When Michael Jackson took the stage on March 6 in London to announce that he would be performing again come summer of 2009 at London’s O2 Arena, fans were certain they were in the presence of a living legend. With all this, speculation is now running rampant that the person they got to cheer for and applaud was not even Michael to begin with, but a very convincing look-alike – at least that’s what Paul Harris of the British publication Daily Mail seems to believe.There are more things that simply seem off about Michael’s recent appearance, which would indicate that he was not the real deal, Harris says. For starters, the star’s chin was too square, even when accounting recent plastic surgery he might have had. However, if the chin is not enough to prove that the person on stage was not Michael, then there is the question of his voice, which was, according to Harris, too bassy to be Jackson’s. And that of his walk, which suddenly seemed more hunched – a strange thing for such a skilled dancer as Michael is “Was the quivering figure in the aviator shades and sparkly jacket that day an imposter?” Harris asks. “[…] The walk, an awkward, loping stride. He paused momentarily beside a golf cart, probably assuming it was going to take him into the arena – but was ushered in on foot. Next, the voice. The few words he stumbled over at the microphone had far more bass than many expected. If you closed your eyes you would surely have had trouble identifying him as the more familiar, childlike 50-year-old. […] Trouble is, surgery and image enhancement mean that few people really know what MJ will look like when they meet him.” Harris further explains.

According to this theory, and many others now circulating freely on the Internet, Michael himself decided to go for a double for the press announcement either because of a tumble he had taken only hours before (which was caught on tape), or because he was too ill to attend. Canceling the announcement was not, understandably, an option on account of the fact that many fans and reporters had already gathered for it, and there was a lot of money at stake.

Be that as it may, Michael’s team insists the theory is as “ridiculous” as it gets. If the person on stage was not Michael Jackson, this is perhaps because Elvis Presley was at the press conference too, says a statement coming from the singer’s camp.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ladylee1979"
When Michael Jackson took the stage on March 6 in London to announce that he would be performing again come summer of 2009 at London’s O2 Arena, fans were certain they were in the presence of a living legend. With all this, speculation is now running rampant that the person they got to cheer for and applaud was not even Michael to begin with, but a very convincing look-alike – at least that’s what Paul Harris of the British publication Daily Mail seems to believe.There are more things that simply seem off about Michael’s recent appearance, which would indicate that he was not the real deal, Harris says. For starters, the star’s chin was too square, even when accounting recent plastic surgery he might have had. However, if the chin is not enough to prove that the person on stage was not Michael, then there is the question of his voice, which was, according to Harris, too bassy to be Jackson’s. And that of his walk, which suddenly seemed more hunched – a strange thing for such a skilled dancer as Michael is “Was the quivering figure in the aviator shades and sparkly jacket that day an imposter?” Harris asks. “[…] The walk, an awkward, loping stride. He paused momentarily beside a golf cart, probably assuming it was going to take him into the arena – but was ushered in on foot. Next, the voice. The few words he stumbled over at the microphone had far more bass than many expected. If you closed your eyes you would surely have had trouble identifying him as the more familiar, childlike 50-year-old. […] Trouble is, surgery and image enhancement mean that few people really know what MJ will look like when they meet him.” Harris further explains.

According to this theory, and many others now circulating freely on the Internet, Michael himself decided to go for a double for the press announcement either because of a tumble he had taken only hours before (which was caught on tape), or because he was too ill to attend. Canceling the announcement was not, understandably, an option on account of the fact that many fans and reporters had already gathered for it, and there was a lot of money at stake.

Be that as it may, Michael’s team insists the theory is as “ridiculous” as it gets. If the person on stage was not Michael Jackson, this is perhaps because Elvis Presley was at the press conference too, says a statement coming from the singer’s camp.

The statement from the singer's camp (who I wonder?) is interesting. In light of recent speculation maybe Elvis was at the press conference!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I knew it it was not MJ at the press conference. His voice, and he repeated over and over this is it. this is it. Since when MJ has loss for words??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Okay, so now people in the press are starting to question this too? Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I know most of us don't like to believe in the double theories but whatever happen to MJ may have started at the O2 announcemet something is odd was going on that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "ladylee1979"

The statement from the singer's camp (who I wonder?) is interesting. In light of recent speculation maybe Elvis was at the press conference!! :o
[/color]

hmm that seems an unnessesary statement . yet they made it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I knew it all along, folks.  8-)  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

IT'S WAS ABOUT TIME, SEEMS PPL ARE TAKING NOTICE OF THE OBSERVATIONS OF THIS FORUM. FAKE WILL YES IT WAS ON HERE FIRST!!! NOW, WAS O2 MJ A DOUBLE? UNRAVELING TIME HAS BEGUN. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/quote]Be that as it may, Michael’s team insists the theory is as “ridiculous” as it gets. If the person on stage was not Michael Jackson, this is perhaps because Elvis Presley was at the press conference too, says a statement coming from the singer’s camp.[/quote]

This may not be far from the truth  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

pepper

This is not a recently released article.  This article is from MARCH 14, 2009.

This fellow, Paul Harris, also wrote another article right after the O2 Press Conference. From March 6, 2009.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
I knew it all along, folks.  8-)  :P

Me too! Compare details on the items described below, with photos and videos in the period 1998-2007. Moreover, the man of the conference is younger (35 years).
- Mouth, teeth, smile
- Nose
- Jaw chin / fissure
- The hands, nails
- Mannerisms very sharp (less sensitive)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

35 what? 35years old? 35years younger? ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always thought that was not Michael at the 02 arena,just was not right at all,but when they say do to recent findings that means Jacksons camp is reading about Elvis from thisisalsoit or the one behind it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
35 what? 35years old? 35years younger? ^^

I want to say that Mike had 50 years of age. Who appeared at the press conference, seems to have 35 years of age. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions