Interesting MJ reference on the Insider
June 12, 2010, 03:22:56 AM
I was just watching the Insider when they showed a picture of Faye Donahue. They said they were wondering why she is covering her face. She was wearing a surgical mask, they then said "remind you of anyone?" and they put a pic of MJ next to hers, and said she was wearing the mask leaving the LAX airport. Wasn't the LAX airport mentioned here on the forum involving the hoax? What do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Re: Interesting MJ reference on the Insider
June 12, 2010, 03:50:49 AM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
I was just watching the Insider when they showed a picture of Faye Donahue. They said they were wondering why she is covering her face. She was wearing a surgical mask, they then said "remind you of anyone?" and they put a pic of MJ next to hers, and said she was wearing the mask leaving the LAX airport. Wasn't the LAX airport mentioned here on the forum involving the hoax? What do you guys think?

Maybe she recently had a Facial Cosmetic procedure? One day I was browsing around in Marshall's and the lady next to me caught my attention, she had black curly hair and she was wearing one of those "masks". I almost jump out of my skin, and said "oh my God I thought you were MJ" :lol: She said she she wears it due to extreme pollen allergy in the Springtime :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions