I'm not expecting anything....just the non-believers to go overboard with the mourning and preaching about all the heartache and sadness and getting justice and Murray's a murderer, etc.  Same ole, same ole.  Mike isn't ready yet....   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do NOT believe he will return on the 25th (although that would be a nice surprise) because remember the press conference: "This is it, and see you in July!" So evidently I'm feelin' July for the BAM. Other than that I would also love to receive more clues as to perhaps a direct return date, more verification of the hoax or clues of the whys. This may sounds morbid to some, but I'm lookin' forward to that day  ;) L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

I don't know what to expect from June25...probably lots of tv-shows and interviews with family and friends...I don't belive Michael will show up that day. I belive his words and am waiting for July :lol: and hope deep in my heart that it will happen on 10th of July, cause it's my BD then :P  and what more can I ask, tell me  :)
Love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

July what? I thought his concerts are in July 2011, so it doesnt make any sense if he comes back so late. How the hell tickets is goin to sell? Michael have to some back way before July 2011. Why do you think hes goin to com back in July 2010?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I expect tons of doubles (one being michael) @ FL. And then the speculation begins. I think from July 4th-July7th to be the "BAM" time frame.

With that being said, whether he comes back or not. Nothing or no one could change my opinion that he is alive.

At this point its not if (he's alive), or when (bam). To me its just why (what point is mj trynna drive home). IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think Michael is THAT predictable to come back on the exact anniversary he "died" on. And why was he signing his name with "July 2011" on it and also said "I will see you in July"? Wouldn't July 2011 make more sense of any kind of significant date?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Also I never Understood how to "sign" for his return in julho/10, because When He Told the conference: "See you in July," referred to the first show scheduled to Occur on July 8, 2009. Can anyone explain to me please? :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok, well im expecting dead people from the grave ressurect and dance to thriller :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
ok, well im expecting dead people from the grave ressurect and dance to thriller :lol:

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it may be selfish, but i want Mikey to come back...i just miss him so much :(  :(  :( ...probabl not gonna happen though...too obvious imo...no real expectations here...maybe just a clue...hopefully definitive clues :D  i just want him to be happy, safe, and free
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

I have a feeling that Mike is going to be back by the 25. Then again, I also have a feeling that he will be back ON the date. i don't know what to think. :|
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 10:04:33 PM by reasonables+luvs+MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It's going to be a very sad day for us all. It's been a year and we haven't seen him, we don't know where he is and how he is etc... Even though we believe that he's alive, it's going to be so sad to see his friends and fans mourn for him at FL :( Maybe we will see the family too. I'm not happy with the 25th. I just hope he comes back in July THIS YEAR because this's getting to be harder for us everyday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

Wow! This is a very good question. I am not sure what to expect. Every moment since last June 25th has been absolutely a roller coaster. I certainly do not plain to relive that day in my head or heart if I can help it. Truly it was the worst day of my life. I am sincere about that. I have lost loved ones and this hit me so hard that I could not breath. I felt as if the breath got knocked out of this world. I first thought I would go to FL since I am so close to it. Then I thought maybe Neverland because I am about 100 miles from there. Again, I thought about his star in Hollywood and Disneyland to see Captain EO. I honestly do not know what to do. I want to be with BELIEVER'S for sure. I don't want to go to FL because I know that many will be there crying and I can't do that. I have cried lately a lot. I miss him. I don't think it will be bams day although I hope in my heart like a little kid that it could be. If anyone else lives in Los Angeles and knows of an event to go to please PM me about it. I would love to be with other fans that are believers. Anyway, please keep the faith. I really really wish that all of us could get together and link hands and cry out, "CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!"
Much Love,
WendyE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i hope there would be alot of clues
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think i will be here of course lol..and watching the tv for some specials (the good ones)..and if they have live feeds at different places i will try to watch them as well lol..maybe try to catch a clue if one is to be caught..but i do not think we will see our michael like in a BAM!..pure love above me wrote something about not even seeing him..my thought on that is maybe we have been seeing him but in a disguise or something heck idk..i just want him and his family safe and sound...sure i miss him..but its not like iam a part of his life where i could go and hang out with him and see him on a regular base lolol he always had to rush in and rush out due to the fans that always wanted to get close to him..and i do understand that but when he comes back i hope everyone will leave him alone to where he can go shopping or to the book store or where ever he wants with out being mob by some of the fans..
sorry got lost for a minute..
i will be blasting his music from my comp and system from the 25th thr the 28th at least lol..and like i said above..
i love how his message and songs are more powerful then ever since so many have been awaken about the nwo, mind control things like that..
huggs n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions