mykidsmum

Re: Michael Jackson's voice actually deep
June 20, 2010, 02:44:09 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
And O2-dude again...when will the press stop posting pictures from the O2-announcement?!
Because that man is not Michael ****ing Jackson!
it is Michael ****ing Jackson...LOL
as for his voice, in the 70's early 80's you could tell he was making his voice softer but around Dangerous and after it took on a more normal quality.  If you listen to any of hi brothers speak, even Tito, they are all soft spoken...  He was soft spoken not high pitched...except in late 70's early 80's but once he stopped the press wouldn't let it go....

here is a pic of MJ at O2 for all those who want to drag that subject up again... LOL!  Take a look at my sig as well.  These are all pics of MJ...if they were not MJ, they would not match up.  Even if you wore a mask, the teeth and other structures would not match.  This was MJ....Notice the teeth.

Sorry the teeth do not match. Look the Mj at O2 look at the canine teeth it is round and the other MJ is pointy. Even the front teeth. Look at it carefully.
it's not pointy...it's the pixel quality.  In order to compare I had to enlarge it which enlarged the pixels and that tooth fell on a corner of a pixel making it look sharp.  I will post the orriginal picture so you can see it is not pointy...LOL
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 20, 2010, 09:18:44 PM
And O2-dude again...when will the press stop posting pictures from the O2-announcement?!
as for his voice, in the 70's early 80's you could tell he was making his voice softer but around Dangerous and after it took on a more normal quality.  If you listen to any of hi brothers speak, even Tito, they are all soft spoken...  He was soft spoken not high pitched...except in late 70's early 80's but once he stopped the press wouldn't let it go....

here is a pic of MJ at O2 for all those who want to drag that subject up again... LOL!  Take a look at my sig as well.  These are all pics of MJ...if they were not MJ, they would not match up.  Even if you wore a mask, the teeth and other structures would not match.  This was MJ....Notice the teeth.

Sorry the teeth do not match. Look the Mj at O2 look at the canine teeth it is round and the other MJ is pointy. Even the front teeth. Look at it carefully.
it's not pointy...it's the pixel quality.  In order to compare I had to enlarge it which enlarged the pixels and that tooth fell on a corner of a pixel making it look sharp.  I will post the orriginal picture so you can see it is not pointy...LOL

Hi dear, I am talking about the O2 picture not this one. If you can see the o2 picture his canine tooth is round, not pointy as to the the other side by side picture. thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

sweet1

June 20, 2010, 09:41:52 PM

My sentiments also! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 09:44:19 PM
MJ had a deep voice.. I can pull up a video or two with his deep voice..its quiet sexy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 20, 2010, 10:00:51 PM
didn't the voice coach say something about a big range. couldn't that apply to your speaking as well as singing? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mykidsmum

June 20, 2010, 11:04:33 PM

Hi dear, I am talking about the O2 picture not this one. If you can see the o2 picture his canine tooth is round, not pointy as to the the other side by side picture. thank you
I don't understand...Here are the two pics I used side by side, The left from O2 and the right from Oliver show in London...in the middle are all cutout pictures of his mouth from O2...could you please explain again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 20, 2010, 11:16:59 PM
I think what people want is to have Michael back and confirm that was him. Maybe a DNA test would do it.

All I can say is:                       ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mykidsmum

June 20, 2010, 11:36:28 PM
here is something fun for the people who belive it was not MJ at O2...and I'll make a separate post about this too cause it's fun...for those who belive it was a double...tell me which pictures are MJ...which pictures are the double....  I'm giving them to you in black and white so that you can't tell based on color tone of the photo which is O2 and which is not...good luck:)  And no cheating...by this I mean don't go comparing them to O2 pics...just use your best judgement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions