~Souza~Topic starter

Jacko's dad: 'Will could be fake'
June 13, 2010, 05:21:54 PM

Jacko's dad: 'Will could be fake'

Joe Jackson questions son Michael's will

By James Desborough, 13/06/2010

LIVID Joe Jackson has revealed how a team of legal experts are examining the validity of Michael's will and trust fund.

Currently lawyers John Branca and John McClain act as estate administrators with control over Jackson's assets - which on paper are worth around a billion dollars.

In the last year the estate raised an estimated £320m with movie, show, music deals, royalty payments and licensing agreements.

The respected Los Angeles-based lawyers have control along with Michael's mother Katherine after Jacko signed a 2002 will.

READ: JACKO'S DAD BLAMES WIFE FOR SON'S DEATH: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As part of that the singer set up a Trust fund running parallel with the estate to siphon profits for the benefit of his mum and three children.

Last summer L.A superior court judge Mitchell Beckloff sanctioned the papers as the most recent will.

But Joe is working on a challenge against the five page document - even though it appears to be Jacko's signature and MJ initials all over it.

Joe's concerns were raised over a string of errors in the paperwork and questions over Michael's knowledge of the will.

Joe told us: "There are a lot of things that don't seem to be correct, which I want checked out by people in the know.

One key factor in his challenge is the signature date of Jacko. On the document it shows a black felt pen signature from the singer noting he agreed the documents on July 7 2002.

Joe and Michael's close friend Reverend Al Sharpton insist that the singer was in New York with him that day. The singer spent three days from July 6 to July 9 filing a petition against his record label boss Tommy Mottola in a long running court case with Sony music.

Sharpton is willing to swear an affidavit to say they were there together.

Joe's boffins have also drafted in handwriting experts to verify that the initials against each paragraph of the will match that of the superstar.

Oddly the first three paragraphs are not initialled in the final document. The size and shapes of Jacko's pen strokes are also being analysed.

Other issues raised include mis-spellings and incorrect names for those close to the King Of Pop.

Second wife Debbie Rowe's middle name is printed as Jean - it is really Jeanne.

His daughter Paris's middle name is wrong. Lawyers had forgotten her middle name was Michael - Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.

Youngest son Blanket was listed by his nickname and middle named as Joseph - his birth certificate names him as Prince Michael Jackson II.

In 2007 Jackson gave a TV interview where he revealed that he signed a string of legal documents while under the influence of pain medication drugs in the previous decade.

Jacko, who died aged 50, confessed he was "impaired" by prescription pills in 2002 and 2003.

Joe added: "I don't know how strong my case will be, but I want to know the truth and I'm out for justice.

"I suspect that this will may be a fake. I want to know that my son's money is being looked after in the best way."

If Joe gives the green light to a legal challenge it will be one of the biggest court cases in American history.

Jacksons's assets made up of his song catalogue, half the Sony-ATV library, commercial rights and merchandising opportunities are vast.

The estate's on course to make over £2bn in the next decade - with that fortune growing to as much as £3bn by the time Blanket hits 40-years-old.

Two weeks ago we published the Trust document's paperwork outlining how MJ wanted his wealth distributed.

Katherine and the children shared forty percent, while the remainder was handed to charity.

As yet the estate has not handed over money to the Katherine from the Trust.

As we revealed she is bankrupt - and relies on handouts from the children's monthly allowance determined in court.

Currently that Trust fund's value means Katherine should bank £69m GBP.

"I just don't understand how the people who have run our son's business can make millions of dollars - but we the family - and especially Katherine -who is named in the Trust - hasn't gone a dime.

"Michael looked after Katherine throughout her life - he would be disgusted by this."

Tough Joe remains unaffected by the public's perception of him as an unemotional, callous tyrant. Unhappy Michael fired him as his manager, admitted he made him faint with fear and never felt any love.

Joe confessed: "I don't know why Michael said those things. If I wasn't strict Michael may have ended up in street gangs as a kid.

"I put an awful lot of work into getting him developed for show business. He knew I loved him. I regret that I didn't say goodbye properly.

"I want his legacy to live forever.

"I am hoping to do a museum and cultural centre in our home town Gary, Indiana in his honour.

" I'm working on a photo book with my wife called Never Can Say Goodbye showing his life in pictures. It gives fans a rare view of the man behind the fame - the boy we knew - and son we loved."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: Jacko's dad: 'Will could be fake'
June 13, 2010, 05:40:01 PM
I read this today and wasn't a surprise for me anymore..they all state what we knew already..wondering what will their legal actions be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 13, 2010, 07:22:35 PM
"Joe Jackson questions son Michael's will"
Dont we all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 07:55:52 PM
Randy: I believe its fake.
Joe: 'Will could be fake'

It's fake....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

~Souza~Topic starter

June 13, 2010, 08:01:16 PM
Quote from: "whisper"

It's fake....

Of course it's fake... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 08:26:05 PM

It's fake....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 13, 2010, 08:40:44 PM
About time something is done about the will...........12 months later and still waiting.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 11:29:18 PM
One key factor in his challenge is the signature date of Jacko. On the document it shows a black felt pen signature from the singer noting he agreed the documents on July 7 2002.

Joe and Michael's close friend Reverend Al Sharpton insist that the singer was in New York with him that day. The singer spent three days from July 6 to July 9 filing a petition against his record label boss Tommy Mottola in a long running court case with Sony music.

Sharpton is willing to swear an affidavit to say they were there together.

Oh yes, I just love this part of the story.  They are on to something.  There is footage of MJ speaking at the National Action Network with Rev. Sharpton present. MJ spoke on July 6, 2002 at Sharpton' s Action Network.

[youtube:2feutn4q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4[/youtube:2feutn4q]

Jul 8 2002 5:37 PM EDT 8,839
Michael Jackson Shocks Al Sharpton By Calling Tommy Mottola A Racist
Singer accuses Sony Music chairman of conspiring against black artists.
By Jennifer Vineyard

Michael Jackson took on Sony Music chairman Tommy Mottola this past weekend, accusing the head of his record company of being a racist and part of a racist conspiracy against black artists.

Though it was anticipated that Jackson would challenge standard practices of the music industry and champion artists' rights when he spoke at the Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network in New York's Harlem neighborhood on Saturday, his personal attacks against the Sony executive came as a surprise, not least of all to Sharpton himself.

Most of Jackson's comments were constrained to the overall treatment of black artists, the struggle of whom he said he shared. The pop star compared his troubles with his record company to those of artists who struggled financially, saying that there was an "incredible injustice" taking place.

"The recording companies really, really do conspire against the artists," Jackson said. "They steal, they cheat, they do everything they can, especially [against] the black artists. ... People from James Brown to Sammy Davis Jr., some of the real pioneers that inspired me to be an entertainer, these artists are always on tour, because if they stop touring, they would go hungry. If you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive."

But Jackson may have taken a wrong turn when he turned the fight for him into a fight against Mottola. Claiming that Mottola had used the "N-word" to refer to an unidentified black Sony artist, Jackson singled out the company chairman for being "mean ... a racist ... and very, very, very devilish."

Those accusations expanded on previous comments Jackson had made at a fan club event in London on June 15, where he told the crowd, "Tommy Mottola is a devil." At that event, Jackson didn't address any aspects of racism, and he limited his remarks to his troubles with Sony, which he claimed had tried to destroy what was to have been his comeback album, Invincible, by failing to promote it.

According to sources close to the album, Sony spent $30 million to make Invincible and $25 million to promote it; only two singles and one video were released, however. And while Jackson did perform two high-profile anniversary concerts in September that were later televised (see "Michael Jackson Smooth At Tribute, But Wait Was Criminal"), he did not tour to support the album — another source close to the project said that Jackson refused to. Jackson also made few public appearances and granted even fewer interviews. Though Invincible sold an estimated 6 million copies worldwide and went double platinum in the U.S., it was not a blockbuster.

Still, the pop star has since escalated his troubles with his album sales and record company into an artist rights' issue, one that garnered him the support of not only Sharpton but also Johnnie Cochran (see "Michael Jackson, Al Sharpton, Johnnie Cochran Take On Labels"). While Sharpton still supports Jackson's view on the record industry overall, Sharpton told the New York Post that he was unaware that the pop star would vilify Mottola, an action he said was unfair and unfounded.

"He was the first record executive to step up and offer to help us with respect to corporate accountability, when it comes to black music issues," Sharpton told the Post. "I have known Tommy for 15 or 20 years, and never once have I known him to say or do anything that would be considered racist. ... I didn't know that Michael planned to personally attack Tommy, but nobody tells Michael Jackson what to do."

For its part, Sony was quick to defend Mottola as well, releasing a statement saying the company was bewildered by the pop star's remarks, which it called "ludicrous, spiteful and hurtful."

"We were deeply offended by the outrageous comments Mr. Jackson made during his publicity stunt this past Saturday," the statement reads. "The executive he attacked is widely supported and respected in every part of the music industry and has championed both Mr. Jackson's career and the careers of many other superstars. In launching an unfounded and unwarranted attack on this man's reputation, Mr. Jackson has committed a serious abuse of the power that comes with celebrity. The bizarre, false statements Mr. Jackson made on Saturday make it clear that his difficulties lie elsewhere than with the marketing and promotion of Invincible."

As the lines get drawn, Sharpton told the Post that he's already received a flurry of calls from top-level artists and producers upset with Jackson and coming to Mottola's defense, including producers Steve Stoute and Corey Rooney (Jennifer Lopez, Destiny's Child, Marc Anthony). It will soon be apparent whether Sharpton can separate Jackson's remarks about Mottola from the broader industry concerns their alliance is supposed to address, such as artist contracts and royalties, when National Action Network's Music Industry Initiative summit takes place Tuesday at NAN's New York headquarters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

June 14, 2010, 01:15:31 AM
here is a video I found on YT about the will.. I dont get what is said exactly (language barier) but I get the mist of it
[youtube:1c5xz0uu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef7mAjCaK6s&playnext_from=TL&videos=-zn30IoiVTA&feature=sub[/youtube:1c5xz0uu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 14, 2010, 08:24:26 PM
Sharpton really said that?, he does not know of the diversion of money from Michael to accounts in the Caribbean made by Mottola and Branca? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 09:20:46 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

It's fake....

Of course it's fake... :lol:

This really is like an alternate reality game...it's almost like we figure these things out and then all the actors confirm we are right by acting it out. We seem to be directing this thing WITH MJ!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

June 14, 2010, 11:35:27 PM
If I recall - I think Dame Elizabeth was with Michael in New York too - or am I thinking of another time?  I wouldn't have gotten an inheritance last year if the name wasn't a case of symantics - dates weren't correct either.  Regardless of whether or not this will is genuine - they will decide that it is............I believe there is another or should I say was another, which has long since been shredded.  The fact that Michael terminated 3 people for mishandling his money and one of them is now an executor is malarkey.  I'm sure Michael did a new will.  I'd like to know why Katherine hasn't received any money.  That just doesn't make sense so I have to wonder about the validity of the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 11:50:14 PM
Ok If I was Katherine I would not want to be working on anything with my ex hubby after he is blaming me for my sons death sorry this stuck out to me too .....I am hoping to do a museum and cultural centre in our home town Gary, Indiana in his honour.

" I'm working on a photo book with my wife called Never Can Say Goodbye showing his life in pictures. It gives fans a rare view of the man behind the fame - the boy we knew - and son we loved."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal