Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "samsuperb"
take a stick from a tree

A tree branch is a "switch"?  He hit MJ with a tree branch??

What a sicko that is all i have to say. Sorry but abusers of all sorts i have nothing good to say about them
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

well i tried to think and thought i could maybe help but.......
souza or mo...cant remember who started this post :oops:
after reading each post on this..
i have a question for souza and mo and each and everyone that posted on this subject!!!!
most know i have a head injury..and that is ok...
BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE TO MY HEAD!!..IM SO LOST!!.AND SO CONFUSED!!
ORDERS TO FOLLOW PLZ.
.1.STRAIGHT JACKET.2.PADDED CELL.3.MEDICATION OR MEDICATIONS AS NEEDED OR WANTED.4.COFFEE PLZ IN THE MORNINGS..UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DO AND GIVE ALL THE ABOVE AS SEEN NEEDED!!.. :lol:  :lol:
I KNEW THIS JOB WAS DANGEROUS WHEN I TOOK IT BUT DAMN IT.. :lol:
i still love you all..
huggs n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Are the two sets of photos supposed to have been taken on the same day?  Look at the clothes on Katherine and Michael.  They are different

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am sorry in advance if this was mentioned, Does anyone remember that timeline that someone had posted.  It showed the dates and places of where MJ was leading up to June 25th.  I am going to search around and see if I cant find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I am sorry in advance if this was mentioned, Does anyone remember that timeline that someone had posted.  It showed the dates and places of where MJ was leading up to June 25th.  I am going to search around and see if I cant find it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

Thank you, I just now saw the page where you had mentioned it.  I think I skipped over that page. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "youngatheart"
Are the two sets of photos supposed to have been taken on the same day?  Look at the clothes on Katherine and Michael.  They are different

that frist picture is old, that was taken a few years ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suesuzzfaithkeeper"
i have a question for souza and mo and each and everyone that posted on this subject!!!!
BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE TO MY HEAD!!..IM SO LOST!!.AND SO CONFUSED!!
ORDERS TO FOLLOW PLZ.
.1.STRAIGHT JACKET.2.PADDED CELL.3.MEDICATION OR MEDICATIONS AS NEEDED OR WANTED.4.COFFEE PLZ IN THE MORNINGS..UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DO AND GIVE ALL THE ABOVE AS SEEN NEEDED!!.. :lol:  :lol:
i still love you all..
huggs n faith to all
suzz

I think we need to buy you a helmet to protect your head from further damage. We'll pipe in MJ music to help with your headache. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "suesuzzfaithkeeper"
ORDERS TO FOLLOW PLZ.
i still love you all..
huggs n faith to all
suzz

I think we need to buy you a helmet to protect your head from further damage. We'll pipe in MJ music to help with your headache. :)
aw voiceforthesilent i thank you!!..yes helmet would be good ;) and a big thank you for the his music..that is a must have!!
huggs n faith to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I last saw Michael at our parents' anniversary two weeks before the tragedy.
So now we can add Tito to the list of relatives who said they last saw Mike at Joe and Katherine's anniversary.  Since we already determined that this anniversary took place on May 14th, I'd really like to know which 'tragedy' Tito is referring to that took place around May 28.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Joe Jackson plans 80th birthday bash
If Joe Jackson’s spate of recent interviews feels like a publicity tour, that might be because it is one. Michael Jackson’s father is ramping up for his big 80th birthday bash scheduled for Aug. 22 in the Chicago suburb of Tinley Park.

He’s throwing the party with his record label partner Marshall Thompson, who wrote on his MySpace page that the singer's father is well-known for his “popular birthday celebrations each year.”

If it seems like a strange way to work through grief, there is this: The celebration will double as a benefit for the new cultural center Jackson plans on building in Gary, Ind.
 msnbc.com
updated 7/22/2009 4:38:31 PM ET
“I wanted to give back to the city of Gary,” Jackson said. He added that plans for the cultural center include a large hotel, restaurants, a memorabilia museum, a movie theater, a performing arts theater, and a recording studio.

However, representatives for the office of Gary's mayor, Rudy Clay, weren't aware of the big birthday party/fundraiser plans.

“The Jackson family is still grieving the loss of their son, like we all are,” a spokesman said. “We’re always talking to the family, but there are no announcements to be made about fundraiser or the memorial.”

When it was pointed out that Jackson and Thompson were apparently OK with making announcements, the mayor’s office said they’d have to look into things further.

In the meantime, Jackson is in New York, scouting out locations for future fundraisers.

Was Joe confused about the question? Maybe he had in mind his 80th birthday and when the guy asked of 60th, he got confused. He was a mass that day for sure.... it was three days or something like that after MJ ''passing''.

Your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Datroot"
That's definitley one to think about - probably the last supper.

That's an interesting thought.  We know that this version of The Last Supper hung over Mike's bed at Neverland:

Then we have this stained glass masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper painting in the Great Mausoleum at Forest Lawn:

This is the original Da Vinci painting:

Click for a larger version: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from Wikipedia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

The Last Supper (Italian: Il Cenacolo or L'Ultima Cena) is a 15th century mural painting in Milan created by Leonardo da Vinci for his patron Duke Ludovico Sforza and his duchess Beatrice d'Este. It represents the scene of The Last Supper from the final days of Jesus as narrated in the Gospel of John 13:21, when Jesus announces that one of his Twelve Apostles would betray him.

The painting
The Last Supper measures 450 × 870 centimeters (15 feet × 29 ft) and covers the back wall of the dining hall at the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, Italy. The theme was a traditional one for refectories, although the room was not a refectory at the time that Leonardo painted it. The main church building had only recently been completed (in 1497), but was remodeled by Bramante, hired by Ludovico Sforza to build a Sforza family mausoleum. The painting was commissioned by Sforza to be the centerpiece of the mausoleum. The lunettes above the main painting, formed by the triple arched ceiling of the refectory, are painted with Sforza coats-of-arms. The opposite wall of the refectory is covered by the Crucifixion fresco by Giovanni Donato da Montorfano, to which Leonardo added figures of the Sforza family in tempera. (These figures have deteriorated in much the same way as has The Last Supper.) Leonardo began work on The Last Supper in 1495 and completed it in 1498—he did not work on the painting continuously. This beginning date is not certain, as "the archives of the convent have been destroyed and our meagre documents date from 1497 when the painting was nearly finished."
The Last Supper specifically portrays the reaction given by each apostle when Jesus said one of them would betray him. All twelve apostles have different reactions to the news, with various degrees of anger and shock. From left to right:

• Bartholomew, James, son of Alphaeus and Andrew form a group of three, all are surprised.
  • Judas Iscariot, Peter and John form another group of three. Judas is wearing green and blue and is in shadow, looking rather withdrawn and taken aback by the sudden revelation of his plan. He is clutching a small bag, perhaps signifying the silver given to him as payment to betray Jesus, or perhaps a reference to his role within the 12 disciples as treasurer.[4] He is the only person to have his elbow on the table. Peter looks angry and is holding a knife pointed away from Christ, perhaps foreshadowing his violent reaction in Gethsemane during Jesus' arrest. The youngest apostle, John, appears to swoon.
  • Jesus
  • Apostle Thomas, James the Greater and Philip are the next group of three. Thomas is clearly upset; James the Greater looks stunned, with his arms in the air. Meanwhile, Philip appears to be requesting some explanation.
  • Matthew, Jude Thaddeus and Simon the Zealot are the final group of three. Both Jude Thaddeus and Matthew are turned toward Simon, perhaps to find out if he has any answer to their initial questions.

In the 19th century, a manuscript (The Notebooks Leonardo Da Vinci pg. 232) was found with their names; before this only Judas, Peter, John and Jesus were positively identified.
In common with other depictions of The Last Supper from this period, Leonardo seats the diners on one side of the table, so that none of them have their backs to the viewer. Most previous depictions excluded Judas by placing him alone on the opposite side of the table from the other eleven disciples and Jesus or placing halos around all the disciples except Judas. Leonardo instead has Judas lean back into shadow. Jesus is predicting that his betrayer will take the bread at the same time he does to Saints Thomas and James to his left, who react in horror as Jesus points with his left hand to a piece of bread before them. Distracted by the conversation between John and Peter, Judas reaches for a different piece of bread not noticing Jesus too stretching out with his right hand towards it. (Matthew 26: 17-46). The angles and lighting draw attention to Jesus, whose head is located at the vanishing point for all perspective lines.
The painting contains several references to the number 3, which represents the Christian belief in the Holy Trinity. The Apostles are seated in groupings of three; there are three windows behind Jesus; and the shape of Jesus' figure resembles a triangle. There may have been other references that have since been lost as the painting deteriorated.

I can't help but get an uncomfortable feeling - if this anniversary indeed represents the last supper, then who is the Judas..?[/b]

Ok who are all the people shown in the "last supper" type picture with MJ in it? I see Abe Lincoln..and ELVIS..JFK.. who are all the others? They do appear to be having a business meeting centered around MJ. Could all of these people possibly be important to the hoax? Not exactly involved, but perhaps they provide some inspiration? There has to be a story to that painting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Hazzely

May 15:

Michael, Katherine, Joe, Randy Philips, Leonard Rowe and Paul Gongaware had a meeting in Beverly Hilton hotel !!

Paul Gongaware = CO-CEO of AEG
Worked with Michael in Victory tour and BAD tour, and now in TII also
Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 12:09:16 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Kirsche

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

That's an interesting thought.  We know that this version of The Last Supper hung over Mike's bed at Neverland:

Then we have this stained glass masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper painting in the Great Mausoleum at Forest Lawn:

This is the original Da Vinci painting:

Click for a larger version: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from Wikipedia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

The Last Supper (Italian: Il Cenacolo or L'Ultima Cena) is a 15th century mural painting in Milan created by Leonardo da Vinci for his patron Duke Ludovico Sforza and his duchess Beatrice d'Este. It represents the scene of The Last Supper from the final days of Jesus as narrated in the Gospel of John 13:21, when Jesus announces that one of his Twelve Apostles would betray him.

The painting
The Last Supper measures 450 × 870 centimeters (15 feet × 29 ft) and covers the back wall of the dining hall at the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, Italy. The theme was a traditional one for refectories, although the room was not a refectory at the time that Leonardo painted it. The main church building had only recently been completed (in 1497), but was remodeled by Bramante, hired by Ludovico Sforza to build a Sforza family mausoleum. The painting was commissioned by Sforza to be the centerpiece of the mausoleum. The lunettes above the main painting, formed by the triple arched ceiling of the refectory, are painted with Sforza coats-of-arms. The opposite wall of the refectory is covered by the Crucifixion fresco by Giovanni Donato da Montorfano, to which Leonardo added figures of the Sforza family in tempera. (These figures have deteriorated in much the same way as has The Last Supper.) Leonardo began work on The Last Supper in 1495 and completed it in 1498—he did not work on the painting continuously. This beginning date is not certain, as "the archives of the convent have been destroyed and our meagre documents date from 1497 when the painting was nearly finished."
The Last Supper specifically portrays the reaction given by each apostle when Jesus said one of them would betray him. All twelve apostles have different reactions to the news, with various degrees of anger and shock. From left to right:

• Bartholomew, James, son of Alphaeus and Andrew form a group of three, all are surprised.
  • Judas Iscariot, Peter and John form another group of three. Judas is wearing green and blue and is in shadow, looking rather withdrawn and taken aback by the sudden revelation of his plan. He is clutching a small bag, perhaps signifying the silver given to him as payment to betray Jesus, or perhaps a reference to his role within the 12 disciples as treasurer.[4] He is the only person to have his elbow on the table. Peter looks angry and is holding a knife pointed away from Christ, perhaps foreshadowing his violent reaction in Gethsemane during Jesus' arrest. The youngest apostle, John, appears to swoon.
  • Jesus
  • Apostle Thomas, James the Greater and Philip are the next group of three. Thomas is clearly upset; James the Greater looks stunned, with his arms in the air. Meanwhile, Philip appears to be requesting some explanation.
  • Matthew, Jude Thaddeus and Simon the Zealot are the final group of three. Both Jude Thaddeus and Matthew are turned toward Simon, perhaps to find out if he has any answer to their initial questions.

In the 19th century, a manuscript (The Notebooks Leonardo Da Vinci pg. 232) was found with their names; before this only Judas, Peter, John and Jesus were positively identified.
In common with other depictions of The Last Supper from this period, Leonardo seats the diners on one side of the table, so that none of them have their backs to the viewer. Most previous depictions excluded Judas by placing him alone on the opposite side of the table from the other eleven disciples and Jesus or placing halos around all the disciples except Judas. Leonardo instead has Judas lean back into shadow. Jesus is predicting that his betrayer will take the bread at the same time he does to Saints Thomas and James to his left, who react in horror as Jesus points with his left hand to a piece of bread before them. Distracted by the conversation between John and Peter, Judas reaches for a different piece of bread not noticing Jesus too stretching out with his right hand towards it. (Matthew 26: 17-46). The angles and lighting draw attention to Jesus, whose head is located at the vanishing point for all perspective lines.
The painting contains several references to the number 3, which represents the Christian belief in the Holy Trinity. The Apostles are seated in groupings of three; there are three windows behind Jesus; and the shape of Jesus' figure resembles a triangle. There may have been other references that have since been lost as the painting deteriorated.

I can't help but get an uncomfortable feeling - if this anniversary indeed represents the last supper, then who is the Judas..?[/b]

Ok who are all the people shown in the "last supper" type picture with MJ in it? I see Abe Lincoln..and ELVIS..JFK.. who are all the others? They do appear to be having a business meeting centered around MJ. Could all of these people possibly be important to the hoax? Not exactly involved, but perhaps they provide some inspiration? There has to be a story to that painting.

I can see Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

*Mo*

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

I can see Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions