Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
was this thank you note supposedly written after his "death"? I don't understand the situation about the handwriting here and why its a big deal  :?

yes it was written after his "death". i should have stated that in the post. i just edited and included the link. :)

Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Her credentials are listed on this thread : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
read from pg 15 on...its a long one, but theyre there...

Thank you.

thanks from me too. :)

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "ER911"
I am certainly not a hand writing expert, but I found more inconsistencies than similarities.

While my comparison was only done based on the "flower note" & the first letter presented, it was quite inconsistent IMO.

I did my comparison based mainly on words that were written versus printed.

The "o" in the "flower letter" was not the same as the "o" in MJ's. MJ tends to make the "o" & then extend a line from the "o" to the right. He does this irregardless of whether or not a letter is going to follow the "o".

The "f" was looped versus the other letter which was not.

The "r" was squared in MJ's letter. It was not done in the "flower letter".
But that's the thing, an expert is saying that it's his writing!
I also did not find the "s" matched.

I believe I have a link saved where there are many of MJ's hand written letters for comparison as well.
That's the point- an expert said it's MJ's writing!

exactly. an EXPERT confirmed it's the same handwriting and i also agree with that. it's obvious it wouldn't be all the same, as someone above said he would have "disguised" his handwriting too.

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think leaving US, and showing himself at airport would be dangerous for someone that wants to hide. I mean when you leave a country, or enter a country you need papers, no ?

Anyway, you cannot be best hidden than near the place you usually live, caus eyou know the place, you know how to stay hidden, you have friends and family to help you. It's easier than staying alone in a foreing country.

i always believed he was in the US only. because of the same reasons you stated. 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think leaving US, and showing himself at airport would be dangerous for someone that wants to hide. I mean when you leave a country, or enter a country you need papers, no ?

Anyway, you cannot be best hidden than near the place you usually live, caus eyou know the place, you know how to stay hidden, you have friends and family to help you. It's easier than staying alone in a foreing country.

Usually what you are looking for is right under your nose!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Well.. im pretty speechless right now.

I dont believe that was LMPs handswriting, as it doesnt look like any of her pasts examples that i could find.

Hmmm..    right... ok..   speechless...

Me too. This sums it up really well. Thank you for paying to have the handwriting analyzed!

Thanks from me also!!!

Yes, Thank you very very much..I don't know what to say right now... So I think this is a real proof? I mean can anyone fake that handwriting so perfectly? And if why sign it with LMP? This made my day ( it sucked until now :D)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Well.. im pretty speechless right now.

I dont believe that was LMPs handswriting, as it doesnt look like any of her pasts examples that i could find.

Hmmm..    right... ok..   speechless...

Me too. This sums it up really well. Thank you for paying to have the handwriting analyzed!

Thanks from me also!!!

Yes, Thank you very very much..I don't know what to say right now... So I think this is a real proof? I mean can anyone fake that handwriting so perfectly? And if why sign it with LMP? This made my day ( it sucked until now :D)
haha i believe it's a real proof! i was comparing the handwritings by myself, with as much letters as possible. and i have to agree this IS Michael's handwriting. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

an expert already said it's the same hand writing but i'd still like to share my own analysis i started few days ago. here it is :

the "h" in the "how", "the" and "earth" in the 1 st letter match completely with the "h" in the "thank", "much" in the 2nd letter (thank you note).

the "e'' in the "because", "earth", "love", "people" in the 1st letter match completely with the "e"s in "the" and "love" in the "thank you" note.

the "thank" and the "love" in both the letters are the same.

the "s" in the "just" in the 1st letter and the "s" in the "so" in the 2nd letter match too.

the "d" in the "child" in the 1st letter and the "d" in the "donating" in the 2nd letter match, a li'l different but not totally different. the person was certainly trying to "disguise" their handwriting.

same thing with the "m" in the reminds" and the "managed" in the 1st letter that quite match with the "m" in the "much" in the 2nd letter.

the "f" in the "for" in the 1st letter match with the "f" in the "for" in the 2nd letter.

the "o" in the "concieve" in the 1st letter matches with the "o" in the "so" in the 2nd letter without a doubt.

i'm certain the handwritings are of the same person, no doubt on that. and a handwriting expert has even confirmed the fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Kirsche

wohooooo!!!

Maybe he signed it with LMP because LMP = Love Means Patience, hehe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

:shock:  speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOOOOO :D :D :D !!!!!
I love great evidence such as this ;) !!!! Thanks soo much for this I can't thank you enough :D :D :D When I feel down things just come left and right to make me better :D MICHAEL LIVES :D ;) :P !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

This hoax drama is testing my patience but I'll persevere because it's for a grand plan.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This gave me a lot more faith!! Thanks!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

did anyone see this video? [youtube:2cy9651o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qOay8foEz4[/youtube:2cy9651o]

MJhoaxevidence says the ambulance report is Michael's handwriting too, i'm confused about it.. but i too thought it was his handwriting. i think i'm gonna analyze it further. but what do you people think??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
did anyone see this video? [youtube:krki7xk1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qOay8foEz4[/youtube:krki7xk1]

MJhoaxevidence says the ambulance report is Michael's handwriting too, i'm confused about it.. but i too thought it was his handwriting. i think i'm gonna analyze it further. but what do you people think??

I never watched vids from that channel before. I think it was very interstingly made!
And to your question.. I gotta say those handwritings look perculiarly a lot alike! I have never though to make that comparison myself.. I can't say that I am absolutely positive if it is the man himself who filled out the report  - but I really would not be surprised if it was!  :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

yesterday on tv, they were showing an hotel in south france and the guy said Michael was a customer there and used to make jokes to employee, disguised in homeless, or gentleman, he even rented a truck and pretended to deliver stuff to the hotel.

I can so imagine Michael write his own death certificate...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

thankyou for finding this out for us more weird stuff for us to add to the list many thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Elvis was said to have filled out his own autopsy report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal