why in the hell would he tell you that? im sorry but im not buying it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow...what an amazing experience. Lucky you.

Please don't let the people on here who say they don't believe you get to you. They are mostly jealous they didn't have the same experience. If you heard it, then you heard it. I appreciate you telling us about it.  I'm in Los Angeles and I was thinking of heading there myself...but couldn't get off of work. Maybe next time....maybe at the press conference announcing he's alive!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

That was cool you got to be so close to Michael's family! I don't know what to make of what the officer/ bodyguard said about Michael....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

someone else that was there posted also. it's too bad it would probably be kinda risky to be able to idenify each other under these circumstances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Delphi

Did you get a gauge/can you at least remember his facial and vocal expressions? I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just curious.

This has been such a long day. *sigh*
Thanks for your post though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

suspicious mind

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
yes..I was really close to him...He said thank you to a couple of ppl...but he wasn't all happy, smiley....he was kinda sulkish...They all were...

ok so backstage at the memorial everyone was all holly jolly , but now in courthouse not so much. hmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

airieslady

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
someone else that was there posted also. it's too bad it would probably be kinda risky to be able to idenify each other under these circumstances.

Well, I believe you... and your family also heard this.  Was this guy just a wise guy?  What reason would he say this anyway?  For real!  He either was giving a hint or being some giant a..hole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Well what harm would there be telling them he is in the building if he actually was....Not like you were going to go screaming through the crowd that Michael is in the building although that would be funny and ironic all at the same time :) :)....if us hoaxers don't believe you (i do believe you by the way) then the deluded MJ fans outside sure as hell weren't going to believe you lol...Hope you weren't screaming Justice for MJ by the way...every one deserves a fair trial...by court not by media....keepin the faith..hehehe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Is it true that 95% fans are non-believers, then he probably thought you were coming for justice for MJ too, unless you had some identification about "hoax" on you. For non-believers, saying MJ was in the building would be a real slap, even if he actually was. So I'm 50/50 on whether this guard was giving a tidbit of truth. And that was cool you being there. I do wonder what was ticking the Jacksons off, maybe the press. Though they're in on the hoax, they're not in control of what Michael's getting the other people to do, and the twists and turns. They may not like some things. Mike's in charge, not them. Maybe they struggle with doubts and fears too. They're human. And if they don't do a good job, they don't get paid "$10,000 a month was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed...:( We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...

Sounds like an exciting time.  Are you sure he didn't say "Michael has left the building" - as the saying goes "Elvis has left the building".  Either way, you had "fan" written all over you most likely and he was fooling around.  All in good fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe he was telling you the truth. MJ was in the building and the bodyguard didn't want u to waste your time there because he already knew nothing was going to happen to Murray ;) If he thought that u're a non-believer, he just didn't want u to spend your time there for nothing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed...:( We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...
Okay question, I am not trying to discredit you in anyway. So please don't take this the wrong way. I can imagine that you were very excited when this all happened. Now you said that, "Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there." Then you said that your dad heard this also and your whole family. So who all heard this? When asked if anyone else was listening you said, "Nope." So please clarify your statement. This could be very important but I am sure you understand that a statement like this important if this is exactly what he said. Facts are important but we have to have facts. Please do not take this to be an attack on you. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Thank you for your post and sharing your experience with us.  It is great to know that someone from the forum was there.  I have no problem believing you, by the way.  You shared things with us that we could not get from watching the live stream on the computer.  I think it is awesome that you were close enough to them that they spoke to you.  

It is interesting what the security guard spoke to you.  Time will tell what he really meant by that.  I have seen the videos that express the opinion that Murray could be Michael, however, I have a hard time believing that one.  Maybe he was there disguised as one of his siblings.....who knows?  

If Michael is using all of this to make an elaborate movie I am sure the ending will be a real Thriller!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can imagine that the bodyguard wanted to fool you as he sure knows how many hoaxbelievers there are.
Because... why would he say that otherwise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

I believe in you :)  whosbadmjsbad, thank you so much for you to talk this to us,
although this is no solid proof...hard to make others to believe, I feel your word is honest :D, thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions