all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope there is no other thread on this. If so please delete. It seems everyone wanted to sing with Michael, this comes up only when he is dead( which he isn't)  

Slash wanted Michael Jackson to sing on his first solo album.

Rocker Slash wanted Michael Jackson to collaborate on his solo album. Orange News reports he had the idea in mind before the King of Pop passed away on June 25, 2009.

The former Guns N' Roses star already worked with Jackson when he recorded guitar solos for several of the pop star's songs. Today, he regrets he never got the chance to work with the superstar on his debut solo album.

Jackson died just before he was scheduled to kick off the This Is It tour in London. That was supposed to be his big comeback.

Slash reveals: "When I was thinking about who I wanted to work with, Michael crossed my mind. I thought about doing something that would see him totally cross over into rock. But it was around this time last year and he was flat-out rehearsing for the London O2 gigs so in the back of my mind I thought, 'He's not going to have the time.' It's hard to believe he's gone."

Slash confided in April that he was dedicating his first solo album to his late mother. She lost her battle with lung cancer while he was recording the album.

Slash collaborated with a number of artists on this eponymous album that launched on May 10.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal