HazzelyTopic starter

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
I have to agree seems maybe we've all become to passionate in the hoax that no longer do i feel we are united I see some laughing at other suggesting, rolling eyes, I mean what is this? Where is the Love?  Everyone all of us contribute something no matter what is we have no right to make others feel like geez that is stupid or that is dumb really discourages you from even pointing out something. If we keep this up we're actually going against the purpose of the side to consider everything "investigators" what if someone has something they find out that is like  :shock: . That person in turns prefers not to share it for fear of being laughed or dismissed. Murray we've considered to be Mike we all have at some point so it's no biggie.
Quote from: "nefari"
I came here out of love and apparantly that is gone from this place. I don't need this hurt and pain coming from the last place I thought I would find it. I can explore this on my own without you people taking stabs at me constantly. I wont stay where I am not wanted nor will I stand side by side with people who refuse to be open minded and close themselves off to all possibilities. Go ahead and see death around every corner, see depression and gloom and doom. That's apparantly what you want.

Could anyone please answer..? I'm totally lost!

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Why so much fuss? Did i miss something? ;/ I think you're exagerating..Noone said anything  :?

Is it cause of my "he was just walking  :lol: " ? Tell me, what makes that disrespectful?
[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
AUGUST 23 2005 5 YEARS AGO.

Jackson Accuser's Mom Hit With Fraud Rap

AUGUST 23--The mother of the Los Angeles boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexual molestation was charged today with welfare fraud and perjury. The five-count felony indictment charges Janet Arvizo with a single fraud count and four instances of lying to secure nearly $19,000 in welfare payments to which she was not entitled, according to the below court filing. Arvizo, 37, who is scheduled for an September 7 Superior Court arraignment, is pictured at right in a mug shot from a 1998 arrest. During her testimony at the Jackson trial, Arvizo cited the Fifth Amendment in refusing to answer questions about how she succeeded in obtaining welfare payments while having more than $30,000 in the bank. During the defense case, a Jackson lawyer walked a California Department of Social Services representative through Arvizo's welfare applications, pointing out how she repeatedly failed to disclose, as required by law, assets and financial assistance she was receiving. Among many devastating brickbats tossed at Arvizo during the Jackson trial, the welfare fraud allegations were particularly damaging since they appeared to be backed by government documents (not to mention that Arvizo refused to address them for fear of incriminating herself).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

! PureLove well, well!, and the next hearing is Aug. 23 ,.... "One more coincidence," today we are like crazy here :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions