Its her

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
about three weeks prior the the 25th micheal visited andre crouch. in the conversation he was said to have asked andre what makes your hands go up and you come out of yourself.they discussed the annointing. and prayed about that.

sounds to me like he was looking for something he had already experienced but did not quite understand .

again just my view of it . if you chose to share it or look in another direction that is truely subject to your free will. god gave you that . no one has the right to try and take it away.

Thank you for saying this! MJ's questions to Rev. Crouch were in no way related to astral projection or anything else so crossways of Scripture (which MJ respects, loves and obeys). If the conversation went REMOTELY that way, MJ would have been warned against something so dangerous and demonic. This may sound off the wall  to those who have NEVER heard it, but I'm not forcing it on you---just sharing.

The ONLY thing which gives a human being authority to act in the physical realm of earth, is the spirit within them. When the real you, your spirit,  leaves your body--(check out ANY dead one), you have NO will, no dreams, no hopes, no actions, NO INFLUENCE, NO authority upon ANY area of human life, including coming back into your own body!  Demons, who have NEVER had authority in bodies like ours HATE us with a jealous rabid passion and have propagated this foul idea that it is harmless. :shock:

:idea: :arrow: Don't beLIEve it!

Michael Jackson would NEVER do anything involving a NDE or actually give up CONTROL of his volition and autonomy here,

for even one SECOND :!:

He LOVES his life and was humbled everyday by the wonder of life here. [P.S., MJ NEVER used Propofol or died or anything as foolhardy. He is alive. Don't believe things that are beneath his genius! ]

Chopra, and others, deceived by the familiar spirits connected to occult practices,are just as entitled to their views as anyone, but YOU need to THINK for yourself, and BE SAFE. THINK and be FREE.

NOTHING good comes from being outside your vehicle of DOMINION here!!!!!!!!!!

I believe if MJ suggested anything like this, it was misunderstood, and he CERTAINLY :!: was speaking FIGURATIVELY, ;) in HOAX-SPEAK, as some savvy folks have declared here. MJ is a TRUE poet; 8-) we must ALWAYS take the borderline/double-meaning subjects, or "huh?" things he says with a mind to that, FIRST----especially during this hoax... Keep it in your mind that he could be discussing hoax-related gaming FICTION, and NOT true events of HIS actual physical self. The Genius doesn't always realize how far above others he speaks, and that he's "lost us (temporarily :wink: ) at the bakery"...one reason he is so often misquoted and misunderstood.

Also, there is this: paramedics cannot revive EVERY ONE every time. Many many many people go straight to the cooler, after only a few minutes of life-saving effort, because they are obviously, irreversibly gone (the body has gone too far and is uninhabitable). Your spirit can become so frightened by seeing your "dead" body, that it is afraid to re-enter. Shock ruins the body.

It is arrogantly ungrateful, to throw your ticket to LIFE back to the Giver, and ASS/u/me that mere medical technology can get that back for you. Please don't play with this!

I too think that MJ has had (many) experiences with the Spirit of God which he has questions about (and Andrae Crouch can tell him all about it)! MJ is the most blessed man, ever! One thing nice about God, is that we don't HAVE to understand Him---he just wants us to befriend Him, and talk with Him everyday, including Him in our day. He told us in His word to CHOOSE LIFE. Never volunteer for, or accept the opposite :!: :shock: That's all... :) Peace.
oh i don't for one minute think that micheal was talking with andre about the same thing as chopra is saying. i agree that he was looking for answers. as near as i can tell maybe in search of that he had once experience even though he did not fully understand it.

Yup, I know. :D Totally agree! The fact that he discussed this with Andrae Crouch instead of someone else, tells me that MJ KNEW it was some kind of biblical experience, and not occult, and maybe wanted it to happen again. (I just get a teensy bit nuts when rumors endanger any young people here and invite them into a ditch!)

I knew you and I were in agreement. I thanked you for saying it, because people keep trying to discount how much the things of God are anchored in MJ's life. It sounds JUST LIKE the ever curious thinker, Michael Jackson, to seek to UNDERSTAND this---and reminded me of thinking that when this first appeared on A.C.'s website last June!  He just gets sweeter and sweeter to me. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

I've had an NDE and was put into an induced coma. It was a very strange experience indeed.. and life afterwards has been even stranger. I'm not surprised he'd want to know more about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "Melzy777"
I've had an NDE and was put into an induced coma. It was a very strange experience indeed.. and life afterwards has been even stranger. I'm not surprised he'd want to know more about it.

Wow! That's interesting. I'm so fascinated with these things....do you care to share your experience?  :D  If it's not too personal of course.

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"

Wow! That's interesting. I'm so fascinated with these things....do you care to share your experience?  :D  If it's not too personal of course.

Peace!
Sure.. I don't mind at all. I'll PM you a link to my blog about it since anything I write will end up quite long...  :lol:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"

Peace!
Sure.. I don't mind at all. I'll PM you a link to my blog about it since anything I write will end up quite long...  :lol:  :D

Oh great. Thanks hun. Can't wait to read it!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Love4Michael

It is arrogantly ungrateful, to throw your ticket to LIFE back to the Giver, and ASS/u/me that mere medical technology can get that back for you. Please don't play with this!

Absolutely correct and the precise reason Michael would not seek it out (NDE).  He would never challenge God's authority and/or plan.  I agree with the possibility that he may have been searching for answers to something that had already occured.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

MJonmindTopic starter

I would also love to hear your NDE, and wonder if possibly others would too. Is it too personal to post here, since that's the topic title?

The reason I thought of  this thread, DC and the NDE conversation, was that I feel that exploring the what, who, why and where of this hoax is exploring everything regardless of seeming unlikeliness. I threw it out to gender discussion which it has done. Obviously we still have not cracked what happened in the Carolwood home or UCLA. I also don't think Michael held to a rigid strict thinking in his faith in God, but was pretty much walking as he felt led by God, so I don't think we should try to limit him. That saying, I don't think he did actually die but new information might come out of discussion.

Another interesting document surfaced quite a while back, and is now again being discussed somewhat on the Soule Shaun threads, showing Michael may have been "experimenting" with something physical. I know we can never put Michael Jackson in a box, no pun intended; he is the personification of unique.[attachment=0:2ao4jd3e]michael_jackson_drugs_035_full[1].jpg[/attachment:2ao4jd3e]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

IF HE WANT A NDE HE NOT NEED TO RISK HIS LIFE FOR THAT... I THINK MAYBE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT SEE WHAT THE WORLD DO WITHOUT YOU, SEE THE MEMORIAL, THE FUNERAL... HE LIKES IT SIMPLE, I THINK THAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT AND NOT A MEDICAL NDE... :roll:
SO...
HE HAVE IT! COME BACK, BABY! :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Re: Deepak Chopra on LKL said MJ wanted a NDE!
November 29, 2010, 04:40:04 AM
Hi… that was great stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions