very interesting... i believe you. :) but i'm not sure WHY would a bodyguard say that! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

sk2001

I thought only I noticed that.. Thanks Wendy!

Quote from: "WendyE"
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed...:( We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...
Okay question, I am not trying to discredit you in anyway. So please don't take this the wrong way. I can imagine that you were very excited when this all happened. Now you said that, "Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there." Then you said that your dad heard this also and your whole family. So who all heard this? When asked if anyone else was listening you said, "Nope." So please clarify your statement. This could be very important but I am sure you understand that a statement like this important if this is exactly what he said. Facts are important but we have to have facts. Please do not take this to be an attack on you. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

So my concern with this scenario is-
this was supposed to be a case against CM for killing MJ (however you wanna put it). Why would MJ be there in the building for a hearing of his own case especially when it is related to his own death? Am I making sense here? Unless MJ wants to be in the audience or somehing or be there to prove CM is indeed not guilty. It's almost like MJ attending his own memorial/funeral..
Though I believe the body gaurd might have said this, it's his intensions I'm not too sure of.  

quote="whosbadmjsbad"]Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed...:( We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@whosbadmjsbad it´s hard to believe but I believe you ;)  
We believe that MJ is alive, so why is it so hard to believe that someone is saying it out to the fan?
Piece by piece by piece everything reveals until ... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

The Security guard must have been taking the P*** that's very disrespectful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed...:( We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...

Just one question ;)   in view of the above question regarding MJ ... were you wearing anything which might have given them an idea of your belief in the hoax? :shock:

I believe all things are possible, gosh if thisis going to be Thriller II you could be in it! :D
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:25:59 AM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
could he have overheard some conversation and decided to yank your chain?

I wasn't even talking about the hoax there...and why would a legit police officer try to joke around???

Police Officer?  or Security Guard? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Butterfly J"
@whosbadmjsbad it´s hard to believe but I believe you ;)  
We believe that MJ is alive, so why is it so hard to believe that someone is saying it out to the fan?
Piece by piece by piece everything reveals until ... ;)
BECAUSE everybody who in the hoax have to keep their mouth shut
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would he joke about it?? My whole family was right there....He was talking to me and My Dad was right there?? Why would I lie about this???I thought it was important.....It's an interesting clue...I would never say something dishonest.....omg... :x

I believe your words! 8-)  But, what he said to you might indeed be sarcastic. But you didn't ask him anything?Did you? He just came to you and told you this, didn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No I was not wearing anything to give away the hoax and it was a police officer. I know this because he was wearing a badge and had a gun....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

No I was not wearing anything to give away the hoax and it was a police officer. I know this because he was wearing a badge and had a gun....

This is just a question, not an opinion but do you all think that just Mabel this is how they created the hoax by giving us info on MJ like that through out??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you mean like news that was said incorrectly to give us a different impression??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

you mean like news that was said incorrectly to give us a different impression??

well mostly the slip ups through out and the tweets.. I just can understand why the security guy would say that knowing his statement can be repeated. I mean comeon, does he really think he will say that and noones gonna go tell hheir friends or famy what he said??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok....I don't care who doesn't believe me but I do think that what he said was important and could be a major clue....But i guess we will see how things play out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

ok....I don't care who doesn't believe me but I do think that what he said was important and could be a major clue....But i guess we will see how things play out

I BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY... BUT WE BELIEVE IN THE PERSON WHO SAY THIS? WHO IS THIS PERSON?
THE THING HERE IS WHY THIS PERSON SAY THAT???
JUST FOR FUN???
WE WERE TALKING HERE A LOOONG TIME AGO WHAT WE DO IF WE KNOW FOR FACT THAT MJ IS ALIVE, AND THIS POSIBILITY CAME, IF SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING LIKE YOU SAY A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL DON´T BELIEVE AND IS OK... SO. FOR THE BELIEVERS WHAT IS THE POURPOSE OF THIS??? THIS IS THE POINT... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal