sk2001Topic starter

Guys, it's just a question and we are all good at helping each other out whn we get such questions in our minds so here's one:

yesterday, Whosbadmjsbad (original poster) posted that when she and her brother were st the court, the security gaurd/officer said the MJ was inside the building (see below for her complete post).
Although I think she is very lucky to have seen the Jacksons in the state they are in first hand and I do believe that the security guy probably did say that, it still doesn't really make sense as to why MJ would be in the court house.
Could this be how they have been telling us stories about MJ through out?? All the slip ups and clues could very well be staged or planted??
This site is not a secret obviously so just had a thought and am among you guys what you think..

Credit goes to whosbadmjsbad for this original post:
 Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed... We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Look at the numbers and the dates.  The numbers don't lie. This hoax has been planned meticulously and for a long time. By Mike.  You can explain away some of the news items and strange family statements but you just can't put the numbers down to coincidence. Some may find TIAI  a little hard to digest, but it presents the most solid proof we have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

Quote from: "RK"
Look at the numbers and the dates.  The numbers don't lie. This hoax has been planned meticulously and for a long time. By Mike.  You can explain away some of the news items and strange family statements but you just can't put the numbers down to coincidence. Some may find TIAI  a little hard to digest, but it presents the most solid proof we have.

hmm your right! But this statement by the security guy makes me wonder about the other 'slip ups' really
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I really think this is more than a "Death Hoax". We have Deepak Chopra talking about "Near Death Experience" in regards to Michael. We have what seems like something that has been "planned" or destined for at least Michael's entire Adult life (maybe even longer). We have links to History (and how it it has been manipulated), Religion (including Ancient Egyptian mythology), Ancient Societies, Esoteric Knowledge (including Magic), Death, Resurrection, Rebirth. We have links to Arch Angel Michael, Allusions to Jesus, redirects to Bible Passages, 2012 and the end of the world scenarios, Prophecy, Corrupt Governments, Illuminati, New World Order, Eugenics, Cloning, War, Healing the Planet, Corrupt Corporations, Mind Control, Media Manipulation...and more.

This list is huge and I seriously think that all of this may not necessarily be a "Death Hoax" as we have at first perceived it. Death hoax makes it more appealing until you start unravelling it and realizing that something else may be going on here. It is like being eased into the truth, an adventure...

and yes there it is I said it cause I just can't keep deny this no matter how much I want to, there is just too much information pointing to something extraordinary, miraculous, incredible happening.
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:59:08 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I really think this is more than a "Death Hoax". We have Deepak Chopra talking about "Near Death Experience" in regards to Michael. We have what seems like something that has been "planned" or destined for at least Michael's entire Adult life (maybe even longer). We have links to History (and how it it has been manipulated), Religion (including Ancient Egyptian mythology), Ancient Societies, Esoteric Knowledge (including Magic), Death, Resurrection, Rebirth. We have links to Arch Angel Michael, allusions to Jesus, redirects to Bible Passages, 2012 and the end of the world scenarios, Prophecy, Corrupt Governments, Illuminati, New World Order, Eugenics, Cloning, War, Healing the planet, Corrupt Corporations, Mind Control, Media Manipulation...and more.

This list is huge and I seriously think that all of this may not necessarily be a "Death Hoax" as we have at first perceived it. Death hoax makes it more appealing until you start unravelling it and realizing that something else may be going on here. It is like being eased into the truth, an adventure...

A GREAT ADVENTURE... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I really think this is more than a "Death Hoax". We have Deepak Chopra talking about "Near Death Experience" in regards to Michael. We have what seems like something that has been "planned" or destined for at least Michael's entire Adult life (maybe even longer). We have links to History (and how it it has been manipulated), Religion (including Ancient Egyptian mythology), Ancient Societies, Esoteric Knowledge (including Magic), Death, Resurrection, Rebirth. We have links to Arch Angel Michael, Allusions to Jesus, redirects to Bible Passages, 2012 and the end of the world scenarios, Prophecy, Corrupt Governments, Illuminati, New World Order, Eugenics, Cloning, War, Healing the Planet, Corrupt Corporations, Mind Control, Media Manipulation...and more.

and yes there it is I said it cause I just can't keep deny this no matter how much I want to, there is just too much information pointing to something extraordinary, miraculous, incredible happening.

I agree with you all. There is just too much coincidence and I don't believe in coincidence. So, either this is a well planned hoax or destiny has met it's match.  When the security guard made that statement I thought of "Elvis has left the building" except in reverse. Instead of meaning that Elvis (aka Michael) is gone could he have meant that Michael is still around - not literally in the building, but close by?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Why didnt this person just say to the bodyguard "What do you mean Michael Jackson is in the building?"

I mean... is it that hard??   Why is this person asking US why he said that.. like how would we know, why didnt you bloody well ask HIM??   YOU were there when he said it to YOU..    

sorry.. makes me mad.   Seems an unlikely story to me..  made up.   Think about how you would react yourselves.. would you be silent when the security guard says this, or would you ask him a few questions???

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Why didnt this person just say to the bodyguard "What do you mean Michael Jackson is in the building?"

I mean... is it that hard??   Why is this person asking US why he said that.. like how would we know, why didnt you bloody well ask HIM??   YOU were there when he said it to YOU..    

sorry.. makes me mad.   Seems an unlikely story to me..  made up.   Think about how you would react yourselves.. would you be silent when the security guard says this, or would you ask him a few questions???

I dunno but its possible.. I mean I would probably be silent, like what the heck did he say? a bit of shock too...
so maybe thats why? and maybe he just thought it wasnt possible and just dismissed it.. dunno
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess she was taken by surprise. Wouldn´t you be ?  It must have happened fast and the security didn´t wait for a reaction or answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

I sow kfc chicken pieces everywhere, I take my night-vision goggles, and my temperature sensor and I put myself in ambush to catch Mike and make him a big hug !!  :lol:

Bodyguard should not talk to me ! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

You always say it eloquently. You know, I'm embarrassed to say I think about this hoax night and day. I think about the song (Don't let go of my hand) MJ sings where he says, "She's consumed, with everything that's been going on". That's me and probably others. Anyway thoughts flit into my mind. Another one lately is,

What if this is TOTALLY a God/Creator of the Universe thing. Michael's just living his life, creating music that just comes to him, like he says falls into his lap. He's desparately lonely, had fears for his life (maybe of Toehme, Sony, AEG) didn't want the TII concerts to happen, and the whole 9 yards of murder theory evidence. All the numerology is being worked out SUPERNATURALLY on an impossible scale. Another nagging thought I have had that fits with this, is the Pepsi accident being in the half-way point of his life, the 2 trials have much evidence showing they were all planned if not by Michael, by God.

Why on earth would Michael allow Jordie to take a picture of him sitting on the bed in his underwear. Why on earth would he in the Bashir tape, be sitting with Gavin, holding his hand, his head on his shoulder, talking about sharing his bed. There's interesting numbers on the 2 cars he and Bashir are racing in.  And huge, why would Michael not have been in some control over the end product of the Bashir tape that would be aired to the public, as he was paranoid/perfectionist want to do.

The Malnik guy having connections to the mafia and illuminati, yet Michael innocently hangs around him. Starting with the Oxygen Chamber and Elephant Man bones, when EXACTLY did Michael start manipulating the media to make his entire adult life, "The Greatest Show on Earth." Apparantly it was the year before the Pepsi accident that Michael gave the Barnum book to each person on his team, and said that's how he wanted his life to be.  But I wonder could a mere man, even smart as MJ is, be able to pull this all off. I can't shake this feeling this is mostly God's POWER working in Michael, particularly when Michael has been so down and incapacitated by the turns of his life. Then he doesn't have to pay anyone to keep quiet, cause everyone is kind of unsure what's happening, but things are falling into place MIRACULOUSLY. The bag guys are doing their darndest to destroy him, but to no avail. No theory is air-tight because they intersect at some point. That's why nothing fits exactly.

I also noticed on the Tehran video, that they're not really talking about cloning at all, but mostly regeneration of skin, organs etc. that would give optimum health, and EXTEND  LIFE. Isn't that what Michael wanted, and that was the mysterious caption, "I'm alive and I'm here forever." He literally put himself in the lion's den, if he put himself at the mercy of the medical professionals. They brought him back to life after maybe 3 minutes, to imitate Christ's death which was 3 "days".

It may be that ALL theories will end up having truth to them, in some glorious fashion. Absolutely breathtaking in its scope. The thought of Michael Jackson being the anti-Christ with the whole world following after him, after he shows lying signs and wonders, did cross my mind. But he totally does not fit the bill in any other regards, and I personally believe the Bible has a few twists and turns in the cryptic sense of its own. Like Michael has said, "A few surprises!!!" 8-)  ;)  :lol:  :shock:  :mrgreen: But that's just me. :)  I believe God is the ultimate Man behind the curtain, manipulating the characters. He's behind the way literature, poetry, history, movies have been moving. Themes like Alice in Wonderland and the Wizard of Oz, might not just be illuminati mind control, but actually God giving us clues.  Onions, baby, onions, layers, levels, cryptic---goes all the way to the top --God!!!  Like Joseph (strong parallel to Michael) says to his brothers who left him for dead, and he ended up second in command to the Pharoah of Egypt, "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good, to save lives."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "MJonmind"

You always say it eloquently. You know, I'm embarrassed to say I think about this hoax night and day. I think about the song (Don't let go of my hand) MJ sings where he says, "She's consumed, with everything that's been going on". That's me and probably others. Anyway thoughts flit into my mind. Another one lately is,

What if this is TOTALLY a God/Creator of the Universe thing. Michael's just living his life, creating music that just comes to him, like he says falls into his lap. He's desparately lonely, had fears for his life (maybe of Toehme, Sony, AEG) didn't want the TII concerts to happen, and the whole 9 yards of murder theory evidence. All the numerology is being worked out SUPERNATURALLY on an impossible scale. Another nagging thought I have had that fits with this, is the Pepsi accident being in the half-way point of his life, the 2 trials have much evidence showing they were all planned if not by Michael, by God.

Why on earth would Michael allow Jordie to take a picture of him sitting on the bed in his underwear. Why on earth would he in the Bashir tape, be sitting with Gavin, holding his hand, his head on his shoulder, talking about sharing his bed. There's interesting numbers on the 2 cars he and Bashir are racing in.  And huge, why would Michael not have been in some control over the end product of the Bashir tape that would be aired to the public, as he was paranoid/perfectionist want to do.

The Malnik guy having connections to the mafia and illuminati, yet Michael innocently hangs around him. Starting with the Oxygen Chamber and Elephant Man bones, when EXACTLY did Michael start manipulating the media to make his entire adult life, "The Greatest Show on Earth." Apparantly it was the year before the Pepsi accident that Michael gave the Barnum book to each person on his team, and said that's how he wanted his life to be.  But I wonder could a mere man, even smart as MJ is, be able to pull this all off. I can't shake this feeling this is mostly God's POWER working in Michael, particularly when Michael has been so down and incapacitated by the turns of his life. Then he doesn't have to pay anyone to keep quiet, cause everyone is kind of unsure what's happening, but things are falling into place MIRACULOUSLY. The bag guys are doing their darndest to destroy him, but to no avail. No theory is air-tight because they intersect at some point. That's why nothing fits exactly.

I also noticed on the Tehran video, that they're not really talking about cloning at all, but mostly regeneration of skin, organs etc. that would give optimum health, and EXTEND  LIFE. Isn't that what Michael wanted, and that was the mysterious caption, "I'm alive and I'm here forever." He literally put himself in the lion's den, if he put himself at the mercy of the medical professionals. They brought him back to life after maybe 3 minutes, to imitate Christ's death which was 3 "days".

It may be that ALL theories will end up having truth to them, in some glorious fashion. Absolutely breathtaking in its scope. The thought of Michael Jackson being the anti-Christ with the whole world following after him, after he shows lying signs and wonders, did cross my mind. But he totally does not fit the bill in any other regards, and I personally believe the Bible has a few twists and turns in the cryptic sense of its own. Like Michael has said, "A few surprises!!!" 8-)  ;)  :lol:  :shock:  :mrgreen: But that's just me. :)  I believe God is the ultimate Man behind the curtain, manipulating the characters. He's behind the way literature, poetry, history, movies have been moving. Themes like Alice in Wonderland and the Wizard of Oz, might not just be illuminati mind control, but actually God giving us clues.  Onions, baby, onions, layers, levels, cryptic---goes all the way to the top --God!!!  Like Joseph (strong parallel to Michael) says to his brothers who left him for dead, and he ended up second in command to the Pharoah of Egypt, "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good, to save lives."

BOTH... EXCELENT POSTS!
BIG THANK YOU BOTH!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Yes actually I was taken by surprise....I thought when he said MIchael Jackson maybe he MEANT joe jackson....but then I was like how could you mess that up....I admit I probably should have asked him but to ask him it didn't cross my mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Yes actually I was taken by surprise....I thought when he said MIchael Jackson maybe he MEANT joe jackson....but then I was like how could you mess that up....I admit I probably should have asked him but to ask him it didn't cross my mind...
It didnt cross your mind?????    :shock:

Sorry, i would ask..  no matter how shocked i was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
It didnt cross your mind?????    :shock:

Sorry, i would ask..  no matter how shocked i was.

You don't know the way you can react, until you're in the emergency of the situation...

Sure, if a jackson bodyguard tells me "Michael is in the building"...I would just remain still and speechless, wondering "what did he say ??? Did I really heard that ? Is he joking ? "

And you know, the time it make a complete circle in your brain, the guy is already away...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions