size of the pages but it didn't fit on the forum page.
Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 12:56:56 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "samsuperb"
edit: I don't believe Teddy is in the hoax because he was crying hell of a alot on CNN and I think Akon don't have no idea either.

No one knows who is a part of the hoax! All we have been doing all these months is speculating. I know Akon and Teddy was friends of MJ. Do you honestly think his friends would give him away if they knew he was alive?  Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "sweet1"
edit: I don't believe Teddy is in the hoax because he was crying hell of a alot on CNN and I think Akon don't have no idea either.

No one knows who is a part of the hoax! All we have been doing all these months is speculating. I know Akon and Teddy was friends of MJ. Do you honestly think his friends would give him away if they knew he was alive?  Keep the Faith!

If they knew he was alive? I do believe that Akon knows it all about the hoax and helping Michael to show the truth about the fake death. If he didn't know about the hoax, how could talk so certain about it? And Akon needs nothing to earn from the hoax. He's just helping Michael. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well Sam, just because MJ said that huge clue to him doesn't mean he was in on it- he just thought MJ meant the "concerts"! (When hasn't he been thrilling in shows, anyway? And shows can't "get them"!) And even if Akon isn't in on it either, he can still visit these sites (hope he's been to/is somewhere on ours here!) and be a hardcore beLIEver and feel that he should spread the word just like us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "PureLove"

If they knew he was alive? I do believe that Akon knows it all about the hoax and helping Michael to show the truth about the fake death. If he didn't know about the hoax, how could talk so certain about it? And Akon needs nothing to earn from the hoax. He's just helping Michael. :)

I don't believe Akon is talking certain about MJ being alive. If that were the case he would just openly come out and say Michael Jackson is alive and this was all a hoax. He isn't at liberty  to say anymore than what he did in the article. What everyone reads in the article and interprets it to say is another story. I always believed MJ was alive. Sure! Akon may know something but only in time will the truth be revealed. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you, Akon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

nefari

This is great :D
I love Akon and feel very positive about what he said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Wow, that's sounds really great  ;)  
PureLove, can you tell me please, is this a recent article?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol in that youtube vid the interviewer says to Akon everything he says comes true and Akon says yeh i gotta be careful and then the other guy says he thinks MJ's not gone and Akons like yehhh i think that too, well lets hope this deffo comes true and we see MJ again soon  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow. I actually feel less crazy now. Whii. :3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

I don't believe Akon is talking certain about MJ being alive. If that were the case he would just openly come out and say Michael Jackson is alive and this was all a hoax. He isn't at liberty  to say anymore than what he did in the article. What everyone reads in the article and interprets it to say is another story. I always believed MJ was alive. Sure! Akon may know something but only in time will the truth be revealed. Keep the Faith!

Yeah he might know something and he might not. He might just be like all of us and beLIEve he's alive based on all of this research. He could be a member on this forum. Maybe I am Akon! haha..just kidding..but my point is that we wouldn't even know if he was on this forum or not. Just because he says these things doesn't necessarily mean he's "in on" the hoax. In a way, we are all in on it because we've picked up on all of the clues. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really do believe Akon knows more than what some ppl our giving him credit...I seen in one hoax video, if I can find I post it, Akon was being interviewed and they ask him how he felt working on MJ's new album this before MJ's passing. He didn't look to happy about it like he knew something was going to happen to prevent it from being release...I hope I can found it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found it!...lol [youtube:3u8qi4x7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kn4E_Nuwog&feature=channel[/youtube:3u8qi4x7]
start at 5:35
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Bee Bee"
I love you, Akon.

took the words right out my mouth  :)   :)   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

CC

I THINK AKON DON´T KNOW BUT IS A BELIEVER... ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal