Quote from: "samsuperb"
Im done believeing if he doesnt come back in June, at the moment Im getting tired of this so called death hoax...All these things right now thats coming out about randy on CNN, Joe suing somebody, comic book, the Gary project, the new music that is coming out, the tribute, everthing that is mj related. It feels like he is dead. :|

Yeah I kow the feeling, this is the same thing I said in the chatroom some months ago, I give up, can not take it anymore, if he doesnt come back on the 25th I swear to God Im going to give up. Ill grieve for a second time I dont care Ill cry again I dont care.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Missyb007"
Dont take this the wrong way cause I really don't want to offend anyone.
Isn't believing michael is alive enough? What if he really IS in some sort of witness protection programm? He can't just set a date to say "ok that date i want you guys to arrest this and that person because i need to come back for my fans " now does he? Those kind of things take time, for now I will believe he is alive even if he doesn't comes back on 25th of June, just knowing he is alive is enough for me :D and will get me through those days. Remember he doesn't OWE us anything.

For me just believing he is alive is definitely enough for me. As we have all learned in this past year all IS NOT what it appears. The only time I truly had doubts were after the funeral but my mom reminded me of all the info that I gave her about the hoax and I was okay when the next morning's light hit. Nothing fits and not just with the people around MJ but his family has been so weird from jump. I would be okay with believing he was dead if the family acted like a regular mourning family but alas they did not and still are not acting as such. The family is obviously the main factor along with the million other clues as to something being off. I, in my wildest dreams wouldn't dare pray for MJ to come back and pick up were he left off. What kind of danger would that bring him? I am not a selfish person but a selfless one and I only want what's best for him. As long as I know in my heart he is walking around enjoying his life then I am great. He can now stop and smell the roses, he can listen to people's conversations about what goes on in their daily lives because like he said "when people know it's Michael Jackson they change and can't be themselves" and above all he can truly enjoy his life from here on out. He doesn't owe us anything really. He's given us decades of fantastic music and I am ok with that. His music lives now and forever more. So having him come back physically to the stage is not a need or want for me. I'm just happy he's free and I pray he's happy somewhere inside. I know he may be sad that it all had to come to this and to sadden the fans but for his own well being I pray he's truly happy and safe. That's all I ask for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
I can't give up if the 25th of June goes by without Michael because This Is NOT It!!!! I believe he is alive and I will until I get the proof that is needed. A body no I don't need that it would be a big part in believing he was gone but no. A real display of emotion from jump would have been great but no it surely wasn't and its to late NOW. I would love nuthin more than 2 have him back on June 25th and I really hope does come back because I believe in the BAM. Michael wouldn't want us to get discouraged just yet because he knows every single last one of us here has full faith in him that's why he is gonna have a BAM. Lets say I think of the BAM like this "Thank you all my wonderful fans for your support. I did this BAM for you because if I didn't have such loving fans I probably wouldn't have came back."
I know laugh if u must :D but that's how I feel. I think all next week will be significant and we will be receiving clues up until the 25th and that's the BIG 1 either clue or BAM. I keep the faith for as long as it takes :D
Ups and downs everyday but we can get through this TOGETHER :D :D :D !!!!
About those "Will You Be There" lyrics I will most def be there Michael through it all ;) :D :P !!!!

Absolutely!!  :D  :D    "I'll be there" just call my name la la la   :D
Lools :D Exactly I'll Be There to comfort you :D  :P Build my world of dreams around you I'm soo glad i found you :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Ppl what r u talking about?!What u really want?? Michael's come back for ur better feeling or His happiness?You want to leave it, because u r tired and the investigation did not yield the expected,clear results ..Its just my opinion on that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...... remember only love is eternal like grass......

L.O.V.E

Quote from: "azazel31"
Ppl what r u talking about?!What u really want?? Michael's come back for ur better feeling or His happiness?You want to leave it, because u r tired and the investigation did not yield the expected,clear results ..Its just my opinion on that...

I think the whole comeback thing is completely bittersweet :/ We want him to but we don't because either him or us will be tormented one way or the other..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

I believe in u Mike,because u r ALIVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...... remember only love is eternal like grass......

L.O.V.E

Kirsche

Quote from: "azazel31"
I believe in u Mike,because u r ALIVE!

hm, I think that's what everyone else is doin' here, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

If michael is alive and if he does come back he better give us an explaination on why he hoax his death. If he doesnt then alot of peopl will be piss at him,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i;m start to lose hope because i was having a big debate with someone people on other site he a site where you write stories an all of them thinks michael dead but i dont but now they making me lose all of my hope of his being alive. :evil:  :twisted:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tammaychick"
i;m start to lose hope because i was having a big debate with someone people on other site he a site where you write stories an all of them thinks michael dead but i dont but now they making me lose all of my hope of his being alive. :evil:  :twisted:  :cry:
I agree, thats why i dont discuss with non-believers who doesnt believe in the hoax because i lose alot of faith. Im trying my best to be patience
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Michael doesn't comeback how can we change the world? I mean we can tell everyone about the illuminati but they won't believe us and we all have gotten that we are crazy looks when we talk about it, if they hear it from Michael they will accept it why? I don't know but that's how it is and Michael can reach more people with his message, what I'm saying is we need Michael without him the world is just going to be the same with the elite running things and us suffering, MICHAEL IF YOU ARE READING THIS WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK JUST TO SING OR DANCE AGAIN WE NEED YOUR HELP TO CHANGE THE WORLD :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

thanks samsuperb i think i;m going be patience as will my mom agree's with me
that his big beauitful eyes are alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
don't cha think a return on the anniversary would sort of lack imagination? just my thoughts.

:lol: um...:razz: Ye-ah. :lol:

Shamone, you guys. Give the man his DUE credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, he's NOT going to rain on all the parades of bunches of his fans getting together to pay tribute to his memory, now that all the shock and pain have gotten old enough to function up to speed (mostly) again. He's very mindful and considerate of his fans. the way everyone is taking the day off, it's almost like a holy day. Don't take it OFF unless 8-)you get paid for it. He wouldn't want you to come up short, now would he?

He said "see you in July"----but, WHICH July, Hmmmmm??????  

I think he hoped that WAY more folks would have jumped on this investigative Hoax site by now, and ride the BeLIEvers' Adventure Train, grinning from ear to ear. I don't think he realized how BEAT-DOWN people would be, in these hard times, to hear SUCH sad news concerning our gloved one, AND I don't think he wants them to miss out, just because they're a few laps back, still mourning him, do you?

BTW, THANKS, all yous who say, "If he doesn't come back in June, I am done". It only means MORE (as in "I love you more!!") for ME :!: :razz:

Seriously, good things come to those who don't walk away in a huff...you'll be missed, but...hey---if is too hard on you to follow along, just hide and watch!  Don't let go, yet!

Relax, put your feet up, BREATHE, sip some sweet tea. Chill.  Buy a T-shirt, with his cute face on it. Listen to "Don't Stop, Till You Get Enough" or, IJCSLY (XXXXXXX) :wink:

I think MJ found a way to live for all time. You won't want to miss this. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

you can't give up. it's hard...believe me,i know it's hard to stay positive all the time,but you've got to. me,i personally think he'll be back in july of either this year or next year. it's hard going day by day and he's not here,but i always find a way to hold on and keep the faith. don't give up so easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's hard sometimes to keep faith in something when people around you are doubters. But don't give up now! I honestly believe we are getting closer by the day!  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions