L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

this1crazygirl

Re: Would you?
June 15, 2010, 11:27:06 PM
;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 15, 2010, 11:31:50 PM
short answer : option one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

June 15, 2010, 11:35:11 PM
I really don't know how to answer this question as I don't believe I had a lot of choice in the matter. You see I got swept into this whole  vortex on June25th . At that time something happened inside me. It was a spiritual thing. So I cannot discount the hand of God in this whole situation.  So. I guess I want to say that no matter who it was, if I felt that whole leading, guiding and inescapable drawing, I would have responded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 01:59:59 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I really don't know how to answer this question as I don't believe I had a lot of choice in the matter. You see I got swept into this whole  vortex on June25th . At that time something happened inside me. It was a spiritual thing. So I cannot discount the hand of God in this whole situation.  So. I guess I want to say that no matter who it was, if I felt that whole leading, guiding and inescapable drawing, I would have responded.

i think it is really hard for most people to fathom what we are trying to tell them about how we came to be here. i don't think it can be explained only experienced
i know that is gonna sound nuts to most people . what else can i say
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

June 16, 2010, 02:07:30 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "RK"

i think it is really hard for most people to fathom what we are trying to tell them about how we came to be here. i don't think it can be explained only experienced
i know that is gonna sound nuts to most people . what else can i say
Doesn't matter. But it is nice that you know what I'm trying to say. Must say that I love this place. Seems we are all slightly eccentric. I am right at home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 01:31:21 PM
Option one.
I don't even like pop. I like metal. It's funny that I love MJ's music, huh... Michael Jackson should be it's own music genre! I'm having a hard time thinking MJ's music as pop. I don't know why. Oh well! Still, option one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

June 16, 2010, 01:32:23 PM
Yes, He's been my favourite since 1970.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 01:41:22 PM
makes me  :x at myself. i missed his music (mostly) before last june because i didn't care for the rest of the stuff at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 01:42:11 PM
Quote from: "Syringa"
Option one.
I don't even like pop. I like metal. It's funny that I love MJ's music, huh... Michael Jackson should be it's own music genre! I'm having a hard time thinking MJ's music as pop. I don't know why. Oh well! Still, option one.

I think exactly the same ! I listen to metal also, and to MIchael's music. To me it's not pop or anything else, It's MICHAEL. I can't explain.
If he wasn't king of pop I would listen to it just the same. I'm not into other kind of pop music...

And I must say, I don't like everything in Michael's music. Sometime when I hear a song I just think "oh Mike, you need to explain me this one, cause I really wonder...where did you get that ? "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 01:49:17 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Option one.

I think exactly the same ! I listen to metal also, and to MIchael's music. To me it's not pop or anything else, It's MICHAEL. I can't explain.
If he wasn't king of pop I would listen to it just the same. I'm not into other kind of pop music...

And I must say, I don't like everything in Michael's music. Sometime when I hear a song I just think "oh Mike, you need to explain me this one, cause I really wonder...where did you get that ? "
[/color]
just curious which ones ; example
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 01:58:36 PM
For Me, he doesn't even need to be an entainer, just him.  His kind heart, his compassion for other human beings, his love of God, and just his whole being.  He is,I feel something very special that is very hard to find in this world.  For me, I wasn't a FAN, never went to a concert, hardly listened to his music, but for some unknown reason to me, a guiding force brought to me a feeling of excessive interest in this man that I never knew.  I find myself enthrawed with where is he ?   How is he ? I can't explain this, all I know is that I won't resist this, nor will I rest until I know the answer for myself.  I know God will provide my answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 02:02:27 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Option one.

[/color]
just curious which ones ; example

She drives me wild, with all this "HONK HONK" stuff  :lol: but anyway, I never "kissed every step he made". I mean, I have my own feelings and sometime I don't like, can't really explain...

It's just to say that even if he wasn't king of pop I would be there, no matter what. It's not only a "music success" matter ;) I'm here also for a man that is the most kind, the most caring, such a heart...he doesn't need to be "king of something" to get my love and support
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 02:04:48 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
For Me, he doesn't even need to be an entainer, just him.  His kind heart, his compassion for other human beings, his love of God, and just his whole being.  He is,I feel something very special that is very hard to find in this world.  For me, I wasn't a FAN, never went to a concert, hardly listened to his music, but for some unknown reason to me, a guiding force brought to me a feeling of excessive interest in this man that I never knew.  I find myself enthrawed with where is he ?   How is he ? I can't explain this, all I know is that I won't resist this, nor will I rest until I know the answer for myself.  I know God will provide my answer.
[/color]

this seems to be the tie that binds so many of us here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 02:07:00 PM
To me, MJ is the king of MUSIC, friendship, love, and truth. He introduced me and taught me in depth of all those things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal