Grace

"Homicide" is a accusal of HOW death may have happened.
It is not a statement of WHAT happened like "cardiac arrest".

These are the duties of a coroner:
"A coroner is an official who presides over the handling of dead bodies. In different nations, the meaning of the office is different, and the coroner  has different areas of responsibility and authority. In most cases, the coroner handles administrative tasks which relate to the deceased, such as collecting bodies, identifying them, determining cause of death, granting exhumation requests, testifying in court, and releasing bodies to their families. In most cases, a coroner  acts as a medical examiner, performing an autopsy on the body to determine how and when the person died. In other nations, the coroner  is actually an officer of the court who manages the inquest, or court investigation, into the death.

In the case of a coroner who acts as a medical examiner, which is the most common example, all deaths must be reported to the coroner, who will investigate the death if it is suspicious. In general, any death which takes place outside of a hospital is considered suspicious. A coroner or representative of the coroner's office picks up decedents from the site where they are discovered and brings them back to the coroner's office for examination. The coroner determines the time and cause of death, and issues a formal death certificate and autopsy report. If the death is found to be a murder, the information gathered by the coroner will serve as evidence in the case.

When a coroner serves as a court officer, he or she presides over a court hearing which determines the cause of death and what action should be taken, if any. At the hearing, evidence will be presented by a medical examiner, along with witnesses and other relevant speakers. The inquest attempts to determine who the deceased was, how he or she died, and whether or not foul play was involved. If the inquest determines that the death was a murder, other law enforcement officials take over, launching an investigation to track down the murderer. In England, due to an archaic law, the coroner also handles reports of treasure, determining who the reward for the treasure goes to, as all found treasure belongs, by right, to the Crown."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Serenitys_Dream

Every site I go to implies that this letter is provided to family while they await the Official Death Certificate. As a Death Certificate has been issued in this hoax already I am finding this even more suspicious especially since the OP is not a relative.

Can I purchase a “pending investigation” death certificate?
Yes. However, upon request, we will issue free of charge a “Verification of Death Letter”. This is not a substitute for a death certificate, but it may assist you in settling some matters. Please call the Coroner’s office and request them if they will help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I never heard of a proof of death letter.  When my dad died 3 yrs. ago I just got a death certificate from the city of New York.  The cause of death was also unknown at the time and it says that on the death certificate.  Why would you need a proof of death letter if you have a death certificate?  It seem like you would just have to wait until the death certificate is available.  I don't think it takes that long after someone dies to get a copy of it.  They really seem to be making sure they have enough paper work saying MJ is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Ilusionist:
how can we believe you that this document is not fake? You might have prepared it yourself. Can you post a photo of the envelope in which it was sent to you? (If you say you threw it out to the garbage - I won't believe you).

Besides, what does this giant "19" stand for? The date of bamsday?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

xxmjxx

I was just wondering what that little badge thing at the top of the letter on the table was. :?  :? x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

I think it's a fake letter. why would they have made it at june 2 2010 ? allmost a year after his "death " ?
Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 04:46:40 AM by Tina K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Is it possible that they send letter just to everyone who wants them? As stated above, I thought only specific ppl could get one...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

~Souza~

Quote from: "illusionist"
Funny. That's the next part of my investigation. Proving the "Joe vs Joseph" debate is nonsense.

Anyone got a copy of his birth certificate? Didn't think so.

I wish you good luck with that. The BC's of all Jacksons are sealed so we are clearly not allowed to see them (Yet TMZ manages to obtain copies of the BC's of the kids...). Makes me wonder why since we are already been told he is Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana. Yet the indictment says this:

Not only is his name Michael JOE Jackson, his date of birth has been blocked out as well. Why?? Remember that we found a Mike J. Jackson and Michael J. Jackson in Intelius, both did not have the DOB August 29, 1958 listed, but both DID have the DOB January 28, 1960 listed.

January 28 was also the date in 2010 that the will should have been revoked, as we heard in the media. If this is his true DOB, it would mean he turned 50 last January. Seems like a good age to revoke your will.

Also keep in mind that he had to lie?? about his age when he was 11 years old. He had to tell he was 9. Why is that? maybe because he was just 9 back in 1969? So around that time people must have been thinking he was born in 1960. I wonder when we first heard he was from 1958, but I guess that is hard to find out.

Here is the Motown audition:

[youtube:3tbulp7i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:3tbulp7i]

He could very well have been just 8 there instead of 10.

In other words, that letter doesn't mean a thing. It's not a proof of death, because who is named on the paper? No DOB, no SS#. I don't think an insurance company would accept this, they need a little more than this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

People can only assume by this letter who it is by the name, the 'about 50' and the date of death. So it's a safe letter to send, who says there isn't another Michael Jackson around that age who died that day? There are a lot of MJJ's in California: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe Mike knew another Michael Jackson, there is a big chance since there are so many. Maybe he has known that man for years and was allowed to use his middle name and DOB in public for safety reasons and distraction. 1958 is close to 1960 and Joseph would make sense as well. Maybe that man was ill and died on June 25.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Thank you Souza ! ;)  Very interesting  :o  I feel so much better now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Funny. That's the next part of my investigation. Proving the "Joe vs Joseph" debate is nonsense.

I wish you good luck with that. The BC's of all Jacksons are sealed so we are clearly not allowed to see them (Yet TMZ manages to obtain copies of the BC's of the kids...). Makes me wonder why since we are already been told he is Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana. Yet the indictment says this:

Not only is his name Michael JOE Jackson, his date of birth has been blocked out as well. Why?? Remember that we found a Mike J. Jackson and Michael J. Jackson in Intelius, both did not have the DOB August 29, 1958 listed, but both DID have the DOB January 28, 1960 listed.

January 28 was also the date in 2010 that the will should have been revoked, as we heard in the media. If this is his true DOB, it would mean he turned 50 last January. Seems like a good age to revoke your will.

Also keep in mind that he had to lie?? about his age when he was 11 years old. He had to tell he was 9. Why is that? maybe because he was just 9 back in 1969? So around that time people must have been thinking he was born in 1960. I wonder when we first heard he was from 1958, but I guess that is hard to find out.

[youtube:3f50fncj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:3f50fncj]

In other words, that letter doesn't mean a thing. It's not a proof of death, because who is named on the paper? No DOB, no SS#. I don't think an insurance company would accept this, they need a little more than this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

People can only assume by this letter who it is by the name, the 'about 50' and the date of death. So it's a safe letter to send, who says there isn't another Michael Jackson around that age who died that day? There are a lot of MJJ's in California: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe Mike knew another Michael Jackson, there is a big chance since there are so many. Maybe he has known that man for years and was allowed to use his middle name and DOB in public for safety reasons and distraction. 1958 is close to 1960 and Joseph would make sense as well. Maybe that man was ill and died on June 25.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think it´s very plausible that his birth date was not  the one we know. Why was that changed? We don´t know that, but it´s possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

you can show me all death certificates  that you want....but my idea is: mj is alive...and im not willing to change my mind...never...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mmz

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

What I am wondering is why if you believe he is dead you are posting on the hoax site actually? Why does it matter to you if some people believe he is alive, how does that affect you? If you are so sure he is dead then why investigate anything, accept it and move on.

I on the other hand am positive he is alive so this is the site for that.

I don't agree Serenitys... we all said we are here for searching the truth,and ,no matter if this is document is legit or not,but it makes part of the investigation. So, I appreciate anyway that it has been posted. If one day we will have definely the proof that Michael has really dead,It would be sad if people stay blind to that.
Now,considering this, everyone is free to consider it a proof he is dead,or a proof is he alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

[youtube:363f2n9p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:363f2n9p]

:shock: seems like each day comes and i get something to go nuts thinking about! :lol:  thanks for the post Souza, very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

mykidsmum

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The revised would mean that form (letter) was revised on that date if it is even real. What I am wondering is why there is no letter head at the top for one thing  :?:

Besides Illusionist Houidinisghost on twitter (same person) has been going on for Months that Michael is dead on twitter and the Leflora hoax forum which she is an Admin on.
I want to know her motivation for this cause if she is so adamant that Michael is dead why is she still coming here :?:  Why does she only post things saying he is dead :?:  
What is compelling her to do that :?:  
Why does it matter what we think , if she has it all figured out :?:
why can't she come here?  Don't you get it...if you for one minute entertain the Idea that he's gone, you may open yourself to so many other places to LOOK to see what happened to MJ...by denying the possibility, you discount so much evidence!  You all want to believe he was healthy and happy and ready to perform 50 shows, no health issues, no problems in his life and he just had to go away to show us all what idiots the media is, or whatever other theory you have... Open your eyes!  You don't have to BELIEVE he's dead if you don't want to but for once, entertain the possibility and open yourself to investigating why someone would want him DEAD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never heard the term, "death letter" .... so I had to do it ........ here is the gematria match for "death letter" :

118 = death letter = attention, attorney, God numbers, Law of Fives, and.... Dr. Murray

so, anyone know more about this Law of Fives?  I know the basics of everything happens in fives... the Wiki explanation is rather long, interesting, but long.  
I used that gematria site I talked about in the post "Coincidences....?"
Why in the world would Dr Murray already show up there?  I checked this first thing last night after I read the post.......not many had read it so far then.  

Roll some eyes, if you must, but this gematria is weird!  :lol:
Blessings to you all!!! Have an awesome day!
And BTW:  awesome investigating!  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions