Re: JackSoN planned Australian tour
October 04, 2010, 04:08:33 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Jacko planned Australian tour

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shannon Deery
October 01, 2010 5:52AM
Michael Jackson

“The entire set is sitting in a warehouse somewhere ready to go, it’s just a matter of figuring out how best to do it.”

He said various concepts had been discussed, but they all included the entire cast of the original show, including Australian guitarist Orianthi Pnagaris.

“Whether we get some big name artists to sing, or Michael impersonators, or use a mix of video technology and holograms, there are plans to take the show on the road.”

Well, I didn't think the concerts were ever supposed to happen - but maybe they will.

Liza Minella was here last year and was a guest on Australian Idol.
Benji and Joel Madden also came for Idol.  They talked about being twins then started on triplets - they looked at each other and one of them said something like 'Yeah, those guys are freaks'  - it was a funny moment.  Now Lionel Ritchie is here - interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 06:09:48 AM
Aside from the article spelling Jermaine's name wrong (sorry I'm a stickler for spelling which is why I wince every time I see Michael's name spelt Micheal, especially by fans, even though they've seen his name on everything and probably have tons of merchandise with his name on...I'm ranting now, I just think the least everyone could do is learn how to spell his name out of respect, it's almost as bad as the "Jacko" thing) ;) I thought this was an interesting piece.  Is there a reason for all the Australian references or is that another coincidence?  Is it four years to change the world or five? By which I mean is this an ever-changing thing that depends on events outwith the MJ camp's control, like when the burial was delayed for such a long time and the tribute concert that might never happen?  Were the delays due to MJ deciding the timing wasn't right or the media needed more baiting?  Who knows?  I know I just don't like hearing when the musicians refer to him in the past tense though I guess someone has to, the family sure don't.  Also when he uses the word "died" rather than "gone" like so many others have chosen to do. Unless this guy's not in on it at all, I suppose there has to be some point where you say enough people know. No more, or it's going to be a disaster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

October 04, 2010, 11:11:52 AM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Sydney is known as The Emerald City (blog.hotelclub.com/sydney-emerald-city/) and Oprah Winfrey is bringing 300 audience members of her show to Australia in December this year to shoot the show live from the Opera House.  Oprah says it's a great way to kick off the 25th (another 7!) season of the show  ;)  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Indeed, and we shouldn't forget that The Emerald City is the fictional capital city of the Land of Oz, which is located in the center of the Land of Oz, the Emerald City is the end of the famous yellow brick road
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions