suspicious mind

Re: Oxman on Geraldo Tonight
June 18, 2010, 12:38:39 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
This was on Dateline.
and Michael Flately say "..whatever happened here, I take to the
grave".   The interviewer was asking maybe too much information?
I just felt the comment a bit odd and maybe over the top.
who is this person?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

June 18, 2010, 03:24:14 AM
Michael Flately is an Irish dancer who came to prominence in his production...Lord of the Dance....I think he was first in Riverdance.  A great dancer and from what I've read, MJ stayed with him for a time whilst in Ireland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 19, 2010, 08:34:06 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Michael Flately is an Irish dancer who came to prominence in his production...Lord of the Dance....I think he was first in Riverdance.  A great dancer and from what I've read, MJ stayed with him for a time whilst in Ireland.
oh yeah ok.

remember we were talking earlier about how geraldo ask if the lawyers thought murry would get conviced or whatever. i was comming awake after a little nap. in the realm sleep and my mind my dream or whatever said maybe he brought that up in order to show you something. when i get a chance i am going to go back and see what little they did say before they shut the conversatin down. right now i have to give up the computer to the other junkie in the house. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal