Hey Chernoff, 'Log-off in Peace, Brother'!
June 11, 2010, 06:21:48 PM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:25:39 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

too funny :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Mods, feel free to move thread, but I put it here as close to trial date and wanted people to read my Chernoff discovery because Chernoff is being tricky!

I was Puzzled
I was puzzled by a 'smiley' on Chernoff's legal website (as observed by @grace from forum topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, so I checked it out. I didn't find a 'smiley' but I found out something just as bizarre.  

Stradley, Chernoff,and Alford LLP-Press Room web link belowYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote:
"
June 11, 2010
Houston Rally Planned to Support Dr. Conrad Murray

Acres Homes area pastors are planning a rally in support of Dr. Murray on Monday, June 14 at 2:30 Central time. The purpose of the rally to show support for Dr. Murray as he appears in an L.A. court for the hearing planned for 12:30 Pacific time that same day.

The rally will be held at the Galilee Baptist Church in Acres Homes – there will be room for media parking. Miranda Sevcik will be there at 1:00 to help facilitate.

Galilee Missionary Baptist Church
6616 D S Bailey Lane
Houston, TX 77091-2026
(713) 697-1758
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As always, if there are any questions please call us anytime." EndQuote

I was Spooked
I was spooked because the 6616 address was sooooooo Freemason, I google-mapped the address.
Guess what?
6616 D S Bailey Ln is an EMPTY LOT.
I did a 360 street view and there is no church in sight.

Chernoff Press Room provided Galilee Church Info
The Chernoff law firm provided the Galilee church web address, so I checked out the church.
Guess what?
idk, but it appears Galilee Baptist Church is an ON-LINE church!
Did Murray join an on-line church?
LMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Log-off in Peace, Brother Murray!  
LMAO  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  

Chernoff's Press Room Statement is Misrepresentation
Hey Chernoff, your 'law firm' Press Room statement is misrepresentation because your statement implied that the church/address are one enity when if fact, they are 2 separate entities_a geo-spatial empty lot address and an IP address!  

Why did the Galiee church and Chernoff misdirect people to an empty lot? Check out the Galilee on-line church web site 'driving instructions' which also directs to this 6616 empty lot.  'Smiley' for the 'empty lot'???

Hey Chernoff, maybe if you call Coca Cola, they might spring for a few bricks to legitimize that empty lot!

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

Gals,  you're getting loopy.  This church has been around for years and years.  The building is huge and I'm posting a picture and if you look on the map and move down the road a hop skip and jump there is a huge sign with their name on it.  They are not in an empty lot.  Remember addresses are APPROXIMATE  - not exact.  You have to dig. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:26:13 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

You know, I was sure Murray would be "suicided" at some point shortly after MJ's death, but I was amazed the way he paraded around in public. (Then "others" were mysteriously suicided instead), so it appears Murray is being protected. Why? All this preliminary Name Changing, etc. looks like "preparation" to me. He is the designated Patsy to take the blame. He was "assured" by some entity that he would do a liitle time or maybe have a temporarily restricted medical license. The REAL culprits are AEG and those Estate Lawyers in cahoots, and they never expected a finding of Homicide! Murray would do his short time, collect a Big Pay Off, then change his name back to the "unsullied" original name and live "Affluently Ever After". But their plan ain't workin cause thank God Joe has decided AEG is a Guilty party to MJ's death. They are propably biting their nails like crazy cause I really think Murray was their Scapegoat. This is going to get really intereseting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"
Mods, feel free to move thread, but I put it here as close to trial date and wanted people to read my Chernoff discovery because Chernoff is being tricky!

I was Puzzled
I was puzzled by a 'smiley' on Chernoff's legal website (as observed by @grace from forum topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, so I checked it out. I didn't find a 'smiley' but I found out something just as bizarre.  

Stradley, Chernoff,and Alford LLP-Press Room web link belowYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote:
"
June 11, 2010

Acres Homes area pastors are planning a rally in support of Dr. Murray on Monday, June 14 at 2:30 Central time. The purpose of the rally to show support for Dr. Murray as he appears in an L.A. court for the hearing planned for 12:30 Pacific time that same day.

The rally will be held at the Galilee Baptist Church in Acres Homes – there will be room for media parking. Miranda Sevcik will be there at 1:00 to help facilitate.

6616 D S Bailey Lane
Houston, TX 77091-2026
(713) 697-1758

I was Spooked
I was spooked because the 6616 address was sooooooo Freemason, I google-mapped the address.
Guess what?

The Chernoff law firm provided the Galilee church web address, so I checked out the church.
Guess what?

Hey Chernoff, your 'law firm' Press Room statement is misrepresentation because your statement implied that the church/address are one enity when if fact, they are 2 separate entities_a geo-spatial empty lot address and an IP address!  

Why did the Galiee church and Chernoff misdirect people to an empty lot? Check out the Galilee on-line church web site 'driving instructions' which also directs to this 6616 empty lot.  'Smiley' for the 'empty lot'???

Hey Chernoff, maybe if you call Coca Cola, they might spring for a few bricks to legitimize that empty lot!

Gals,  you're getting loopy.  This church has been around for years and years.  The building is huge and I'm posting a picture and if you look on the map and move down the road a hop skip and jump there is a huge sign with their name on it.  They are not in an empty lot.  Remember addresses are APPROXIMATE  - not exact.  You have to dig. :roll:

Hi sweetie,  I know you google mapped the exact address, but the addresses you're brought to are APPROXIMATE.  So the next time you're looking for your dream home and think you are looking at it on google maps, don't be discouraged if it's a dump - it might not be the house  :mrgreen:
You have to move up and down the street and sometimes click on things.  Here are pictures and the empty lot I think you're talking about.
Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 09:23:29 AM by simplyme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More pictures
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@white orchid - I entered those pictures the opposite order of the way I wanted - hope I didn't make it more confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:27:06 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@white orchid - I entered those pictures the opposite order of the way I wanted - hope I didn't make it more confusing.

Yes, I am totally confused by Carter/Murray.  :lol:

No, you did not confuse me, and thank you for your trouble uploading the empty lots/360 street view pics.

Mostly, your 'hop, skip, and jump' directions were most informative!

;)

lol - glad hop, skip and jump was helpful.
Conrad Murray was never anyone but Conrad Murray so it makes sense you would be confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:27:31 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

I was Puzzled

Quote:
"
June 11, 2010

6616 D S Bailey Lane
Houston, TX 77091-2026
(713) 697-1758

I was Spooked
Guess what?

Guess what?

Hi sweetie,  I know you google mapped the exact address, but the addresses you're brought to are APPROXIMATE.  So the next time you're looking for your dream home and think you are looking at it on google maps, don't be discouraged if it's a dump - it might not be the house  :mrgreen:
You have to move up and down the street and sometimes click on things.  Here are pictures and the empty lot I think you're talking about.

Simplyme - You crack me up with calling everyone "Sweetie" :lol: But You are Right! I subscribe to a "Real Estate Foreclosure" site and to my horror I saw MY HOUSE pictured in the Google Image they provide! But when I Clicked on it - it was Not MY House that came up in the listing, it was a house a few doors down, but this shows you just can't trust Google Earth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions