July 2011 Thread
June 15, 2010, 04:17:44 PM
Please feel free to delete this if its not a good idea, but how about we use this thread for info and evidence revolving around the "July 2011" factor. Clues, questions, evidence, odd information, and just anything having to do with July or July 2011.

Can anyone provide some answers to these questions for those who haven't seen/heard anything on the matter yet: (Please feel free to add more questions or concerns)
. . . . . . . .

1.] Is there proof that Michael actually did sign his signature/autograph with the phrase "July 2011" near it, and are we 100% positive its his handwriting and wasn't added  sometime after the signature was written?

2.] Was there something else supposed to be happening in July that Michael could have been referring to when he said he will "see you in July!" ?

3.] Could Michael have left a huge clue since the memorial service was held in the first July after he supposedly died? Could "See you in July" have been that? and therefore that phrase is old news as it has already come and gone? Maybe he was in fact there as many of us believe, and that is what he meant. That is why I want to see something that he signed with "July 2011" because that is very weird to me-- the 2011 part. Or this could be two different meanings. July 2011 and "See you in July" could be two completely different plans/events in store.

those are just some things that have been on my mind...
Sorry if already posted, I searched and searched and didn't see anything. Thanks so much!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Re: July 2011 Thread
June 15, 2010, 04:20:49 PM
Im not worry about July 2011, people getting confused. I think 2011 is concert or movie comeback, i aint worring about 2011 right now :lol: We're talking about RESSURECTION baby, 2010
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 04:27:27 PM
Quote from: "samsuperb"
Im not worry about July 2011, people getting confused. I think 2011 is concert or movie comeback, i aint worring about 2011 right now :lol: We're talking about RESSURECTION baby, 2010

I see what you're saying, and I appreciate it :) But in 1985 Michael didn't sign his name "Michael Jackson 1988" because he knew he would release some new material in 1988. Why now? Why this date? Why this specific number and year? "July" itself could very well have meant that yes, and that is a very good and logical point, but I think the "2011" is the thing that's odd to me. Maybe I am looking waaaayy too far into it idk, but I thought it was worth a mention :)

Also, why is everyone so sure he is "coming back" THIS year???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 04:48:14 PM
Maybe someone here can answer me please? :)
I do not understand how a "sign" for his return in julho/10/11, because when he told the conference: "See you in July," referred to the first show scheduled to occur on July 8, 2009. Or not? :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 06:57:20 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I do not understand how a "sign" for his return in julho/10/11, because when he told the conference: "See you in July," referred to the first show scheduled to occur on July 8, 2009. Or not? :?  :?:

Really?  :o  I didn't know when exactly the first show was supposed to be.. I thought it was going to be the day after he died. Hmmm,  well if that is when the first show was to be then that changes everything a bit ... I'd like to know this too.. anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 15, 2010, 07:08:33 PM
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"

Really?  :o  I didn't know when exactly the first show was supposed to be.. I thought it was going to be the day after he died. Hmmm,  well if that is when the first show was to be then that changes everything a bit ... I'd like to know this too.. anyone?

They delayed the shows and concerts, so they were going to happen this year, but there's also a photo (i guess you all know which one I am talking about) where he wrote "I love you all, see you in july 2011    MichaelJackson" . Plus, in 2011 (fall) we've got cirque du Soleil's shows around the world

Even though I don't think we mut fix a date for this, he is in his right to decide whether to come back or not (and when).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 15, 2010, 07:11:50 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

They delayed the shows and concerts, so they were going to happen this year, but there's also a photo (i guess you all know which one I am talking about) where he wrote "I love you all, see you in july 2011    MichaelJackson" . Plus, in 2011 (fall) we've got cirque du Soleil's shows around the world

Even though I don't think we mut fix a date for this, he is in his right to decide whether to come back or not (and when).

Oh wow thanks for this info!! I haven't seen that photo. Does anyone have it that wouldn't mind sharing it? :) And that is too creepy about the Cirque date!!!! Something is up! Something is going on! I deff think he might be hinting at reappearing during the Circus... how cool would that be!!! But then again I feel like its way too soon! I don't know..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 07:15:00 PM
The Cirque Michael show is slated to start touring nationally in 2011. That is all I know of for the year 2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

June 15, 2010, 08:04:45 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

Thanks!
Yes, the conference of 05 March/09 their agenda was already included his first concert in 08 julho/09. Then he said, "see you in July."
For other reasons to believe that you presented, I have not got an opinion, still.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 08:20:35 PM
this is all just making me crazy!! I want Jul to get here!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 08:30:46 PM
honestly, i really don't know what to think...but i'll just speculate that the "See you in July" had a double meaning...1. the concerts were supposed to start in July...that's what we all though he was referring to before June 25... 2. He knew he was not going to be doing the shows, buthe did know when he was going to "die" and when the memorial was going to take place...so he was there in disguise (blond lady/hat man)...he saw us, doesn't mean we saw him :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

June 15, 2010, 08:32:37 PM
3.] Could Michael have left a huge clue since the memorial service was held in the first July after he supposedly died? Could "See you in July" have been that? and therefore that phrase is old news as it has already come and gone? Maybe he was in fact there as many of us believe, and that is what he meant. That is why I want to see something that he signed with "July 2011" because that is very weird to me-- the 2011 part. Or this could be two different meanings. July 2011 and "See you in July" could be two completely different plans/events in store.
I think that this would be more like the July statement. After all, Michael didn't say what YEAR, and the statement "See you in July" could mean that Michael was disguised as either Hat Man and the Blonde Lady (or someone else that we haven't found that looks strange) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

June 16, 2010, 08:21:35 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
I think that this would be more like the July statement. After all, Michael didn't say what YEAR, and the statement "See you in July" could mean that Michael was disguised as either Hat Man and the Blonde Lady (or someone else that we haven't found that looks strange) :D

Has anyone figured out why that ONE person was sitting completely backwards, chair and all during the memorial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions