Quote from: "LanaClaire"
Well it was done in my country, Russia. It was a tribute. It was a hologram made with the projection of the image on the smoke... It was huuuuge to be human and it disappeared in the light. I saw it. No impersonators, no doubles. Just a simple average tribute, where LaToya got Michael's award for his music... You exaggerate everything... too much.  ;)
p.s. Everyone promised to use his hologram - and we were the first to do it....

Oh okay thanks for filling us in!  I wasn't trying to exaggerate at all...I was just trying to determine who it was!   :D   If you know for a fact that it was a hologram, then I can certainly accept that.   :P   The fact still remains, however, that it had to be approved by Michael (the estate) in order to be performed this way on a broadcast awards show....so I still find it extremely interesting and odd....  

Thanks for your input.   :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just reading you headline alone, brings me to the question "Why has LaToya done and said half the things she's done and said in the past?" lol Ya never know with that one!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Quote from: "LanaClaire"
Well it was done in my country, Russia. It was a tribute. It was a hologram made with the projection of the image on the smoke... It was huuuuge to be human and it disappeared in the light. I saw it. No impersonators, no doubles. Just a simple average tribute, where LaToya got Michael's award for his music... You exaggerate everything... too much.  ;)
p.s. Everyone promised to use his hologram - and we were the first to do it....

Oh okay thanks for filling us in!  I wasn't trying to exaggerate at all...I was just trying to determine who it was!   :D   If you know for a fact that it was a hologram, then I can certainly accept that.   :P   The fact still remains, however, that it had to be approved by Michael (the estate) in order to be performed this way on a broadcast awards show....so I still find it extremely interesting and odd....  

Thanks for your input.   :mrgreen:

No problem, honey:) If you hear russian language in any video - ask me about it :D
I know for the fact - it was just too transparent ;)  And about the fact that it was broadcasted just before the hearing - there's nothing wrong, 'cause it was a standard date for this award...
the only thing that bothers me - it wasn't "live" as they promised and as it was usually, but was shown on the next day... :? (waiting for the show we had to watch cartoons instead at the settled time! Still - by that time it was already on youtube) but I think, there was smth wrong with editing:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

Nice vid:)

The only words that I found inaudible were at the end. I do believe Latoya stated:

Thank you from Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I think it's great that the words that stick in the mind from this performance  or song is
What about us?
Seems to fit right along with They Don't Really Care About Us.
TII  is  for the fans....us.....
Bring on BAM day....ARMY of LOVE......us....time to Make That Change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is the hologram
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for letting us know about the hologram LanaClaire. They did an awesome job ! It was really emotional to see that. They have talked about it and you guys actually did it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neversaynever"
Was that a hologram of Michael?

Who knows?  I don't think it was a hologram of anyone...I think it was either Michael or an impersonator...  Why the dim lights and the stage smoke to hide who it really is?  If it's an impersonator, then why not just show that it is an impersonator?  Whoever it was disappeared in the smoke through an elevator into the stage just as the back-ground children were rising from an elevator on the stage.  

You have to realize, that I'm a 100000000000000% believer that Michael is alive, so to think that it was Michael acting as an impersonator is within a reasonable realm of thought for me.  Also, this was an awards show and all songs performed on broadcast awards shows have to obtain permission from the author of the song regarding the performance.  In other words "the estate (Michael)" had to approve this performance in Moscow, just like they did for the Grammys performance here in the states.  

I just find it very odd to say the least that it was approved and that a family member participated in it.   ;)

Excellent comment. Earth Song at the Grammy's January 21, 2010 sounded like Mike live on stage to me.  I believe that MJ will play at major role in the Cirque du Soleil shows as an impersonator or as a hologram.  I do believe MJ the hologram is in the very near future.  Just an excellent insight.  God bless all! xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MashMike

I know all the singers, they are best ones in Russia, esp. Bilan, he's M.J's number one fan, he and his producer Yana Rudovskaya met Michael twice, the first time during Music Awars in 2006, the second time during the birthday of a prince (dont remember of what country) and had a chance to talk to Mike. It was Dima Bilan's producer Yana who claimed that MJ is alive and has hoaxed his death, it was in july 2009, due to her i considered the possibility of the hoax cause at that time she was the first to make such announcement in public(a popular russian journal printed about it) and she brought up some really good clues conserning the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sangre

Quote from: "MashMike"
I know all the singers, they are best ones in Russia, esp. Bilan, he's M.J's number one fan, he and his producer Yana Rudovskaya met Michael twice, the first time during Music Awars in 2006, the second time during the birthday of a prince (dont remember of what country) and had a chance to talk to Mike. It was Dima Bilan's producer Yana who claimed that MJ is alive and has hoaxed his death, it was in july 2009, due to her i considered the possibility of the hoax cause at that time she was the first to make such announcement in public(a popular russian journal printed about it) and she brought up some really good clues conserning the hoax

I never knew Bilan was MJ's fan let alone he met MJ? That's interesting. Dima is a handsome young man, but stardom can sometimes mess with his head...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

MashMike

yep , i agree, but he is Michael's huge fan he and his producer, he has shown his immense love to Mike for sever times, even during his B-Day party his girlfriend-Lena( a famous top-model all over the world) presented him M.J's "Dangerous" box, Dima just adores Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I don't know how to embed this video but click on it and watch...Is this Michael at the beginning of the song or an impersonator?  Then Latoya sings the next lines...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why does the family participate in these things for any other reason than they are doing everything they can to keep the hoax going....and this performance was just days before Murray's fake court appearance yesterday....

Of course, I believe in the hoax no matter what, but it's just strange things like this that make absolutely no sense for family members to be involved in, when they should be focusing on making sure Michael's "murderer" is punished.  

For those who believe Michael will live the rest of his life as an impersonator....you may be on to something....he could definitely get away with this and it would be quite genius!  

We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Thanks to Michipato for bringing this video to my attention!   :P

It's a lovely tribute and that's a hologram from one of Michael's live performances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is the hologram

I think this is pre recorded hologram, took out of one of Michaels performances and edited them a bit (the effetcs in that hologram)

I got goosebumps when the song began...really

And I don't wanny be respectless, but Latoyas Face looked kinda scary...no real mimic..I can't understand why she did that to her wonderful face...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is the hologram

I think this is pre recorded hologram, took out of one of Michaels performances and edited them a bit (the effetcs in that hologram)

I got goosebumps when the song began...really

And I don't wanny be respectless, but Latoyas Face looked kinda scary...no real mimic..I can't understand why she did that to her wonderful face...
I do get goosebumps everytime I see a hologram of Michael.. these are just tooo real :? feels like it's him on a stage. Uhh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

why would latoya support this??? i'm hoping she's doing it under michael's orders as a way of assuring his loving his fans that he's alive,otherwise it's just sick.
i really think michael tells them to do these things as signs to us that he's okay,but i also know that it could all be just a way to keep the hoax going. i  do believe michael is alive 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions