I see the emotions get high on this theme....i think the religion isn't the theme....because the Noi isn't a religion.
That they are working for the rights of the black ppl is absolut good, but what i read that the white ppl are devils and the yewish and so on.....that can't be the right way....you can not one thing change against another.
We are all one and we must learn to respect everyone.

I only think about the circumstances in this case.
If Michael was separated from his family, in his house nearly only members of the NOI. He can't do anything without them....that dosn't sounds very good...he was in such a kind of prison.
We only have to think about this not to judge in any way, but think an surch whats going on there.
I surch the old Trial Files from the FBI, but i don't understand all, so i send you a link where is on side 8 the security of the NOI the fruits of the NOI and a member of the New Black Panther mentioned who was in the court.
Please how would you see this ? What does they mean ? The NOI wasn't the security at the court dates, there where bodyguards from a private security company.
Sorry, i would have to translate it and look longer but i am in hurry. I only want you to see it :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
If you watch these videos, you will see just how powerful Farrenkhan is....and has been for a long time:  

[youtube:u599pb7n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcm2q-MEk8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:u599pb7n]

[youtube:u599pb7n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXNrWZPv12U&feature=related[/youtube:u599pb7n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To the OP:

If Mike did join the NOI. Kudos to him. Nobody owns Michael. He's his own man. Who are YOU to tell him what religion he's suppose to be?  I hate when "so-called" fans do this.  Thay want say so over who he should date/marry, how he should live, who should be his friends, and who he should PRAY to! lol  WTF?   STFU Already! No wonder he got the hell outta dodge...with "fans" like you MJ  didn't need enemies.

Damn, the nerve of some folks. Shit like this really pisses me off!!!! :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Do I think Michael converted?  Not sure and don't care if he did......  Do I think these people tried to take over his life too?  Yes I do.

I'm trying to look at all possible scenarios.  If these people "may" have protected Michael from the inevitable, or whether they actually have something to do with his disappearance........
Did you know that Debbie Rowe and Arnold Klein are Jewish???
(I have nothing against them. Just for research and evidence sake)
Farrekhan doesn't think highly of Jewish people.  So Michael's children would be half Jewish.  So how would Farrekhan and the Nation of Islam handle this????
They thought highly of Michael, at least that's what we are led to believe.  Would this have affected their opinions about him?????  

"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me"

Just think about that...comments welcome please.  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Do I think Michael converted?  Not sure and don't care if he did......  Do I think these people tried to take over his life too?  Yes I do.

I'm trying to look at all possible scenarios.  If these people "may" have protected Michael from the inevitable, or whether they actually have something to do with his disappearance........
Farrekhan doesn't think highly of Jewish people.  So Michael's children would be half Jewish.  So how would Farrekhan and the Nation of Islam handle this????
They thought highly of Michael, at least that's what we are led to believe.  Would this have affected their opinions about him?????  

Just think about that...comments welcome please.  xoxo

Jews go by matrilineal descent, if the mother is a jew and father an non jew the child is considered a jew.  I know NOI wants to forbid "mixed" marriages, but I donĀ“t think it affected their opinion about him. Maybe they go by patrilineal descent, like muslims do, in that case the children are born into the fathers faith. If he is a christian the children are still children to a black man. And that seems to be the important thing to NOI.
Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 11:53:44 AM by AminahYasmina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

suspicious mind

i think maybe what is trying to be said is that anyone around micheal who is taking away his own free will is not good no matter who it is .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i think maybe what is trying to be said is that anyone around micheal who is taking away his own free will is not good no matter who it is .

Absolutely !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Exactly. :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Sideshow: Jermaine says Islam could've saved Michael Jackson.
By Tirdad Derakhshani
Posted on Thu, Jun. 24, 2010

Even as tributes, parties, and wakes are being planned to mark the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's death Friday, Jermaine Jackson tells the BBC that had his brother turned to Islam, he might have been alive today.
"I always felt that I was his protector," says JJ. "He was reading a lot of books [about Islam], because I brought him books from Saudi Arabia. I brought him books from Bahrain." So MJ didn't want to convert?

"Not that he wasn't willing to convert," JJ says in a double negative. He points out that all of the chanteur's bodyguards were Muslims. JJ says he has no love for the way the media treated his brother: "The media, the conspiracy, there are always people out to get you in your life when you are successful. My description of Hollywood is a beautiful woman with a sore on the side of her face, and if you kiss her, you will get infected."

"I miss him very, very much," JJ says of Michael. "We share a history that's just unbelievable."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: 2good2btrue

do you actually have concerns that they are somehow involved and that the possibility is being dangerously ignored?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

I just wanted to say that all religions have been corrupted to a level that you can't imagine. Only God has the power to restore it now, the damages caused by men are too big.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal