nefari

I came here out of love and apparantly that is gone from this place. I don't need this hurt and pain coming from the last place I thought I would find it. I can explore this on my own without you people taking stabs at me constantly. I wont stay where I am not wanted nor will I stand side by side with people who refuse to be open minded and close themselves off to all possibilities. Go ahead and see death around every corner, see depression and gloom and doom. That's apparantly what you want.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

So ofcourse i fell asleep :lol:

Auguts 23rd?? WTF?? so Michael aint coming back huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nefari"
I wonder if those garbage cans keep popping up to remind us um this is all a load of rubbish.   :roll:
And that cheap arsed film of Murray swinging into action on that plane makes me laugh every time, especially seeing the big watermark M on his back. Murray honestly seems too goof ball in some of his actions to have the know how to even identify an IV Needle let alone insert one into a vein!!! ***UM is this Propofol or is it a Mocha Coffee express!***
Do you have the picture???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Note the position of Michael's right leg when he's wearing his infamous tower over my Brothers shoes and note Murray's right leg here as well....like he's throwing a clue our way sort of ??? :shock:

Reminds me of this one:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sorry guys,
But it seems that i am missing something here.
It's a trial about his medical license?
Who cares about his medical license?????

What about Murray going to court for killing someone?
Suppose that's a totally different story....;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I came here out of love and apparantly that is gone from this place. I don't need this hurt and pain coming from the last place I thought I would find it. I can explore this on my own without you people taking stabs at me constantly. I wont stay where I am not wanted nor will I stand side by side with people who refuse to be open minded and close themselves off to all possibilities. Go ahead and see death around every corner, see depression and gloom and doom. That's apparantly what you want.

@Nefari it could be Murray is Mike, I've had this in my mind for awhile don't you think Murray has like similar gestures to Katherine. Maybe I'm wrong but hey this is possible we've seen a lot. I don't refuse to believe he may have passed and we all know there will be a moment in which we must respect either he doesn't want to be found or he really has passed. Don't get discouraged and we feel he's alive and that's enough to keep us going I will keep on thinking he's alive but within normal limits if indeed he's passed we can do nothing, but leave things to God he's the only one that knows the truth and whoever did harm to Michael it's in God's hands to bring them to justice. Nothing is left hidden.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Note the position of Michael's right leg when he's wearing his infamous tower over my Brothers shoes and note Murray's right leg here as well....like he's throwing a clue our way sort of ??? :shock:

Nefari it's the way Murray u know Murray's facial gestures that even remind me of Jafaar Jackson like could it be if this person isn't Michael I wonder if he could be one of their lesser known relatives hey I know I might get laughed at but if you observe you see similar facial features especially like Ms. Katherine. It' my opinion there ya go that's what I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is not Murray, Murray is too damn tall :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cin_pyt"

Nefari it's the way Murray u know Murray's facial gestures that even remind me of Jafaar Jackson like could it be if this person isn't Michael I wonder if he could be one of their lesser known relatives hey I know I might get laughed at but if you observe you see similar facial features especially like Ms. Katherine. It' my opinion there ya go that's what I think.
:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to agree seems maybe we've all become to passionate in the hoax that no longer do i feel we are united I see some laughing at other suggesting, rolling eyes, I mean what is this? Where is the Love?  Everyone all of us contribute something no matter what is we have no right to make others feel like geez that is stupid or that is dumb really discourages you from even pointing out something. If we keep this up we're actually going against the purpose of the side to consider everything "investigators" what if someone has something they find out that is like  :shock: . That person in turns prefers not to share it for fear of being laughed or dismissed. Murray we've considered to be Mike we all have at some point so it's no biggie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

Yeah, all the snide comments are a touch uncalled for, don'tcha think, guys? Practicing patience was one of our things here I thought... :?

As for the stream, I think him being able to keep his license only adds to the hoax. As for the next prelim., More waiting it seems. Oh well. This IS getting interesting though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

HazzelyTopic starter

Why so much fuss? Did i miss something? ;/ I think you're exagerating..Noone said anything  :?

Is it cause of my "he was just walking  :lol: " ? Tell me, what makes that disrespectful?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
AUGUST 23 2005 5 YEARS AGO.

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- The mother of the teenage boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexual molestation was charged Tuesday with five felony counts of welfare fraud.

Jackson was acquitted of all charges in June.

The complaint, filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleges the mother fraudulently obtained nearly $18,800 in welfare payments between November 2001 and March 2003. The complaint accuses her of failing to disclose to welfare workers, on four separate applications, that she and her family received money from a civil suit settlement and had help paying rent.

She was charged with one count of obtaining aid by misrepresentation and four counts of perjury for making false applications for aid.

An arraignment was set for September 7. CNN is withholding the woman's name so as not to identify her minor son.

Also Tuesday, Jackson's lead defense attorney, Thomas Mesereau Jr., told CNN that his strategy of getting the mother on the witness stand to challenge her credibility was almost derailed when "certain individuals" prematurely reported the alleged fraud to welfare officials.

"I later learned that for weeks she refused to testify after learning of the complaint," Mesereau said. "Fortunately, the (Santa Barbara County District Attorney's) office spent weeks convincing her to take the stand."

"God was with us."
Why the defense liked this prosecution witness

A key prosecution witness, the mother of Jackson's accuser was called upon to bolster a charge that the pop star and his associates conspired to control and intimidate her family after the airing of a February 2003 documentary featuring Jackson and her son. She was on the stand for parts of five days, longer than any other witness in the three-month trial.

Jackson's defense attorneys, who painted the mother as the manipulative, money-grubbing force behind false allegations against the pop star, repeatedly brought up the welfare fraud allegations in front of the jury.

Many of the jurors said they didn't think her testimony was credible and were put off by her demeanor, which included making offhand comments and snapping her fingers. The jury acquitted Jackson of all 10 charges against him.

She was allowed to invoke her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and not answer questions related to the welfare fraud investigation after prosecutors refused to grant her immunity.

Mesereau told CNN on Tuesday that after questioning the woman for three-hours in a pretrial hearing, "I knew she would be a disaster for the prosecution."

"I wanted her to take that witness stand, so I could cross-examine her. I did not want anyone to report her to the welfare authorities until the trial was over," he said.

However, Mesereau said "certain individuals went behind my back and reported her, anyway. In my opinion, this was a supreme act of incompetence and had the potential for severely hurting the defense."

He did not identify who reported the allegations or how the defense might have known about the alleged fraud before welfare officials learned of it.

However, family attorney Brian Oxman -- who had an angry exchange with Mesereau after leaving the defense team in the middle of the trial -- told CNN on Tuesday that he collected the information about the accuser's mother.

He said another attorney assisting the defense team then turned over the material to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office "at Michael's direction, because it's what Michael wanted done."

The complaint filed Tuesday against the mother revealed that an unidentified private investigator tipped off welfare officials on February 2, 2005, less than a month before testimony began in Jackson's trial.

Trial testimony revealed that the mother applied for, and began receiving, welfare benefits without disclosing that she and her family had received a $150,000 settlement in a civil suit against J.C. Penney Co. Inc. That suit alleged that security guards had beaten up the family.

A welfare case worker testified that disclosure of the settlement would have affected their eligibility.

Also during the trial, the woman's husband, who was her boyfriend at the time of the alleged welfare fraud, testified that he had paid rent on her apartment after she deposited welfare checks in his account.

Mesereau on Tuesday said he was not surprised at the charges filed against the woman, "particularly in light of the testimony during the trial."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Could you develop a little bit more about those shoes?
Aren't Murray's knees a little too high?
Seriously, sometimes I think Murray really IS Mj in disguise... He has such a big nose....
Ok, I'm back to my padded cell, again!  :D  :mrgreen:  :P  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

yes, Verylittle Susie you can fake height!!! It can happen. :lol:  look at this point I'll go in da cell too I need my jacket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions