^ What do you mean? And how could that creepy picture be linked to this somewhat random attack of Randy's?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains
Originally posted 31 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital -- Huntington Memorial in Pasadena -- and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TATR
TOWERING ABOVE THE REST

TATR   Towering Above the Rest (Radiohead)

Towering Above the Rest is a compilation album of two parts by the popular alternative rock band Radiohead.

The Disc 1:

1    Prove Yourself    
2    Stupid Car    
3    You
4    Thinking About You    
5    Inside My Head    
6    Million Dollar Question    
7    Faithless the Wonder Boy    
8    Coke Babies    
9    Pop Is Dead    
10    Yes I Am    
11    The Trickster    
12    Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong    
13    Lozenge Of Love    
14    Lewis (Mistreated)    
15    Permanent Daylight    
16    You Never Wash Up After Yourself    
17    Maquiladora    
18    Killer Cars
19    India Rubber    
20    How Can You Be Sure?    
21    Talk Show Host    
22    Bishop's Robes    
23    Banana Co.    
24    Molasses    

The Disc 2:

1    Polyethylene, Parts 1 & 2    
2    Pearly*    
3    A Reminder    
4    Melatonin    
5    Meeting In The Aisle    
6    Lull    
7    Palo Alto    
8    How I Made My Millions    
9    Fast Track    
10    Trans-Atlantic Drawl    
11    The Amazing Sounds Of (Orgy)    
12    Kinetic    
13    Cuttooth    
14    Life in a Glass House (full length version)    
15    Worrywort    
16    Fog    
17    Banana Co. (acoustic)    
18    Killer Cars (Live)    
19    Vegetable (Live)    
20    You (live)    
21    Creep (Acoustic)    

Album Cover

9 Pop Is Dead .......

These songs Stand out for me on these 2 CD's. There are 8 more CD's in this collection.

4    Thinking About You  - He is thinking about us.[/color]

6    Million Dollar Question - The important question...the money question....the ultimate, BIG question. "WHY"[/color]

7    Faithless the Wonder Boy - That some us have lost our faith or never had any to begin with. KEEP THE FAITH

8    Coke Babies - Coke has been a clue before.

9    Pop Is Dead - Gema pointed this out but it was also the screen name used on myspace by the Faker on Twitter MediaHypeAgain. I believe he is the impersonator named Johnathon mention on the old mjkit site. I also believe his last name may be Barra and he called himself "The O2 Guy for a while as well.
"Pop is Dead" is a reference to Michael the King of Pop being dead.

10    Yes I Am    
11    The Trickster    
- Oh yes Michael is tricky! The trickster, the joker.

3    A Reminder - This is a reminder to us.

8    How I Made My Millions - How he made his million, in music, the Beatles-ATV Catalogue and a huge part of the conspiracy against him.

12    Kinetic - Relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces associated therewith; Kinetic Energy. This is the theory that on 911 the WTC buildings were brought down with explosives and Kinetic energy cause them to pancake and fall into themselves. A controlled demolition.   

14    Life in a Glass House - [b]People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones"; don't criticize other people when you yourself have faults and weaknesses.[/b]

19    Vegetable - This is lyrics form "Wanna Be Starting Something"
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)
You're A Vegetable, You're A Vegetable
Still They Hate You, You're A Vegetable
You're Just A Buffet, You're A Vegetable
They Eat Off Of You, You're A Vegetable

This song is about  people spreading rumours, backstabbing, people acting good when they aren't, and how people are lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
A "precautionary move" ? He walked himself to the hospital. Is Randy in danger ? Someone is maybe trying to silence him indeed. Hope he's fine.

"He walked himself to the hospital." Maybe Mike walked himself outta the hospital (backward/double meaning, maybe?) after the fire alarms went off, and went straight to the air port. Jermaine tolds us that, maybe Randy is telling us he was @ the hospital first.

Its not literally connecting the dots, but it connects Randy's hospital visit to Jermaine's slip up.

I know it seems  like I'm grasping for straws on this one,
regardless I hope Randy and the rest of the Jackson are okay! :D

I thought about that too and the TMZ composite picture with the "walking casket".

Also, walkin in the hospital is not being rushed. The same way the ambulanced "rushed" mj to the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Maybe all the stress is getting to him. :(  :(  :(

I was thinking the same thing. I hope and pray he's okay. I will keep him in my prayers. Keep the Faith! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Maybe this article is TMZ's way of telling us what REALLY happened on the 25th of June:

Randy (MJ) went to the hospital because of chest pains (cardiac arrest) but he was ok (mj was ok...ALIVE).

Just sayin'. It's what I got from the article. Might be totally wrong, but..meh :D

He did not go into cardiac arrest!!! He was having chest pain.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@ Serenity.
One member using the name "Popisdead" posted a blurred pic of a "MJ impersonator" or the best double as he claimed it.
I was on my way to find it, but I forgot in which forum was  :lol:  I remember my commet to it "is the guy (or MJ i said)breathing?" "he looks like a dummy"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Originally posted Jun 15th 2010 3:35 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

1+5+2+1=9
3+3+5=11

911 or 9/11..?

Just a very wild and disturbing thought... 9/11 was a conspiracy constructed by the Bush administration.  Is someone trying to silence Randy for speaking out on Twitter and CNN last week..?
And the album cover I posted from Radiohead's "Towering Above the Rest" looks like the World Trade Centre on fire.

After I posted my "9/11" comment Puff showed the me image of the album cover on MSN, and then I ran...

Wow..wow..WOW! This is nuts. It's really strange that he has these chest pains and everything NOW, like you said, right after the CNN thing. All these clues cannot be coincidence... Things are about to get crazy (as if they weren't already).

and today we have two news posts on TMZ with "Inside Job" in a title...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Randy Jackson -- Not His First Heart Attack

Originally posted 52 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Randy Jackson -- MJ's brother -- was extra
cautious about handling his chest pains yesterday because
he's experienced a heart attack in the past.

As we previously reported, Randy checked himself into a
Pasadena hospital yesterday -- but a rep from the family
tells us Randy is now back at home and "doing OK."

It's unclear when Randy suffered his previous heart attack --
or how severe it was.

TAPI
Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients

Teva is an Israeli Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures propofol.

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes in generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is among the largest generic drug manufacturers in the world and one of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. In 2008, its sales totaled $11.08 billion, of which a major portion was in Europe and North America. After its acquisition of U.S. rival Ivax Corporation in January 2006, the company has about 28,000 employees in 50 countries. Teva's facilities are located in Israel, North America, Europe, and Latin America. As of February 2009, Teva is the tenth largest company by market capitalization on the Nasdaq just behind Gilead Sciences, and is a member of both the NASDAQ-100 and TA-25 Index (in which it represents 9.5% of the total Index value).
In March 2010, Teva announced it was acquiring German-based company Ratiopharm, in a nearly $5 billion deal which would significantly expand Teva's European coverage.

This Corporation is in this video I created months ago.

[youtube:304ofvmt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5IBUMpXMk[/youtube:304ofvmt]

[youtube:304ofvmt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ11qOgS9Wk[/youtube:304ofvmt]

TA
Temperature Ambient
Ambient temperature simply means "the temperature of the surroundings" and will be the same as room temperature indoors.

The temperature upstairs was stiflingly hot when authorities arrived at the singer’s house after his death. Gas fireplaces and the heating system were on high because Jackson always complained of feeling cold, the official said.

PI
Propofol Induction
Propofol is used for induction of anesthesia, having largely replaced sodium thiopental for this indication. Propofol is also used to sedate individuals who are receiving mechanical ventilation. In critically ill patients it has been found to be superior to lorazepam  both in effectiveness as well as overall cost; as result, the use of propofol for this indication is now encouraged whereas the use of lorazepam for this indication is discouraged. Propofol is also used for sedation, for example, prior to endoscopic procedures, and has been found to have less prolonged sedation and a faster recovery time compared to midazolam.
The respiratory effects of propofol are potentiated by other respiratory depressants, including benzodiazepines.

All the drugs supposedly administered to Michael were bezodiazepines which suppress the respiratory system.

OR

PI - Package Insert (Medications)
A package insert or prescribing information is a document provided along with a prescription medication to provide additional information about that drug.

Package inserts follow a standard format for every medication and include the same types of information. Different manufacturers may have different titles for their sections, however, to make them easier for the average person to read and comprehend -- for example, instead of "Contraindications" the section may be headed, "Who should not take this medication?"

The first thing listed is usually the brand name and generic name of the product. The other sections are as follows:

* Clinical pharmacology - tells how the medicine works in the body, how it is absorbed and eliminated, and what its effects are likely to be at various concentrations. May also contain results of various clinical trials (studies) and/or explanations of the medication's effect on various populations (e.g. children, women, etc).
* Indications and usage - uses (indications) for which the drug has been FDA-approved (e.g. migraines, seizures, high blood pressure). Physicians legally can and often do prescribe medicines for purposes not listed in this section (so-called "off-label uses").
* Contraindications - lists situations in which the medication should not be used, for example in patients with other medical conditions such as kidney problems or allergies
* Warnings - covers possible serious side effects that may occur
* Precautions - explains how to use the medication safely including physical impairments and drug interactions; for example "Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication" or "Do not take this medication if you are currently taking MAOI inhibitors"
* Adverse reactions - lists all side effects observed in all studies of the drug (as opposed to just the dangerous side effects which are separately listed in "Warnings" section)
* Drug abuse and dependence - provides information regarding whether prolonged use of the medication can cause physical dependence (only included if applicable)
* Overdosage - gives the results of an overdose and provides recommended action in such cases
* Dosage and administration - gives recommended dosage(s); may list more than one for different conditions or different patients (e.g., lower dosages for children)
* How supplied - explains in detail the physical characteristics of the medication including color, shape, markings, etc, and storage information (e.g., "Do not store above 95°")
Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:27:34 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[Is someone trying to silence Randy for speaking out on Twitter and CNN last week..?[/b]

The same thought crossed my mind. A warning perhaps? All the Jacksons that have mentioned conspiracy, have been very careful with their words. It has looked like they wanted to say more, but can't. Fear? Just like MJ's 60 minutes interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Did anyone else notice that these stories about Randy are filed under...

Filed under: Randy Jackson, Michael Jackson, Nurse!

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Nurse! at about 1:59 in the video.

[youtube:2nfzguif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkvCe4bKeL0[/youtube:2nfzguif]

Makes me think that this is not real, that Michael is telling us not to take this seriously. Remember "Running Out Of Ideas" so they are making stuff up to justify TMZ articles to send messages/clues and keep Michael in the "NEWS"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the most recent article involving another actor

Little People' Star Matt Roloff -- I'm Not Dead! <-----MJ I think trying to tell us something. Now, also heart attack gee lots of heart attacks lately  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
the most recent article involving another actor

Little People' Star Matt Roloff -- I'm Not Dead! <-----MJ I think trying to tell us something. Now, also heart attack gee lots of heart attacks lately  :?
Michael didn't have a heart attack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

no he had if "dead" cardiac arrest. Although media confused it with heart attack. 2 diff things. I'm referring to I'm not dead part haha. It's just crazy everyone having heart attacks the stress we aren't living in the best of times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains
Originally posted 31 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital -- Huntington Memorial in Pasadena -- and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

TATR
TOWERING ABOVE THE REST

TATR   Towering Above the Rest (Radiohead)

Towering Above the Rest is a compilation album of two parts by the popular alternative rock band Radiohead.

The Disc 1:

1    Prove Yourself    
2    Stupid Car    
3    You
4    Thinking About You    
5    Inside My Head    
6    Million Dollar Question    
7    Faithless the Wonder Boy    
8    Coke Babies    
9    Pop Is Dead    
10    Yes I Am    
11    The Trickster    
12    Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong    
13    Lozenge Of Love    
14    Lewis (Mistreated)    
15    Permanent Daylight    
16    You Never Wash Up After Yourself    
17    Maquiladora    
18    Killer Cars
19    India Rubber    
20    How Can You Be Sure?    
21    Talk Show Host    
22    Bishop's Robes    
23    Banana Co.    
24    Molasses    

The Disc 2:

1    Polyethylene, Parts 1 & 2    
2    Pearly*    
3    A Reminder    
4    Melatonin    
5    Meeting In The Aisle    
6    Lull    
7    Palo Alto    
8    How I Made My Millions    
9    Fast Track    
10    Trans-Atlantic Drawl    
11    The Amazing Sounds Of (Orgy)    
12    Kinetic    
13    Cuttooth    
14    Life in a Glass House (full length version)    
15    Worrywort    
16    Fog    
17    Banana Co. (acoustic)    
18    Killer Cars (Live)    
19    Vegetable (Live)    
20    You (live)    
21    Creep (Acoustic)    

Album Cover

9 Pop Is Dead .......

These songs Stand out for me on these 2 CD's. There are 8 more CD's in this collection.

4    Thinking About You  - He is thinking about us.[/color]

6    Million Dollar Question - The important question...the money question....the ultimate, BIG question. "WHY"[/color]

7    Faithless the Wonder Boy - That some us have lost our faith or never had any to begin with. KEEP THE FAITH

8    Coke Babies - Coke has been a clue before.

9    Pop Is Dead - Gema pointed this out but it was also the screen name used on myspace by the Faker on Twitter MediaHypeAgain. I believe he is the impersonator named Johnathon mention on the old mjkit site. I also believe his last name may be Barra and he called himself "The O2 Guy for a while as well.
"Pop is Dead" is a reference to Michael the King of Pop being dead.

10    Yes I Am    
11    The Trickster    
- Oh yes Michael is tricky! The trickster, the joker.

3    A Reminder - This is a reminder to us.

8    How I Made My Millions - How he made his million, in music, the Beatles-ATV Catalogue and a huge part of the conspiracy against him.

12    Kinetic - Relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces associated therewith; Kinetic Energy. This is the theory that on 911 the WTC buildings were brought down with explosives and Kinetic energy cause them to pancake and fall into themselves. A controlled demolition.   

14    Life in a Glass House - [b]People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones"; don't criticize other people when you yourself have faults and weaknesses.[/b]

19    Vegetable - This is lyrics form "Wanna Be Starting Something"
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)
You're A Vegetable, You're A Vegetable
Still They Hate You, You're A Vegetable
You're Just A Buffet, You're A Vegetable
They Eat Off Of You, You're A Vegetable

This song is about  people spreading rumours, backstabbing, people acting good when they aren't, and how people are lying.

Good interpretation of the titles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Randy Jackson -- Not His First Heart Attack

Originally posted 52 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Randy Jackson -- MJ's brother -- was extra
cautious about handling his chest pains yesterday because
he's experienced a heart attack in the past.

As we previously reported, Randy checked himself into a
Pasadena hospital yesterday -- but a rep from the family
tells us Randy is now back at home and "doing OK."

It's unclear when Randy suffered his previous heart attack --
or how severe it was.

TAPI
Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients

Teva is an Israeli Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures propofol.

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. It specializes in generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is among the largest generic drug manufacturers in the world and one of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. In 2008, its sales totaled $11.08 billion, of which a major portion was in Europe and North America. After its acquisition of U.S. rival Ivax Corporation in January 2006, the company has about 28,000 employees in 50 countries. Teva's facilities are located in Israel, North America, Europe, and Latin America. As of February 2009, Teva is the tenth largest company by market capitalization on the Nasdaq just behind Gilead Sciences, and is a member of both the NASDAQ-100 and TA-25 Index (in which it represents 9.5% of the total Index value).
In March 2010, Teva announced it was acquiring German-based company Ratiopharm, in a nearly $5 billion deal which would significantly expand Teva's European coverage.

This Corporation is in this video I created months ago.

[youtube:1yyeo9if]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5IBUMpXMk[/youtube:1yyeo9if]

[youtube:1yyeo9if]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ11qOgS9Wk[/youtube:1yyeo9if]

TA
Temperature Ambient
Ambient temperature simply means "the temperature of the surroundings" and will be the same as room temperature indoors.

The temperature upstairs was stiflingly hot when authorities arrived at the singer’s house after his death. Gas fireplaces and the heating system were on high because Jackson always complained of feeling cold, the official said.

PI
Propofol Induction
Propofol is used for induction of anesthesia, having largely replaced sodium thiopental for this indication. Propofol is also used to sedate individuals who are receiving mechanical ventilation. In critically ill patients it has been found to be superior to lorazepam  both in effectiveness as well as overall cost; as result, the use of propofol for this indication is now encouraged whereas the use of lorazepam for this indication is discouraged. Propofol is also used for sedation, for example, prior to endoscopic procedures, and has been found to have less prolonged sedation and a faster recovery time compared to midazolam.
The respiratory effects of propofol are potentiated by other respiratory depressants, including benzodiazepines.

All the drugs supposedly administered to Michael were bezodiazepines which suppress the respiratory system.

OR

PI - Package Insert (Medications)
A package insert or prescribing information is a document provided along with a prescription medication to provide additional information about that drug.

Package inserts follow a standard format for every medication and include the same types of information. Different manufacturers may have different titles for their sections, however, to make them easier for the average person to read and comprehend -- for example, instead of "Contraindications" the section may be headed, "Who should not take this medication?"

The first thing listed is usually the brand name and generic name of the product. The other sections are as follows:

* Clinical pharmacology - tells how the medicine works in the body, how it is absorbed and eliminated, and what its effects are likely to be at various concentrations. May also contain results of various clinical trials (studies) and/or explanations of the medication's effect on various populations (e.g. children, women, etc).
* Indications and usage - uses (indications) for which the drug has been FDA-approved (e.g. migraines, seizures, high blood pressure). Physicians legally can and often do prescribe medicines for purposes not listed in this section (so-called "off-label uses").
* Contraindications - lists situations in which the medication should not be used, for example in patients with other medical conditions such as kidney problems or allergies
* Warnings - covers possible serious side effects that may occur
* Precautions - explains how to use the medication safely including physical impairments and drug interactions; for example "Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication" or "Do not take this medication if you are currently taking MAOI inhibitors"
* Adverse reactions - lists all side effects observed in all studies of the drug (as opposed to just the dangerous side effects which are separately listed in "Warnings" section)
* Drug abuse and dependence - provides information regarding whether prolonged use of the medication can cause physical dependence (only included if applicable)
* Overdosage - gives the results of an overdose and provides recommended action in such cases
* Dosage and administration - gives recommended dosage(s); may list more than one for different conditions or different patients (e.g., lower dosages for children)
* How supplied - explains in detail the physical characteristics of the medication including color, shape, markings, etc, and storage information (e.g., "Do not store above 95°")

Gov't Issues Warning Over Propofol
Originally posted Jul 14th 2009 11:23 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned the FDA and CDC have issued a warning over certain batches of Propofol -- the drug found in Michael Jackson's home on day he died and the drug that may have killed him.

As far as we know the investigation is not related to Jackson, but certain lots from a pharmaceutical company in Irvine, Calif. have proven to be "tainted" and the company has issued a voluntary recall.

There have been no fatalities and so far the cases have only been reported in Florida, Arizona and Missouri -- but the CDC is urging physicians across the country to check their inventories because the product was distributed nationwide.

Anesthesia in Jackson Case Tracked
Originally posted Jul 14th 2009 3:35 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned several pharmaceutical companies have been contacted by the DEA in the Michael Jackson case and we're told authorities are getting closer to identifying which person may have supplied the powerful anesthetic Propofol that appears to have killed the singer.

Sources tell us law enforcement found vials of Propofol in Michael Jackson's house after he died. The vials all have lot numbers. We're told several days ago the DEA contacted Teva Pharmaceuticals -- which manufactured one of the vials found at the house -- to determine who purchased it.

Teva sells Propofol to medical distributors, who then turn around and sell the vials to hospitals and doctors.

And, law enforcement sources say, the DEA also contacted other manufacturers of Propofol from the other vials found in Jackson's home.

Here's the problem. Although every vial has a lot number, the vials are not marked individually. There are thousands of vials in a lot. So the DEA and LAPD are trying to hone in on the culprit but, we're told, it's no easy task.

Generic Diprivan Recall: Teva Propofol Contaminated and Linked to Illnesses
Published: July 16th, 2009 • Comments: 12

More than 57,000 vials of the anesthetic propofol, a generic version of Diprivan, have been recalled after testing confirmed that two lots of the medication manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals may be tainted. At least 40 people have reportedly been sickened by a bacterial contaminant that got into the drug.

Propofol is a short-acting anesthesia medication which is used for sedation during medical procedures, such as colonoscopy and endoscopy, as well as in dental surgery. It is marketed with the brand name Diprivan by AstraZeneca, and it is currently available as a generic from Teva Pharmaceuticals and other manufacturers.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a health advisory on July 13, 2009, warning physicians not to use 100 ml vials of propofol from Teva lots 31305429B and 31305430B. The advisory indicates that the CDC and FDA have been investigating reports of febrile reactions among patients who were undergoing endoscopy at clinics throughout the United States.

“This investigation has revealed that all of the case-patients received the anesthetic propofol from 100 ml vials manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals,” reported CDC officials. “Testing done by the FDA has found that two lots of this product that were in use in facilities reporting febrile reactions were positive for elevated levels of endotoxin,”

Reports of propofol side effects have involved individuals who became ill with fevers and chills after having the drug administered at outpatient facilities in Florida, Arizona and Missouri. The CDC indicates that all patients to date have recovered.

The recalled drug has been connected with the controversial death of Michael Jackson, who died on June 25 of cardiac arrest. Preliminary toxicology reports indicate he had a massive amount of drugs in his system and propofol was found in his home following his death. The presence of this anesthetic is unusual because it is normally only delivered by an anesthesiologist and requires that the patient be monitored.

FDA officials and others say it is unlikely the drug played a role in Jackson’s death and the vials found at his home were from different lots than those being recalled.

Powerful Anesthetic Diprivan Found in Michael Jackson's Home
Published July 04, 2009
The DEA is working with local authorities in an investigation of at least five of Jackson's doctors. Many of Jackson's prescriptions were in false names, and others were unlabelled, sources told the LA Times. None of the bottles of Diprivan were labelled.

Still shot from the VH1 reenactment showing unlabelled bottles of Proprofol (Diprivan).

Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:29:29 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions