Re: Interesting new Omer tweets.....
June 28, 2010, 06:25:38 AM
ur 1 day closer to the next time u will

This is not nessesarily so positiv, looking at it in a non-hoax view I would say that the more time passes you by the closer are you to death and see Michael in heaven. But I dont know...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 28, 2010, 07:09:08 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Omer tweeted yesterday.  I thought these tweets were interesting.
LilMoonBoiMissing someone gets easier everyday becuz even tho its 1 day further from the last time u saw them, ur 1 day closer to the next time u will
6:30 PM Jun 26th via web
You were a miracle..an angel,too great for this world! Thank you for all the magic you shared with me.Missing you gets easier everyday. LOVE
5:55 PM Jun 26th via web

That's beautiful...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

June 28, 2010, 08:12:43 AM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
ur 1 day closer to the next time u will

This is not nessesarily so positiv, looking at it in a non-hoax view I would say that the more time passes you by the closer are you to death and see Michael in heaven. But I dont know...

I agree with you, this could easily mean one day closer to dying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Hazzely

Re: Omer tweet
July 03, 2010, 07:04:15 PM
???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Re: Omer tweet
July 03, 2010, 07:44:01 PM
I agree, all the strange things that are happening with Neverland (and theres a LOT lately, esp in the june 25 LKL interview w/ jermaine) it really makes me suspicious ...
and yes, everyyy single time i watch peter pan or hear or see anything that has to do with peter pan, immediately think of michael. siiiiigh....  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

I was looking at Omer's twitter and he ask if anyone seen this movie called Buried.  I was like that sound like a weird movie so I looked it up and I was shocked what the plot is about.  Here's his tweet:
LilMoonBoi#LoveIsLouder than hate! RISE ABOVE! RT
about 7 hours ago via web
Has anybody seen the movie "Buried"? I'm might go watch it tonight.. But is it any good?
about 9 hours ago via Echofon

Here's the plot for the movie Buried:

Jump to: navigation, search
Buried

Theatrical poster
Directed by Rodrigo Cortés
Produced by Adrián Guerra
Peter Safran
Samuel Hadida
Written by Chris Sparling
Starring Ryan Reynolds
Ivana Miño
Anne Lockhart
Robert Paterson
Stephen Tobolowsky
Samantha Mathis
Erik Palladino
Heath Centazzo
Joe Guarneri
Warner Loughlin
José Luis García
Music by Víctor Reyes
Cinematography Eduard Grau
Editing by Rodrigo Cortés
Studio The Safran Company
Versus Entertainment
Dark Trick Films[1]
Distributed by Lionsgate (US)
Warner Bros. (Spain)
Release date(s) September 24, 2010 (2010-09-24) (NY/LA/Boston)
October 8, 2010 (wide)
October 1, 2010 (Spain)
Running time 94 minutes[2]
Country Spain
United States
Language English
Budget Less than 2 million[3]
Gross revenue $765,000[4]
Buried is a 2010 drama-thriller-horror film directed by Rodrigo Cortés.[5] It stars Ryan Reynolds, Anne Lockhart and Ivana Miño.[6]

Contents [hide]
1 Plot
2 Cast
3 Production
4 Release
5 Reception
6 References
7 External links

[edit] Plot
Set in 2006 in Iraq, Paul Conroy, a US truck driver, awakens buried alive with only a Zippo and a mobile phone. [7] Although he initially has no idea as to how he got there, he soon starts to piece together what has happened to him.[8] Gradually, Paul remembers that he and several other convoys were ambushed by insurgents, then all the other truck drivers were killed shortly before he blacked out. After finding the cellphone, Paul attempts to get into contact with his wife and his employers (who gave him a safety number if anything like this should occur) but is able only to leave a message for both of them. Paul is able to get into contact with the FBI, but they cut off before he can explain the situation. However, he is able to determine from the questions the FBI official asked him that he has been kidnapped. The kidnapper contacts him and demands a ransom of $5m to be released alive, but this is then lowered to $1m.

Paul eventually gets into contact with his employers, who pass him onto a group set up in 2004 specifically made to find people who have been kidnapped. While the man who is trying to find Paul tells him that they are doing their best, Paul is not convinced and asks the man to name a person who they have saved before. He claims they saved a man known as Mark White three weeks ago. After a long time of trying to get help, the kidnapper forces him to make a ransom video, which he refuses to do. The kidnapper threatens to kill his family (as he reveals the details of where they live), and Paul reluctantly agrees to do the video. He receives a phone call from his employers, who inform him that he was fired from his job that morning due to fraternizing with another female employee (though Paul says the relationship was strictly professional) and so if he dies, his family will not get any insurance money. He then receives a video from the kidnapper of the female employee he knew being shot dead, causing him to feel incredibly guilty and to vomit.

Shortly afterwards, there is a violent shaking in the coffin, and sand starts to leak into the coffin. The government group calls Paul and explains that some planes just bombed the area the coffin is in even though they knew he was in the area (they were able to roughly pin down his location,but not exactly). The stress becomes too great and Paul momentarily considers slitting his own throat with the knife, but he stops after thinking about his family. The sand starts to leak in at a considerably larger degree and Paul begins to lose all hope and does a last will and testament in video form, giving his son all of his clothes and his wife all of his personal savings ($700). As time goes on (with nobody planning to pay the ransom), the kidnapper calls demanding blood and tells Paul to cut his finger off and send a recording of it. In return, his family will not be harmed, and he will tell the US government where Paul is. With this, Paul complies, cutting his finger off and sending the video.

Within a few minutes, the government official phones Paul saying they now know where he is, explaining that they were given the details of where to find a man who was buried alive by an insurgent. Paul receives a phone call from his wife and tells her he is going to be okay, and they express their love for each other. A few minutes later, he gets a call from the rescue group saying that they are close and have found his location. They arrive to the apparent burial site and are about to dig up the coffin. Through the phone, digging is heard, but Paul cannot hear it. The sand begins to fill the coffin to deadly levels, giving Paul seconds left. However, when the group digs up the coffin, they realize that it was the coffin of Mark White. As Paul begins to be suffocated under the sand, the man tells Paul, "I am so sorry, Paul. I am so sorry."

[edit] Cast
Ryan Reynolds as Paul Conroy[9]
Ivana Miño as Pamela[10]
Anne Lockhart as 911 Operator/CRT Operator[11]
Robert Paterson as Dan Brenner[12]
José Luis García Pérez as Jabir[13]
Stephen Tobolowsky as Alan Davenport[14]
Samantha Mathis as Linda Conroy[15]
Warner Loughlin as Donna Mitchell/Maryanne Conroy/Rebecca Browning[16]
Erik Palladino as Special agent Harris[17]
Heath Centazzo as Soldier[18]
Joe Guarneri as Soldier[19]
[edit] Production
Produced by Barcelona-based Versus Entertainment in association with Stateside shingles Safran, Antena 3 Films, Screen Australia, South Australian Film Corporation and Dark Trick Films in co-production with Future Films and Davis Films with the participation of Studio 37/Kinology and Icon Film Distribution. [20]

[edit] Release
Buried premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on January 23, 2010. Lionsgate purchased the theatrical rights to the film and have planned a limited theatrical release on September 24, 2010 and a wide release two weeks later on October 8, 2010. The film's first trailer premiered with A Nightmare on Elm Street. The second trailer premiered at the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con International, and is attached with select prints of Dinner for Schmucks, Resident Evil: Afterlife, The Expendables and The Last Exorcism.

The movie had won the European Fantastic Film Festival of Strasbourg in September 2010.

The movie will be presented at both the Deauville American Film Festival, in competition, and the Toronto International Film Festival, out of competition, in September 2010.

[edit] Reception
Buried has received generally positive reviews. Review aggregate Rotten Tomatoes reports that 87% of critics have given the film a positive review based on 54 reviews, with an average score of 7.2/10. With the following consensus: "Wringing a seemingly impossible amount of gripping drama out of its claustrophobic premise, Buried is a nerve-wracking showcase for Ryan Reynolds' talent."[21] Film critic Roger Ebert, awarding the film 3.5 out of 4 stars, said that "Rodrigo Cortés, the Spanish filmmaker behind this diabolical, Hitchcock-influenced narrative stunt, makes merry mischief with camera angles and lighting".[22] IGN gave the movie a perfect 10/10.

[edit] References
^ "Company Information". nytimes.movies. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved October 18, 2010.  
^ "Buried rated 15 by the BBFC". British Board of Film Classification. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved September 14, 2010.  
^ "Ryan Reynolds interviewed by Jian Ghomeshi on Q". CBC.ca. 2010-09-28. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^ "Sundance Festival One-Sheet: Buried". Dreadcentral.com. 2010-01-18. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "New Stills: Billy Bob Thornton(Ryan Reynolds is Van Wilder) is Buried Alive". Dreadcentral.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Sundance '10: Ryan Reynolds Gets 'Buried' Alive, 'Splice' Imagery". Bloody-disgusting.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Ryan Reynolds to star in Indie Thriller Buried". You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  
^ "Crazy Buried with Ryan Reynolds is Really a One Man Show". Slashfilm.com. 2009-07-03. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Lionsgate Takes You Six Feet Under This September with 'Buried'". Bloody-disgusting.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Sundance '10: Official Festival One Sheet for 'Buried'". Bloody-disgusting.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Lionsgate's Claustrophobic Teaser Poster for 'Buried'". Bloody-disgusting.com. 2010-04-27. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Lionsgate Unveils Its Teaser Poster for Buried". Dreadcentral.com. 2010-04-27. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "New Motion Poster for Buried Starring Ryan Reynolds". Dreadcentral.com. 2010-05-19. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Experience 'Buried' With New Motion Poster". Bloody-disgusting.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Buried Poster Induces High Anxiety". Dreadcentral.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "New 'Buried' Poster Spins You Into Vertig". Bloody-disgusting.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "EXCLUSIVE: 'Buried' Poster Awesomely Channels Hitchcock's 'Vertigo,' Plus Official Release Dates!". Moviesblog.mtv.com. 2010-09-24. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ "Experience Buried". Facebook.com. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-29.  
^ Warner Spain nabs 'Buried,' 'Di Di'
^ "Buried Movie Reviews, Pictures". Rotten Tomatoes. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-26.  
^ "'Buried' review by Roger Ebert". You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Retrieved 2010-09-20.  
[edit] External links
Official website
Buried at the Internet Movie Database
Buried at Rotten Tomatoes
[show]v • d • eCinema of Spain

Actors · Directors · Cinematographers · Editors · Films A-Z · Score composers  · Producers · Screenwriters

1897–1929 · 1930s · 1940s · 1950 · 1951 · 1952 · 1953 · 1954 · 1955 · 1956 · 1957 · 1958 · 1959 · 1960 · 1961 · 1962 · 1963 · 1964 · 1965 · 1966 · 1967 · 1968 · 1969 · 1970 · 1971 · 1972 · 1973 · 1974 · 1975 · 1976 · 1977 · 1978 · 1979 · 1980 · 1981 · 1982 · 1983 · 1984 · 1985 · 1986 · 1987 · 1988 · 1989 · 1990 · 1991 · 1992 · 1993 · 1994 · 1995 · 1996 · 1997 · 1998 · 1999 · 2000 · 2001 · 2002 · 2003 · 2004 · 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010

This article related to Spanish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. v • d • e

Retrieved from "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)"
Categories: 2010 films | English-language films | Spanish film stubs | Spanish films | American films | American horror films | Spanish horror films | Spanish drama films | American drama films | American thriller films | Spanish thriller films | Drama films | Horror films | Thriller films | 2010s drama films | 2010s thriller films | 2010s horror films | Lions Gate films | Icon Productions films | Films shot in Barcelona | Films set in Iraq
Personal tools
New features Log in / create account Namespaces
Article Discussion VariantsViews
Read Edit View history ActionsSearch
  Navigation
Main page Contents Featured content Current events Random article Donate Interaction
About Wikipedia Community portal Recent changes Contact Wikipedia Help Toolbox
What links here Related changes Upload file Special pages Permanent link Cite this page Print/export
Create a bookDownload as PDFPrintable versionLanguages
Español Français Italiano 日本語 Svenska This page was last modified on 18 October 2010 at 22:11.

Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. See Terms of Use for details.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

Contact us
Privacy policy About Wikipedia Disclaimers  

What the heck??????  Why would he mention this movie out the blue????? :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Speaking of buried, check out these famous burial sites, especially the one that is supposed to hold the head of count Dracula.  when it was excuvated, it was found to be, in fact EMPTY.  :shock:  Another hoax, perhaps?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

Buried sounds creepy but exciting. Mega clautrophobic! :shock:
Reminds me of a part of movie, Double Jeoprady 1999 starring Tommy Lee Jones and Ashley Judd.
A woman framed for the murder of her husband, by her husband. After prison and escaping her parole officer TLJ, she tracks down her husband who has her young son,
Nick agrees to bring Matty to a meeting in a cemetery. However, Nick uses a decoy boy to distract Libby, knocks her unconscious, and locks her in a casket inside a mausoleum. Using a .38 caliber handgun she had snatched from Lehman, Libby wakes up and manages to shoot the hinges to the lid of the casket and escape by throwing a flower vase through the stained glass window.
The camera angles in the coffin really creep you out. I'm sure Michael wanted to draw attention to this whole thriller idea of ascaping a frightening clausrophic coffin. Remember Casket Guy MJ)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Speaking of buried, check out these famous burial sites, especially the one that is supposed to hold the head of count Dracula.  when it was excuvated, it was found to be, in fact EMPTY.  :shock:  Another hoax, perhaps?

That website says that "the King of Pop was laid to rest Aug. 29, 2009, on what would have been his 51st birthday." Hmm.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Omer Bhatti and his Twitter profile picture
October 26, 2010, 11:23:26 AM
Hi all!

Probably you have all seen this, but if you didnt, check out Omer Bhattis profile picture... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Hidden truth"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Omer Bhatti and his Twitter profile picture
October 26, 2010, 11:38:30 AM
Hidden Truth, as well as covering one eye...illuminati symbol.

Reminds me of MJ's lyrics:
" Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"

Also, I think Omer's Twitter name is interesting with the relevance of the moon we've been talking about as well as Michael being known as the "Moonwalker".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 26, 2010, 12:03:09 PM
Is "hidden truth" a symbol for promoting illuminati? Or what did you mean? Either way its interesting that he is showing off this armband....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 12:14:05 PM
Quote from: "xristina7"
Is "hidden truth" a symbol for promoting illuminati? Or what did you mean? Either way its interesting that he is showing off this armband....

Oh no, I just meant the one eye symbol.. how he's covering one eye, that's an illuminati symbol. I'm not saying he's apart of the illuminati, I think Omer displaying this picture with "hidden truth" on his armband is in support of exposing the illuminati, like Mike is doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 26, 2010, 01:52:01 PM
Plus the green color  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

October 26, 2010, 02:35:20 PM
Hidden truth.. the death ? :?

Omer's eyes though!! :o :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt