No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Regardless if such form of a confirmation exists or not, and even it does exist, why do we worry about it now? after almost 5 months after having seen autopsy report issued supposedly by the same coroner's office?

if we are still here after seeing the official report I would think, we did not believe the report is real (at least i do not), so why should we all of the sudden believe that this piece of letter confirms the truth.

If he is "dead" as per autopsy report and it is indeed possible by anyone to get such letter confirmation, coroner's office would probably need to find some very good excuse not to issue such a letter?

I would think issuing fake autopsy report was zillion times bigger than issuing such letter :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
:| well, i guess this proof sums it up that michael is gone

Why would the date at the bottom of the paper read one year later (June 2, 2010)?

Here is the coroners website. It has info on the proof of death letter.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 08:41:38 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

*Mo*

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
You all want to believe he was healthy and happy and ready to perform 50 shows, no health issues, no problems in his life and he just had to go away to show us all what idiots the media is, or whatever other theory you have... Open your eyes!  You don't have to BELIEVE he's dead if you don't want to but for once, entertain the possibility and open yourself to investigating why someone would want him DEAD!

I'm sorry, but I have never said I believed he was healthy and happy and ready to perform 50 shows, no health issues, no problems in his life and he just had to go away to show us all what idiots the media is - quite the contrary.  That is why we put so much time and effort into investigating, and I think we dug up quite a lot of dirt regarding health issues, people trying to bring him down, deceiving and using him for their own gain, conspiracies against him etcetera etcetera.  

The fact that there were healthy issues, conspiracies and a lot of shit going on in his life don't mean he's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All this stuff is confusing :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah right...so, everybody in the world can ask for personal documents about a decedent...no matter who is it...wow great confidentiality...I don't buy this...those kind of papers are suppose to be to the family only. Just to have a copy of my son birth certificate, i had to fill like 3 pages of informations, give proof of me beein his mother, give a copy of my driver license...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me this letter proves nothing.     (HE IS ALIVE)
We all know that he could not do 50 concerts and there was lots of mention about his
Health. (BUT) I don’t think that was MJ at the coroner’s office. I think it was a look alike that was ill and MJ knew him. There was no mention of any DNA testing done. Anyone that looked like him could have been lying there and they would not know it. And having his sister saying that is my brother why would they question her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've never seen a proof of death document neither a proof of birth letter, only proof needed is the certificate of birth or death.  I don't know but if I wanted to post a document online using my office letterhead it would be quite simple to print up and emboss, send it through the scanner to my computer, save and post and the delete it.  Is this signature verified?  The rest of it is simply a form letter.

Still trying to keep a positive outlook, but it is getting a little harder :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I'm glad to see my thread here hasn't gotten out of hand like it did over on MJHD.net last night (maybe day for some of you). I am not hear to freak you guys out - only to present to you something that was sent to me from the coroner's office. Does this letter prove anything? Only time will tell. I'm not here to convince you one way or another. We're all here to find out the truth, correct? No matter how this all ends? Am I correct on that too?

All I ask is that you guys don't fight over this - see this as something else for you to work with like everything else that has been thrown our way. For anyone who is skeptical, I did include on my blog the address and info for obtaining this document from the coroner's office. I think it would be interesting if someone else were to request the pod, maybe even a letter for someone else that recently passed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
After finding hundreds of PROOFS that show us Michael is alive, why would a piece of paper make me think that he's dead? Noone should be convinced this easily that he's gone. Do NOT forget the things we have found till now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "illusionist"
I'm glad to see my thread here hasn't gotten out of hand like it did over on MJHD.net last night (maybe day for some of you). I am not hear to freak you guys out - only to present to you something that was sent to me from the coroner's office. Does this letter prove anything? Only time will tell. I'm not here to convince you one way or another. We're all here to find out the truth, correct? No matter how this all ends? Am I correct on that too?

All I ask is that you guys don't fight over this - see this as something else for you to work with like everything else that has been thrown our way. For anyone who is skeptical, I did include on my blog the address and info for obtaining this document from the coroner's office. I think it would be interesting if someone else were to request the pod, maybe even a letter for someone else that recently passed?

You do have a good point. Maybe someone can request a proof of death for another celebrity that recently passed away. That way documents can be compared. I believe he's alive but there is still that slim chance that he isn't. Either way we are trying to find the truth and fight for justice for Michael at the same time. We shouldn't be afraid of someone thinking Michael is dead or alive. One or the other will prove to be true in the end. And, truth does prevail. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "illusionist"
Funny. That's the next part of my investigation. Proving the "Joe vs Joseph" debate is nonsense.

Anyone got a copy of his birth certificate? Didn't think so.

What I am wondering is why if you believe he is dead you are posting on the hoax site actually? Why does it matter to you if some people believe he is alive, how does that affect you? If you are so sure he is dead then why investigate anything, accept it and move on.

I on the other hand am positive he is alive so this is the site for that.

Woah.. dont shut down other peoples opinions and ideas just because they dont support a certain issue.

A good investigator will look at all possibilities and all theories and consider all evidence.   If you go into an investigation with an idea or pre-conception in your head to what you think the answer to the riddle already is, you will fail.   This is an investigation site.  We cannot ignore certain issues and evidence just because they point in the wrong direction of where we think we want to go.  

Please.. lets debate and discover...  we can disagree with people, but please do not shut others down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

seal on the left is from pod / seal on the right is the original
Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 01:03:08 PM by shirley
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "shirley"

seal on the left is from pod / seal on the right is the original

On the original seal, theres 9 dots, on each side,  on the other only 7.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Doesn't it say that on the 26th of June the proof was carried out, and then goes on to say how the person died (Propofol) and by what means (manslaughter)? Weren't these decided on a lot later than the day after?
Also, why does it say, "aged about 50"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions