Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "samsuperb"
take a stick from a tree

A tree branch is a "switch"?  He hit MJ with a tree branch??
yes
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Jackie was the one who cried at the drop of a hat and, yes, Marlon was very bubbly on each episode.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*Mo*

Sorry guys, but can we get back to the original topic - Joe and Katherine Jackson’s 60th wedding anniversary?  I'd really like to find out why there is mentioning of it taking place in Las Vegas, while 2 out of three pictures show it took place in Beverly Hills.

I'd also like to know why Mike and the kids are not in this pic, while it was taken at the very same restaurant:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
take a stick from a tree

A tree branch is a "switch"?  He hit MJ with a tree branch??
yes

ok let me clear this up for you folks who are undoutedly too far away from kentucky. a stick has not flexablity. a swich does therefore you get this stinging quality to the spanking. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "ijcsly"
Joe, on another thread being discussed here , says the last time he saw MJ was at a meeting with AEG , MJ and katherine were there too ,  it was to discuss the amount of concerts going up to 50        SO WHEN did this meeting take place?????????

oh i read something about that the otehr day.. but i dont remember where...
he said he (Joe) went all crazy about the fact that it changed from 10 to 50 or 15 to 50.. and that katherine and Michael was sitting in a corner and laughing out loud at him.   ( it seemed a bit strange to me, but i dont know)..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Sorry guys, but can we get back to the original topic - Joe and Katherine Jackson’s 60th wedding anniversary?  I'd really like to find out why there is mentioning of it taking place in Las Vegas, while 2 out of three pictures show it took place in Beverly Hills.

I'd also like to know why Mike and the kids are not in this pic, while it was taken at the very same restaurant:

but when was these pictures taken? what date?  the real 60th anniversary in november (after MJ-passed) or in May?
Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:38:13 PM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

suspicious mind

doesn't look like any of the main players are there exept joe and katherine. i mean i don't any of the other original jackson's as well as micheal's kids. and it looks like it could be grand and great grand .but not micheal's .but the boys in the picture with micheal are wearing same shirts. guess that could be delt with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

but when was these pictures taken? what date?  teh real 60th anniicersary in november (after MJ-passed) or in May?

That's the $64.000 question...  Does anyone remember when they appeared on Austin Brown's myspace?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

doesn't look like any of the main players are there exept joe and katherine. i mean i don't any of the other original jackson's as well as micheal's kids. and it looks like it could be grand and great grand .but not micheal's .but the boys in the picture with micheal are wearing same shirts. guess that could be delt with.

maybe thats what Joe meant when he said that there were lots of people that he... didn't...(know?) (Liked?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone notice in that above picture that Katherine is wearing that same blue suit again?

It really does seem she only wears that one suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, help me out with this one please...  Both La Toya and Janet have said that the last time they saw Mike was during the 60th wedding anniversary of their parents which took place in Las Vegas three weeks before Mike's "death".

According to Wikipedia, Joe and Katherine got married on November 5, 1949. (Remember remember the 5th of November?).  Why would they have a 60th wedding anniversary in June, while they got married in November?  Was that really an "anniversary party", or was it in fact a last get together to discuss everyone's role in the upcoming events?

Here's a video from CNN at the BET Awards in which Joe talks about that anniversary.  Start at 3:36.
[youtube:2y8ktcjp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ[/youtube:2y8ktcjp]

Reporter: There had been talk to us about the 60th...your 60th wedding anniversary as I understand in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.  The entire family was there and Michael said that he had wanted the members of it's family to come down.

Joe: Joe: My 60th...my birthday?

Reporter: Your wedding anniversary, you and Katherine, in Las Vegas.

Joe: Joe: Ohh oh oh, that was fantastic, yes it was.  A lot of people were there and a lot of people I didn't, I, I eh...was glad to see.  It was a fantastic job that was done.  It was the first one though, that was our first wedding anniversary we had, and they came out, fantastic.

"My 60th...my birthday?"  "A lot of people were there and a lot of people I didn't, I, I eh...was glad to see." Ehhhh??  :roll:  Say what Joe??

La Toya however said this wedding anniversary took place in Beverly Hills:

She last saw her brother three weeks before he died. The family held a large dinner to celebrate Katherine and Joe’s 60th wedding anniversary at Michael’s favourite Indian restaurant, Chakra, in Beverly Hills.

Michael was already at the party with his children when she arrived: ‘He was standing by the door and said, “Oh La Toya, you look fabulous.” He was thin but he ate that night. Michael loves his curries. He enjoyed every minute of it. At the end, he embraced me and said, “We have to do this again.” Then he went to the door, looked back and gave me a wave goodbye. That was the last time I saw my baby brother.’

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay, confusion all over the place again.

Next to that, we have family members saying it was impossible to get access to Mike, yet the spent time all together three weeks before his "death" during this 'anniversary'.  That's contradictory.  If they wanted to talk to Mike, this was the ultimate opportunity.

I think this get together was important, and we need to look into it.  Please share your thoughts...[/b]

What happened with Londell?  Oxman is the attorney representing them now. And Joe, Joe, Joe, that record deal statement was like hold up, breaking news.  Had to get it in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Maybe it was something like a party of the last time that things are normal and before the hectic and circus starts. And they made it seem as an anniversary so the little Jackson kids and employees etc won't get suspicious. Just a thought  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

[attachment=0:8qbvmwz3]austin pic.jpg[/attachment:8qbvmwz3]
ok to answer my own Question.  this picture was taken before july,  so therefore  before the real 60th anneversary.  i say that pecause it was uploaded to  this site:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   on 07/23/09 1:38pm  Reply #1638

in pic: Austin Brown, MJ, Jeremy Jackson, Jourdynn Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's the $64.000 question...  Does anyone remember when they appeared on Austin Brown's myspace?

i do not know when it appeared but the first comments to this pic were posted on 27th of June 09

there is also a pic with Janet from the same event I guess, and here the comments start on 17th of May 09, so I guess it might have been posted just after the event :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

The oldest comment I can find to that picture on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is on page 10 and it's from June 27, 2009.  It says page 10 shows 91-100 out of 139 comments, but I can't get to page 14.

Well, at least we now know that it was published there before November 5th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions