Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Michael Jackson and his children attended his parent's 60th wedding anniversary celebrations in Las Vegas recently.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This stuck out to me:  Joe Jackson admitted to the BBC in 2003: "I whipped him with a switch and a belt...I never beat him. You beat someone with a stick."

This is what me and Michael have in common.  Im not ashamed to say it because Michael made it possible for me to believe that despite childhood abuse you can move on and be a success.  He is my hero.

Can i ask.. what is a "switch"??  Im in the UK and we dont use that word.. what is it?  Thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Initially Joe says "my birthday"...  his birthday is July 26th so that doesnt fit.

Katherines is May 4th. so that fits better in the timeline.

could it have been a birthday party?
Kat and rebbie doesnt celebrate birthdays
Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:49:10 PM by samsuperb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ok refresh me
what was the date of the 02 announcement?
march 5th if i recall it right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

*Mo*

Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
The first and last picture are from the party in may for Joe and Kate
It was at an Indian restaurant in L.A

The first and the second photo were taken in the dining area of Chakra Cuisine in Beverly Hills:

I can't find a photo on their website showing the area where the third photo would have been taken.  Can you help me out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson and his children attended his parent's 60th wedding anniversary celebrations in Las Vegas recently.

This stuck out to me:  Joe Jackson admitted to the BBC in 2003: "I whipped him with a switch and a belt...I never beat him. You beat someone with a stick."

This is what me and Michael have in common.  Im not ashamed to say it because Michael made it possible for me to believe that despite childhood abuse you can move on and be a success.  He is my hero.

Can i ask.. what is a "switch"??  Im in the UK and we dont use that word.. what is it?  Thanks.
take a stick from a tree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
take a stick from a tree

A tree branch is a "switch"?  He hit MJ with a tree branch??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i dont know .. but maybe this " switch (flog with or as if with a flexible rod)"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Datroot

In 'The Jacksons, an American Dream', Joe told Marlon to get the switch and he went outside and broke a branch off a tree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

suspicious mind

ok refresh me
what was the date of the 02 announcement?
march 5th if i recall it right

sorry i think i just had a confuse time line in my brain when i asked that question. although maybe the family being together could in some way account for this change of demeaner that this jason guy and the tii people were talking about.remember they said he was more into it the last couple of weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Datroot"
In 'The Jacksons, an American Dream', Joe told Marlon to get the switch and he went outside and broke a branch off a tree.

yeah so he could whip him for not being as good a dancer as micheal while they all watch. tell me that wouldn't mess with a childs mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Datroot

yeah so he could whip him for not being as good a dancer as micheal while they all watch. tell me that wouldn't mess with a childs mind!

Its surprising that none of the others were affected by it, or at least spoke about it.  Marlon appears to be one of the most level-headed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok.  thankyou.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Joe, on another thread being discussed here , says the last time he saw MJ was at a meeting with AEG , MJ and katherine were there too ,  it was to discuss the amount of concerts going up to 50        SO WHEN did this meeting take place?????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "ijcsly"
Joe, on another thread being discussed here , says the last time he saw MJ was at a meeting with AEG , MJ and katherine were there too ,  it was to discuss the amount of concerts going up to 50        SO WHEN did this meeting take place?????????

At what point did MJ say he didn't know he had signed up for 50 shows?  Was it before this meeting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Its surprising that none of the others were affected by it, or at least spoke about it.  Marlon appears to be one of the most level-headed.

i guess it does look that way. but during the dynasty thing i kept thinking for the one who was supposed to cry at the drop of a hat marlon seemed almost giddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal