Re: 'I blame my wife for Michael's death'
June 15, 2010, 09:08:59 AM
I remember hearing awhile ago that Michael faked his death to protect his fans. If he was really threaten and thought he was going to be shot on stage, then the first claim makes sense. He would not only be protecting himself but his fans too because I know some of you guys would have probably got in front of him to protect him. This would make perfect sense. I do wonder though, when did he think this was a possibility? I'm only saying that due to all the numerology connected to this that goes as far back as Dangerous and why all the references to Liberian Girl and BAD era? Maybe he was planning this since Thriller/BAD era just in case a real threat happens? But then the timing would be off if he did it any earlier than June 25, 2009. Okay, now I'm confusing myself.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJonmind

June 15, 2010, 11:33:30 AM
And what wing-dinger of a game this all is. Maybe Joe's role is to yank everyone's chains. I'm wondering if the court family appearance that those who were there saw, shows the Jacksons were upset with Joe, not actually grieving MJ. All good acting, get that paycheque. Janet didn't show up cause she doesn't need the money. I think both Joe and LaToya are meant to be the loose canons. I think Joe's very smart. Remember MJ said he was a genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 15, 2010, 11:52:45 AM
joe made a comment way back at the behinnig (maybe on geraldo) about he told katherine she had better get over there (or someting) or micheal wouldn't be with us much longer. can't prove it but i remember it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal