Re: Batshit - still an ass...
June 15, 2010, 07:22:18 PM
So he doesn't live with ALL of his children but he does spend time with them & he has them sometimes. But he is the busy parent making money, while their moms have time for them, it makes sense that they would live with their moms. & so he's had kids with different women, he's not the first or the last man to do that. In fact some of the Jacksons have done that. Also if Omer is Michael's then he had kids with 3 different women, does that make him any less of a man? A bad father? NO. As long as they provide for their kids, that's fine. Michael spent everyday with his kids as a single parent because the moms agreed to sign over their rights to their kids, maybe Diddy's childrens' mothers wanted them. He takes care of his kids, you don't know the truth of the matter, so don't judge. We all saw how Bashir twisted MJ's words around so who's to say he didn't do that to Diddy? He presents his interviews & reports how he wants to & he comes into them with a strong opinion already, no surprise he'd turn things around to fit his point of view.  :roll: I just really wish some people on here would stop being so hypocritical & judgemental when they preach against it when it comes to MJ. There's no difference you're doing the same thing! I don't judge Jermaine or Randy since I don't know what they do for their kids. But Jermaine has tons of kids with different women, NONE of them live with him, same with Randy, he's had kids with a couple of women too, his kids don't live with him either, at least we know Diddy provides for his. Just saying, however I'm not judging since like I said I don't know if Jermaine & Randy do support theirs or not, but a lot of you are so quick to jump on other people. When it comes to MJ don't believe everything you read or hear, Bashir is a liar, etc etc but it only applies to MJ? Come on guys...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 07:38:47 PM
I feel in my bones that one day that little turd is gonna run up against some star who's gonna bash his teeth out.  What kind of trash can we find on him?  Out his ass.  Gotta be something out there.  Can we do that, investigative team?  It would be a hoot :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 15, 2010, 08:03:24 PM
We should dig up dirt on Bashir & post it on here, knowing TMZ follows us  ;) Hopefully it's something good that they can pick up & post on their site! lol. That would be hilarious  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 15, 2010, 08:09:56 PM
We could start with the fact that batshit was related to mottola's driver and how mattola, uri gellar and batshit set Mike up in that doco. If we had enough dirt there we could definitely discredit him. Then I would like to go after Dianne Dimond.  Such a vile woman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 01:43:16 AM
I am not a huge Diddy fan but the man did work his way up from the bottom & built himself into the mogul he is today. If that's not a good example of hard work & determination, than I don't know what you would call it. Diddy never pretends to be anything other than himself, he never pretends to be like MJ or Diana so why is he being compared to them? Yes, he had 6 kids with 5 or 6 women but he had relationships with them. My Grandma was married 4 times, but that doesn't make her a bad mother or a bad example. Why would it? So someone falls for someone & has a relationship with them & they have a baby, so what? Whether it happens once or twice or several times, that's their choice, their life & things happen. As long as that person takes care of their children financially & they are a presence in their children's life, what's the problem? A bad example would be a person who goes & sleeps around & never claims their kids, doesn't support them & continues making babies they either don't want or can't afford. Or an abusive parent, or an addict, be it a drug addict or an alcoholic, etc. Tiger Woods could be described as a bad example, he is married & steps outside of his marriage & has affairs over & over again. Those are bad examples. All I see from Diddy is a father who loves his son & wants to give him the best 16th bday party & he bought him a car, that's great. Who are you to say that's wrong? He has the means to spoil his son, if he wants to his choice. Do you not think Diana's kids ever got cars for a birthday? lol. Sure she kept them grounded & didn't over spoil them, but I'm sure they were spoiled to an extent. It's easy for normal people like us to say why did he buy him a $500,000 car?! Because it's not what we're used to, but to stars & their kids it's normal life. We don't know Diddy, we don't know what kind of father he is, so really you can't judge him, yes he did the interview but come on it's Bashir, it could be twisted. & if people are going to compare Diddy to MJ & Diana then of course he could be compared to other fathers of many kids with several women such as Murray or Jermaine or even Randy. At least Diddy was never taken to court for not supportin his kids. At least he's buying them cars & spoiling them not their Grandma raising them or their Uncle helping to support them. Just saying. Think of all the kids in the world with nothing or no parents, at least their father is there to spoil them & you don't know if he donates to charity or what.

As for Bashir, let's take that BAS**** down! lol. & yes that's definitely a start!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 10:32:59 AM
Great idea about digging dirt on Bashir...... and let's talk about BASHIR not batshit, because when people google name Bashir they can find what we wrote.

Does he have any children?
 Is he married?
 Does he live in US, now?
 His childhood?
 etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 10:38:31 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Right.. so why is everyone defending Diddy for having 6 kids with different mothers yet Dr Murray has been vilified for all the baby mammas he has???

I wish you good luck with finding a post made by me, in which I judge Murray for having children with different mothers.

Bottom line is, young teenage boys look up to the likes of Diddy and other rappers and think its ok to get girls pregnant and walk away.   Similarly, girls look at that behaviour and think its ok to let a man treat you like dirt and leave you holding the baby.   Look at how they portray women in their videos..  its the wider picture i am talking about.

Its really not ok for so many reasons... and i dont care who the person is.  Famous or not, rich or poor..  its not difficult to put something on the end of it and take that responsibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

June 16, 2010, 12:07:48 PM
Right.. so why is everyone defending Diddy for having 6 kids with different mothers yet Dr Murray has been vilified for all the baby mammas he has???

I wish you good luck with finding a post made by me, in which I judge Murray for having children with different mothers.

Bottom line is, young teenage boys look up to the likes of Diddy and other rappers and think its ok to get girls pregnant and walk away.   Similarly, girls look at that behaviour and think its ok to let a man treat you like dirt and leave you holding the baby.   Look at how they portray women in their videos..  its the wider picture i am talking about.

Its really not ok for so many reasons... and i dont care who the person is.  Famous or not, rich or poor..  its not difficult to put something on the end of it and take that responsibility.

Let me ask you this - are you in Diddy's inner circle..?  Do you KNOW why he has children with different woman..?  No you don't, yet you judge him for that, and you hold him responsible for teenage boys getting girls pregnant and walk away because he's a celeb and teenagers look up to him?  Oh my, I'm actually stunned...and I better zip it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 12:43:02 PM

I know a lot of man for wanting to be with a woman and a child, but she wanted to leave, and is sad for a man that he doesn't have a choice.

We really don't know his relations to these women. Just try to remember MJ's sleeping with children. Everybody judged him for that not knowing how pure his love for children really is. Diddy could be a jerk, but we really don't know that. Bottom line is he bought his son this safe car to make him happy and that's what counts for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

June 16, 2010, 02:14:47 PM
Haven't read every posts .. but you guys .. Instead of commenting on how Bashit twists everything and how evil he is , you are judging Diddy.. :roll:
You are doing exactly what people did to MJ in 2003(was it 2003?..)

:roll:

Mind your own business seriously .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

June 16, 2010, 02:30:09 PM
I would just like to say, again. We don't know about Diddy's relationships with those women he had children with, so please don't assume he was just running around impregnating everyone. He was with those women, they had a child but it didn't work out & they broke up, things happen. Also, Diddy is a celebrity, he's mega rich who's to say some of those women didn't try to get pregnant with his kid so that he would always have to provide for them & the kid? Hmm? Riddle me that. lol. There's a lot of women out there like that just like there's tons of men who do run around making babies. Bottom line is nobody knows Diddy as a man or a father or even a boyfriend or husband, so don't judge. It's unfair & like someone said it's the same thing people always did to MJ. It's his son, his business, buzz off already. & to say he walked away from his kids, no obviously not, he still sees them, supports them & claims them, so clearly he didn't walk away. The kids live with their mothers & he is no longer with any of them so of course they don't live together like a family. Get over it please! Back to Bashir let's dig, he deserves it!! I hope we find something GOOD! lol. Evil, I know but hey he needs a taste of how he treats everyone else & what it's like to be judged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 02:37:41 PM
Seems Bashir is still being an a** and would do anything for ratings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

mumof3

June 16, 2010, 02:58:45 PM
I saw a small pRt of the interview and it was good too diddy stand up to bashir   I have to admire him for that but I don't know a great deal about diddy but going back to michael he did spend a lot of cash but he is so generous do you remeber him saying I don't buy expensive jewelery because I wear watches etc and then I give them away all the time if somebody likes something I say here have it you never saw him with great big gold chains looking flash that's why we love him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 16, 2010, 03:07:31 PM
I am not going to question the life deprived of anybody, I the only thing that I see is to this Son of a bitch who continues damaging :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

June 16, 2010, 10:03:51 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
I am not going to question the life deprived of anybody, I the only thing that I see is to this Son of a bitch who continues damaging :evil:
You hit the nail on the head. It's not about Diddy. This is about the tactics bashir uses to make controversial journalism. Thereby getting himself  attention and notoriety. Batshit is so self serving and at anyone else's expense. HE MUST GO DOWN!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions