Re: Justin Beiber dead at 16
October 03, 2010, 01:03:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login rumors surrounding pop star Justin Bieber just won't let up.  The poor teenager continually faces a virtual attack on his life, and some are glad to spread the rumor.  Searches for "Did Justin Bieber die?" and "Is Justin Bieber dead?" continue to hit the Internet each day.  The rumor grew rampant after a fake Fox News site reported that the singer had died.  Rest assured Bieber fever fans, Justin is alive.
Not only is Justin Bieber still alive but you'll soon be seeing more of the 'Baby' star.  Justin has been nominated for a VMA for best new artist and we think he has an excellent shot at winning.  The VMA's will air this Sunday on MTV at 9:00 p.m., ET and 8:00 p.m., Central.  It's sure to be a huge night, especially for Justin!
Also, Justin will make his acting debut on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation later this month.  Justin will play the role of Jason McCann on September 23, 2010.  You may find out more about Justin on CSI here: Justin Bieber makes acting debut on CSI.
8.blogspot.com/2010/09/justin-bieber-dead-did-justin-bieber.html
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 01:52:18 PM
i was on cnn that day it said justin beiber shot dead outside night club
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 04, 2010, 03:37:28 PM
DONT CLICK ON THAT LINK..ITS A PHISING SCAM!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions