HazzelyTopic starter

Hum,I don't know if this was posted, I searched and didn't find anything.
Don't get down, this confirms nothing, just wanted to share it with you

August, 2 2009 @ Fox News

[youtube:35cstpf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38XsZMPJ3M[/youtube:35cstpf4]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow.  Heartbreaking again when she said "all i know is my son is dead.  Its been a month already and it feels like it happened yesterday."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this was already posted on mjhd back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

loyalfan

so why would any mother say her child was dead..if they were not......???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
so why would any mother say her child was dead..if they were not......???????
it may depend on what kind of situation he maybe in I remember during this time everybody was waiting on his mother and Janet response to his death because both was known to have been close to him so and if his life depend on the world thinking him dead I think she would have said anything to protect her son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

she also has a son who is dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Oh.. yes she does.  How sad,  you just reminded me of the baby she lost.   :cry:

suspicious mind
s.. are you an Elvis fan?  Every time i see your name it reminds me of that song, "we cant go on together, with suspicious minds..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"cant say"   wth?? its your son who died i would be saying whatever i could if i blved he was murdered!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Oh.. yes she does.  How sad,  you just reminded me of the baby she lost.   :cry:

suspicious mind
s.. are you an Elvis fan?  Every time i see your name it reminds me of that song, "we cant go on together, with suspicious minds..."

to a degree.
besides it sounds so much better than paranoid schizophrenic (which i am sure my husband would say fits). not to mention between the name and password it takes at least twice for me to get logged on every time :lol:  :oops:  :o

about the brother i know it is sad but it was a long time ago. that is the only thing that makes me think she could say without breaking down. even afte a month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

i LOVE that song by elvis :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: all i can say is i hope the poor mans life never depends on us staying on topic. if so he is doomed :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: all i can say is i hope the poor mans life never depends on us staying on topic. if so he is doomed :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I think that getting off topic and having a good laugh about is healthy for all of us.  We need something to keep us half way sane, right? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
I think that getting off topic and having a good laugh about is healthy for all of us.  We need something to keep us half way sane, right? ;)

SANE ! your still sane! i lost it a lllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time ago!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Just remember, 2 days after MJ's alleged death, she was filmed shopping for sleeping bags, wearing a yellow shirt with purple sunflowers on it...

Don't you think she could have sent her body guards out to do that??  Why did she go out in public like that if she knew she would be seen??   When my mother died, the last thing I thought about is going out to buy camping gear.  
Couldn't anyone else have done it for her??
[youtube:2vpdlkfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aU_vAtw-Q&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2vpdlkfg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions