No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
You´re right, Mo, this sounds weird.
First I thought, that maybe it was postponed because they wanted to have all of them on one party, and they all had time that late.

No, this "anniversary" party took place 6 months prior to their 60's wedding anniversary, not afterwards...
Aaaah, you´re right.. (maths was never my strong subject ...lol ;)) Ok, now I understand why it´s THIS weird! Postponing is one thing... but earlier?
Or... well, sometimes ppl differ between their legal wedding and the wedding at the church?! Are there differences in the US, do you know about that?!

Hm.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

This can´t be the meeting at the anniversary.
If it was two or three weeks before June 25th, they all didn´t get the date right... The article is from May 16th, so the meeting would have taken place on the 15th of May... more than a month before June 25th... Weird
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "jill"
I remember reading about a family meeting they all supposedly had about 2 weeks before MJ died.  It was speculated they were discussing the family tour that was supposed to take place.  It was said there was a heated argument and MJ was very angry at his brothers.  It was reported his mother was putting pressure on him to perform with his family.  There were photographs of them exiting the meeting.  I believe it was in L.A.  I cannot find the article now at all.  I will keep searching.

i guess this is the info that you are looking for

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Will Be Sued Over Jackson 5
Originally posted May 16th 2009 10:19 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear -- he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them.

As we first reported, Jacko's manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and bros at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal -- that he not sign any other concert deal for 18 months. But then Jacko went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

The company that organized the family concert --- AllGood Entertainment -- got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn't budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn't like pay-per-view! The meeting was heated and no one agreed to anything.

Patrick Allocco of AllGood Entertainment tells us he's going to sue Jackson and his family next week.

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his offer for MJ to perform with the Jackson 5 and Janet without the pay-per-view. For this one night event, MJ would be paid $3million, Janet $1mil, and the brothers would get $500,000 to split.

Allocco is making this his last and final offer. If Jacko refuses, AllGood Entertainment will proceed with suing him and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

*Mo*

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "jill"
I remember reading about a family meeting they all supposedly had about 2 weeks before MJ died.  It was speculated they were discussing the family tour that was supposed to take place.  It was said there was a heated argument and MJ was very angry at his brothers.  It was reported his mother was putting pressure on him to perform with his family.  There were photographs of them exiting the meeting.  I believe it was in L.A.  I cannot find the article now at all.  I will keep searching.

i guess this is the info that you are looking for

Michael Jackson Will Be Sued Over Jackson 5
Originally posted May 16th 2009 10:19 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear -- he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them.

So we got that clear, this meeting is not the 60's wedding anniversary.

A) It took place in Los Angeles and not in Las Vegas,
B) It took place on May 15th, which is a lot more than 3 weeks prior to June 25th
C) AllGood Entertainment, Michael, Joe Jackson and several others attended, no mentioning of the entire family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the Neverland painting they are not having supper .....
It looks like the painting has been cut if you look at the table at the front. Is somenone cut out from that painting ?  Maybe nothing important ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

Quote from: "AminahYasmina"
In the Neverland painting they are not having supper .....
It looks like the painting has been cut if you look at the table at the front. Is somenone cut out from that painting ?  Maybe nothing important ....
its looks like they're having a business meeting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The first and last picture are from the party in may for Joe and Kate
It was at an Indian restaurant in L.A
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
The first and last picture are from the party in may for Joe and Kate
It was at an Indian restaurant in L.A

Okay - so there was more than one party for Joe and Katherine?
1) One in Las Vegas around the first week of June for Joe and Katherine's 60th wedding anniversary. The whole family was supposed to be there.
2) One in LA at the Indian restaurant for Joe and Katherine's anniversary. The whole family was there?
3) A meeting around May 15th. This was the last time Janet saw Michael. The news said that Michael, Joe, and several others were at this meeting.

So, by this information Joe and several family members were in direct contact with Michael at least 3 times in a month's time yet they say they couldn't reach him?

Now I know why those stories kept confusing me. Their time lines didn't jive.

The reason they could have had the party before instead of after - November Michael would be in London so he organized the party before he was supposed to leave. However, how does a drug user organize an anniversary party for his parents as well as manage the details of an upcoming concert and do such a good job on both? In my humble opinion that doesn't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Initially Joe says "my birthday"...  his birthday is July 26th so that doesnt fit.

Katherines is May 4th. so that fits better in the timeline.

could it have been a birthday party?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok refresh me
what was the date of the 02 announcement?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

so the party at the indian restuarant took place hence the pics..
Latoya is the one that got that one right...
Judas=Latoya???
no cant be, I think  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Janet said  in either a tv interview or an article in a magazine iam certain months and months back she said they got together for her own Birthday (Janet's is in May isnt it?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

How about this. Maybe it was done beacause, Michael ofcourse knew that he was going to hoax his death,  and maybe  his family also knew. So they decided to do all the celebrations at one occation. (a farwell party)

or they had this party because  MJ was going to be in  England for the next 6 months, or more.

anyway, i was thinking that it could have been a combinded party. Katherine was born on may 4th, Rebbie may 29th, Jackie May 4th, Latoya May 29th, Janet May 16th. (Joseph july 26 and Marlon march 12)  So maybe it was a combined birthday party for all of them, and thats why the confusion.. ? maybe?

or something very far fetched.... Lisa Marie and Michael got married on May 18th 1994. they did divorce on paper, and she did get remarride (and so did MJ).. but still  a couse for celebration??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
How about this. Maybe it was done beacause, Michael ofcourse knew that he was going to hoax his death,  and maybe  his family also knew. So they decided to do all the celebrations at one occation. (a farwell party)

or they had this party because  MJ was going to be in  England for the next 6 months, or more.

anyway, i was thinking that it could have been a combinded party. Katherine was born on may 4th, Rebbie may 29th, Jackie May 4th, Latoya May 29th, Janet May 16th. (Joseph july 26 and Marlon march 12)  So maybe it was a combined birthday party for all of them, and thats why the confusion.. ? maybe?

or something very far fetched.... Lisa Marie and Michael got married on May 18th 1994. they did divorce on paper, and she did get remarride (and so did MJ).. but still  a couse for celebration??

I think the combined birthday type thing is definately most likely. I remember back from the Oprah interview in '93 Michael said he didnt see much of his family anymore because everyone is working, doing their own thing, living their life it, that is show business. But usually once a year they try to get together and have some sort of gathering. All the kids and their kids, cousins, etc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Michael Jackson and his children attended his parent's 60th wedding anniversary celebrations in Las Vegas recently.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal