HazzelyTopic starter

Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!
June 14, 2010, 11:22:32 AM
Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!
Originally posted 14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the man who was probably closest to Michael Jackson -- came out swinging against Joe Jackson, claiming the elder Jackson could have tried talking Michael off a ledge, but all he cared about was making money.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Klein tells TMZ, "Michael was very close to Katherine, but Joe talked to him too, but all Joe ever wanted to talk about was business.  Everything Joe utters is nonsensical."

Joe is taking lots of flack for telling News of the World Katherine is responsible for Michael's death by not trying to cheer him up.

But Klein says he's over the drama:  "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home).  My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

HazzelyTopic starter

He calls Joe an hypocrite, but hey "ARNIE", WHAT ABOUT YOU?

you should better "take a look at the man in the mirror" and then judge
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Quote from: "Hazzely"
He calls Joe an hypocrite, but hey "ARNIE", WHAT ABOUT YOU?

you should better "take a look at the man in the mirror" and then judge
amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But Klein says he's over the drama:  "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home).  My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh Arnold. A man who wants to preserve someone's memory [accurate quote?] does not talk gay stories, knowing darn well the deceased would have preferred that wasn't revealed in front of his children.  Arnold is looking for press and money.  He's waiting for someone to court him on a tell-all so he can make money to pay over-the-top bank debt - in case no one here figured that out yet.  The pot calling the kettle black Arnold.  If you're not interested in the Encino drama anymore, why are you speaking at all?  That's a rhetorical question Arnold.  Just zip it.  Golly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

"I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home). My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."

What does this reference to Sodom and Gomorrah means ? Does it mean that the allegations of homosexuality are part of the show ? Why does Klein make a reference to this while talking about the Jackson house in Havenhurst ? I really don't understand.

Sodom and Gomorrah

"The Biblical text

Sodom was one of a group of five towns, the Pentapolis (Wisdom 10:6): Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim and Bela - also called Zoar.[Gen 19:22] The Pentapolis region is also collectively referred to as "the Cities of the Plain" [13:12] since they were all situated on the plain of the River Jordan, in an area that constituted the southern limit of the lands of the Canaanites.[10:19] Lot, a nephew of Abram (Abraham) chose to live in Sodom, because of the proximity of good grazing for his flocks.[13:5-11]

In Genesis 18:2, God sends three men, thought by most commentators to have been angels appearing as men,[1] to Abraham in the plains of Mamre. After the angels received the hospitality of Abraham and Sarah, his wife, God reveals to Abraham that he will investigate Sodom and Gomorrah, because their cry is great, "and because their sin is very grievous."[20:21] In response, Abraham reverently inquires of God if he would spare the city if 50 righteous people were found in it, then 45, then 30, then 20 or even 10, with God affirming he would not destroy it after each request, for the sake of the righteous yet dwelling therein.[2] Two of the angels of God proceed to Sodom and are met by Abraham's righteous nephew Lot, who constrains the angels to lodge with him, and they eat with his family.

Genesis 19:4-5 describes what followed, which confirms its end (RSV):

But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of
    Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house; and they called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them (KJV: know them, RSV: know them, NIV: can have sex with them , NJB: can have intercourse with them)."

In response, Lot refuses to give his guests to the inhabitants of Sodom and, instead, offers them his two virgin daughters to "do to them whatever you like." [Gen 19:8]NASB However, they refuse this offer and threaten to do worse to Lot than they would have done to his guests. And they lunged toward Lot to break down the door. Lot's angelic guests rescue him and strike the men with blindness. Then, they command Lot to gather his family and leave, revealing that they were sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. As they make their escape, the angels command Lot and his family not to look back under any circumstance. However, as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed with fire and brimstone by God, Lot's wife looks back longingly at the city in defiance of the angels' specific command not to look back and she becomes a pillar of salt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

HazzelyTopic starter

Good find Sarahli!

I found this:

In Genesis 18:2, God sends three men, thought by most commentators to have been angels appearing as men,[1] to Abraham in the plains of Mamre. After the angels received the hospitality of Abraham and Sarah, his wife, God reveals to Abraham that he will investigate Sodom and Gomorrah, because their cry is great, "and because their sin is very grievous."

In Jeremiah 23:14, Jeremiah 49:17-18, Jeremiah 50:39-40 and Lamentations 4:6 the prophet associates Sodom and Gomorrah with adultery and lies, prophesies the fate of Edom, south of the Dead Sea, prophesies the fate of Babylon and uses Sodom as a comparison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

HazzelyTopic starter

Klein is still a bastard! Check this, allegations against Michael again in an indirect way
[/b]
Answer: The biblical account of Sodom and Gomorrah is recorded in Genesis chapters 18-19. Genesis chapter 18 records the Lord and two angels coming to speak with Abraham. The Lord informed Abraham that "the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous." Verses 22-33 record Abraham pleading with the Lord to have mercy on Sodom and Gomorrah because Abraham's nephew, Lot, and his family lived in Sodom.

Genesis chapter 19 records the two angels, disguised as human men, visiting Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver. Lot and his family flee the city, and then "the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah — from the LORD out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities..."

In light of the passage, the most common response to the question "What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah?" is that it was homosexuality. That is how the term "sodomy" came to be used to refer to anal sex between two men, whether consensual or forced. Clearly, homosexuality was part of why God destroyed the two cities. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to perform homosexual gang rape on the two angels (who were disguised as men). At the same time, it is not biblical to say that homosexuality was the exclusive reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. The cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were definitely not exclusive in terms of the sins in which they indulged.

Ezekiel 16:49-50 declares, "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me..." The Hebrew word translated "detestable" refers to something that is morally disgusting and is the exact same word used in Leviticus 18:22 that refers to homosexuality as an "abomination." Similarly, Jude 7 declares, "...Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion." So, again, while homosexuality was not the only sin in which the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah indulged, it does appear to be the primary reason for the destruction of the cities.

Those who attempt to explain away the biblical condemnations of homosexuality claim that the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was inhospitality. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah were certainly being inhospitable. There is probably nothing more inhospitable than homosexual gang rape. But to say God completely destroyed two cities and all their inhabitants for being inhospitable clearly misses the point. While Sodom and Gomorrah were guilty of many other horrendous sins, homosexuality was the reason God poured fiery sulfur on the cities, completely destroying them and all of their inhabitants. To this day, the area where Sodom and Gomorrah were located remains a desolate wasteland. Sodom and Gomorrah serve as a powerful example of how God feels about sin in general, and homosexuality specifically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

I lived a quiet life
a stranger to champagne
I never dared to venture out
to cities of the plain
I'd heard about their way of life
took it with a pinch of salt
The freedom and the time to play
a life so easy
it intrigued me
when you called to say:

"Are you gonna go
to the Sodom and Gomorrah Show?
It's got everything you need for your complete
entertainment and instruction
Sun, sex, sin, divine intervention,
death and destruction
The Sodom and Gomorrah show
is a once-in-a-lifetime production"

I think it's true to say
my life was changed that night
In the liberated
atmosphere
all around me
Someone found me
whispered in my ear

"Are you gonna go
death and destruction
The Sodom and Gomorrah Show

Then we went on
after-hours
there was place down below
It was there I realised
the meaning of the show

You've got to love
to learn to live
where angels fear to tread
I did it and I don't regret the day
Even now
I think of how
you turned to me to say

"Are you gonna go
death and destruction
The Sodom and Gomorrah Show

Pet Shop Boys  

I have no idea what the lyrics of this song means, (I think it is telling us what the world is all about, doesnt matter anyway)  I just put in bold what I thought was relevant to me...all of this is a  once in a lifetime production.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I was waiting for Arnie since some time...
Arnie is great to add some drama and stir up the soup...

The Jackson family, Encino, Havenhurst, the memorial, the burial - all of that seems to play the role of a mirror of what is really going on.

Some artists have used fairy tales about animals to express what they thought when it could cost their life to speak out frankly in public. Some artists have played the role of a jester since the jester is the only one to be allowed to tell the truth to the king without being harmed. Considered crazy anyway and being entertaining at the same moment - who will kill the clown?
Some members here describe themselves needing a straight jacket or a padded cell (smiling). Same effect. Who will harm them if they declare themselves "out of standard"? It's a kind of self-protection when speaking the truth.

Arnie just mirrored the Sodom & Gomorrha that is outside back to a family that is being considered "strange" if not more. He's always coming out of his burrow when there is a need for some unpleasant stories, commentaries or interferences.

We need the heat in the drama. There cannot be an end without an eclipse of the unbelievable.
 ;)
Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:05:35 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Serenitys_Dream

DOTS

DJ DJBM. I am not sure if the first letters "DJ" should be included as they are broken by the picture.

Two things come up an actual DJ

And a Professor
Daniel J. Bernstein professor of MATHEMATICS
Daniel Julius Bernstein is a professor  at the University of Illinois at Chicago, a mathematician, a cryptologist, and a programmer. Bernstein is the author of the computer software qmail, publicfile  and djbdns. He has a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from New York University (1991), and a PhD in Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley (1995), studying under Hendrik Lenstra. He attended Bellport High School, a public high school on Long Island.

Bernstein brought the court case Bernstein v. United States. The ruling in the case declared software as protected speech under the First Amendment, and national restrictions on encryption software were overturned. Bernstein was originally represented by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, but later represented himself despite having no formal training as a lawyer.

Bernstein has also proposed Internet Mail 2000, an alternative system for electronic mail, intended to replace Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Post Office Protocol (POP3) and Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).

He has a website

His work has been in NUMBER THEORY
Number theory is the branch of pure mathematics concerned with the properties of numbers in general, and integers in particular, as well as the wider classes of problems that arise from their study.

Number theory was a favorite study among the Greek mathematicians of the late Hellenistic period (3rd century AD) in Alexandria, Egypt, who were aware of the Diophantine equation concept in numerous special cases. The first Greek mathematician to study these equations was Diophantus.
Number theory may be subdivided into several fields, according to the methods used and the type of questions investigated.

And this leads to Cryptography
Cryptography (or cryptology; from Greek "hidden, secret"; and "I write"), is the practice and study of hiding information. Modern cryptography intersects the disciplines of mathematics, computer science, and engineering. Applications of cryptography include ATM cards, computer passwords, and electronic commerce.

And this may sound strange but a couple days ago I had a dream about Michael and in it he said "Zero, Rational & Prime Numbers". I looked that up because numbers have been so important in all this. And for those who don't believe me, I told Tracy K (forum member) and another friend kylie_froot loop (twitter - former member who no longer posts) about this dream, the day it had occurred because I didn't understand the significance, if there was one  :o

Zero
Zero, written 0, is both a number and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals. It plays a central role in mathematics  as the additive identity of the integers, real numbers, and many other algebraic  structures. As a digit, 0 is used as a placeholder in place value systems. In the English language, 0 may be called zero, oh, null, nil, "o", zilch, zip or nought, depending on dialect and context

Prime Numbers
In mathematics, a prime number (or a prime) is a natural number that has exactly two distinct  natural number divisors: 1  and itself. The smallest twenty-five prime numbers are:
 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97

Prime number theorem
In number theory, the prime number theorem (PNT) describes the asymptotic distribution of the prime numbers. The prime number theorem gives a rough description of how the primes are distributed.
Roughly speaking, the prime number theorem states that if a random number nearby some large number N is selected, the chance of it being prime is about 1 / ln(N), where ln(N) denotes the natural logarithm

Rational number
In mathematics a rational number is any number that can be expressed as the quotient a/b of two integers, with the denominator b not equal to zero. Since b may be equal to 1, every integer is a rational number. The set of all rational numbers is usually denoted by a boldface Q, which stands for quotient.

Putting the word "Zero" into google also brings up this wiki page:
2012 phenomenon
The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012, which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mayan Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed, but none have been accepted by mainstream scholarship.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Hypocritical
A hypocrite is one person who pretends to have no feelings, or expresses ideals that does not follow. The word hypocrite comes from the Greek "hypokrites" which means "actor." This comes from the verb hupokrynein it means to act, pretend or exaggerate, typical of Greek theater and its actors.
Greek theater we are also the words theater, comedy, tragedy and person.
So Joe is a "hypocrite" :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He's one to talk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arnie's just feeling a little pressure knowing that the po-po's will soon be knock-knock-knocking on his druggin oushin door. :lol:  :lol: Gotta get in where he can fit in while he still can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
DOTS

DJ DJBM. I am not sure if the first letters "DJ" should be included as they are broken by the picture.

Two things come up an actual DJ

And a Professor
Daniel J. Bernstein professor of MATHEMATICS
Daniel Julius Bernstein is a professor  at the University of Illinois at Chicago, a mathematician, a cryptologist, and a programmer. Bernstein is the author of the computer software qmail, publicfile  and djbdns. He has a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from New York University (1991), and a PhD in Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley (1995), studying under Hendrik Lenstra. He attended Bellport High School, a public high school on Long Island.

Bernstein brought the court case Bernstein v. United States. The ruling in the case declared software as protected speech under the First Amendment, and national restrictions on encryption software were overturned. Bernstein was originally represented by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, but later represented himself despite having no formal training as a lawyer.

Bernstein has also proposed Internet Mail 2000, an alternative system for electronic mail, intended to replace Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Post Office Protocol (POP3) and Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).

He has a website

His work has been in NUMBER THEORY
Number theory is the branch of pure mathematics concerned with the properties of numbers in general, and integers in particular, as well as the wider classes of problems that arise from their study.

Number theory was a favorite study among the Greek mathematicians of the late Hellenistic period (3rd century AD) in Alexandria, Egypt, who were aware of the Diophantine equation concept in numerous special cases. The first Greek mathematician to study these equations was Diophantus.
Number theory may be subdivided into several fields, according to the methods used and the type of questions investigated.

And this leads to Cryptography
Cryptography (or cryptology; from Greek "hidden, secret"; and "I write"), is the practice and study of hiding information. Modern cryptography intersects the disciplines of mathematics, computer science, and engineering. Applications of cryptography include ATM cards, computer passwords, and electronic commerce.

And this may sound strange but a couple days ago I had a dream about Michael and in it he said "Zero, Rational & Prime Numbers". I looked that up because numbers have been so important in all this. And for those who don't believe me, I told Tracy K (forum member) and another friend kylie_froot loop (twitter - former member who no longer posts) about this dream, the day it had occurred because I didn't understand the significance, if there was one  :o

Zero
Zero, written 0, is both a number and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals. It plays a central role in mathematics  as the additive identity of the integers, real numbers, and many other algebraic  structures. As a digit, 0 is used as a placeholder in place value systems. In the English language, 0 may be called zero, oh, null, nil, "o", zilch, zip or nought, depending on dialect and context

Prime Numbers
In mathematics, a prime number (or a prime) is a natural number that has exactly two distinct  natural number divisors: 1  and itself. The smallest twenty-five prime numbers are:
 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97

Prime number theorem
In number theory, the prime number theorem (PNT) describes the asymptotic distribution of the prime numbers. The prime number theorem gives a rough description of how the primes are distributed.
Roughly speaking, the prime number theorem states that if a random number nearby some large number N is selected, the chance of it being prime is about 1 / ln(N), where ln(N) denotes the natural logarithm

Rational number
In mathematics a rational number is any number that can be expressed as the quotient a/b of two integers, with the denominator b not equal to zero. Since b may be equal to 1, every integer is a rational number. The set of all rational numbers is usually denoted by a boldface Q, which stands for quotient.

Putting the word "Zero" into google also brings up this wiki page:
2012 phenomenon
The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012, which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mayan Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed, but none have been accepted by mainstream scholarship.
How do you find all of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal