ok, i'm not sure if i should post it here but i found it on the other forum. TMZ posted this article on May 17th 2010 : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the handwriting on the "thank you" card looks extremely familiar and many of us agreed it could be Michael's handwriting. and now it looks like it's confirmed by an handwriting expert too. all credit goes to Biscuit from the MJHD.net forum. here's what she wrote on Jun 07, 2010 :

UPDATE! I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SIMONE, as far as the ambulance report there is no match to it being Michaels handwriting...as far as the thank you note..she says she can definatly see the f is pretty much exact as on one of michaels letters aswell as the e's/ She says she knows this person is a male and definitely American, and they also change their handwriting alot but something are still present. Iv sent her one more letter of Michaels to make sure with the thank you note comparison then she will email me the report and i shall post.

Ok so i said i would leave the hoaxing stuff now..but seeing as you still werent sure on the hand writing comparison i did with the thank you note and the ambulance report, and suggested getting a handwriting comparison. I have been in contact with a handwriting EXPERT who does these things for all kinds of reasons and have paid to get this finished with.

I have sent off part of the report (so she cant see who its about or what it is)
The thank you note (without the LMP) so you doesn't recognise it too much.)
And a few letters of Michaels.

If this comes back as a match to any of them..and people still decide not to believe it..coming from someone who does this for a living..then i officially will not do anythiing more to try and prove it to you lol.

It will be with us at the end of the week. L.O.V.E (fedora-)

JUST incase you think im going to make my own false report to try and fix an end result just to be right (rofl-)

Sure no problem,

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:13:59 +0100
To: <info@********handwriting.com>
Subject: RE: Handwriting Comparison

Hi Simone,

I have paid the invoice. Would you be able to send me an online copy of the report also through email when it is complete?

Thanks

> To: christina*********@msn.com
> Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:53:10 +0200
> Subject: Re: Handwriting Comparison
> From: info@*******handwriting.com
>
>
>
> Hi Christina,
>
> Thank you, I have managed to print them out. Can you please confirm what you would like, either a verbal opinion £*** or a full report £*** I will then send you an invoice via Paypal to reflect your decision.
>
> Kind regards
> Simone

then on Jun 14, 2010 she posted the report :
Full Written Report for Christina ******

Purpose of examination
I have been given 8 small samples of handwriting and was asked to examine them and determine if any of 1(thank you note), 2 & 3 matched 4,5,6,7 & 8.
At a glance I was able to determine that samples 4, 5 & 6 were actually written by the same hand. This was confirmed to me.
On close examination I could see the following characteristics in the samples that matched with sample 1.

Sample 4
• The letter “m” in “me” has almost 3 humps to it, like the “m” in “much” in sample 1(thank you note). The starting stroke looks like a continuation of the actual letter
• The letter “h” in “how” strongly resembles the “h” in “much “ (sample 1) but without the added loop

Sample 5
• The word “thank” is consistent to “Thank” in sample 1(thank you note)
• The letter “r” in “never” is consistent to the “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)
• The connecting letter “o” in “childhood” resembles the same link of “o” in “flowers” (sample 1) the letter is linked together at the top as opposed to the middle or bottom

Sample 6
• The letter “F” in “Forever” and the last letter “r” is consistent to the “F” and “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)
• The word “for” is consistent to the word “for” in sample 1
• The formation of the loop in the letter “y” in “you” is consistent to the loop in the letter “g” in “donating” (sample 1)

Sample 7
• The letter “h” in “they” is consistent to the letter “h” in “much” (sample 1) (thank you note)
• The letter “r” in “our” is consistent to the letter “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)(thank you note)
• The letter “g” in “things” is consistent to the letter “g” in “donating” (sample 1)(thank you note)

Summary
I am confident in saying that samples 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 were written by the same person that wrote sample 1(than k you note). There are far too many consistent characteristics to deny this fact.
Unfortunately there wasn’t enough consistent evidence to include samples 2 & 3. The only observation I could be confident in making is that they were written by the same person.

(Name deleted)
Graphologist

(the 8th one was an extra one to make sure but i deleted it off my computer)
these were the samples they were talking about :
Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 03:07:03 AM by farhatmjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

:shock:  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:52:11 AM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

But there's no particular thread for this topic, some people may not stumble upon that on there. I don't know, i just feel this thread shouldn't be locked, IMHO.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

bec

Its not a double post. The thread CC is linking to is talking about a completely different card and that link apparently is now the source of some confusion.

The analysis is regarding the LMP thank you card posted on TMZ.... not this random "patience" card.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

CC

Quote from: "bec"
Its not a double post. The thread CC is linking to is talking about a completely different card and that link apparently is now the source of some confusion.

The analysis is regarding the LMP thank you card posted on TMZ.... not this random "patience" card.

IN THAT POST AT PAGE 2 IS THE SAME ANALYSIS... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
But there's no particular thread for this topic, some people may not stumble upon that on there. I don't know, i just feel this thread shouldn't be locked, IMHO.  :roll:

SORRY, IS THE SAME ANALYSIS ON THE OTHER TOPIC BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, IS A DIFERENT TOPIC.. SORRY, BIG SORRY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well.. im pretty speechless right now.

I dont believe that was LMPs handswriting, as it doesnt look like any of her pasts examples that i could find.

Hmmm..    right... ok..   speechless...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I dont believe that was LMPs handswriting, as it doesnt look like any of her pasts examples that i could find.

Me too. This sums it up really well. Thank you for paying to have the handwriting analyzed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Me too. This sums it up really well. Thank you for paying to have the handwriting analyzed!

Thanks from me also!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Another thought was what if the actual florist wrote the card if it was a phone order???  

Could that be possible too?   Thanks for that information.  I always thought that it looked very similar the MJ's handwiting too...  Cheers xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Another thought was what if the actual florist wrote the card if it was a phone order???  

Could that be possible too?   Thanks for that information.  I always thought that it looked very similar the MJ's handwiting too...  Cheers xoxo

Yes, it probably came from Michael's Flowers. Isn't that the floral shop that Miko Brando now operates. It would be easy enough for MJ to do in collaboration with Miko. Hee hee! Are we connecting the dots?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

alive

Thank God....finally some credible evidence that he is alive.....handwriting analysis is submitted as evidence in court....this is amazing...thank you for posting this farhatmjjj and thank you Biscuit for your time, effort and paying to obtain proof that would be submittable in a court of law that HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The thank you card was sent to sunflower guy, not to miko...and we don't know where the "thank you" flowers came from.
Miko's flower were offered to Larry on his show...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions