sandythyme

Hi Everyone!
I need to share this with all of you.  Let's face it we have become a family, a family because of Michael.  With the help of Souza and Mo, he has brought us together.  Now, we all have good days & bad days concerning Michael, is he, will he, where is he, I am here, I am leaving.   OK, we all feel and hear ourselves asking or saying these things sometimes.

I practice martial arts, Tai Chi and Bagua.  I believe in the Masters, their teachings, their journey.  One of my journeys in life is to study, practice and carry on their message.  Some of these great Masters have been gone hundreds of years.  Now I am sure you know where I am going with this.....Michael's message.  OK what if and I say IF he is truely gone?  You are giving up and leaving because he is not coming back?  Are you going to close the door on his journey?  No, all the more reason to continue his message.  Be kind to each other, love each other, help each other, pay attention to the world around you, your government, your enviroment, do you recycle, compost, plant a garden, be organic, speak, listen, discuss, learn, help others in need.  If Michael is gone, his message doesn't end, it lives on forever.  With the help of us!

NOW!!!!!  We know there is so much evidence pointing to Michael being alive.  We know this, we just get a bit anxious, depressed and excited all at once.  OK, Michael comes back to us, do you think this hoax site will end?   We, as the army of love, have a lot work to do.  He will need us more than ever.  You know the media will have a field day with him, that's where the army of love comes in.  We need to be here for him to protect him and to help him continue his journey by spreading his message.  Whether he comes back or not, true believers in Michael Jackson will always be here for him. I am here because I have become devoted to him, devoted to him 40 years ago and counting.  I believe in his strengths, his weakness and his true meaning.   So lets stop all of this I am leaving business and what if's and believe in him and his cause.  I know he is a life time journey for me because I believe.  So let's make his message our own, hope for the best and lets go where ever the wind takes us.  I love you guys!  Think positive!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"
[youtube:11nne2ij]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYygjcMDdQ[/youtube:11nne2ij]

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations

In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

don't forget PAINS sung at the memorial  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I had a dream last night - the first time i have had a vivid dream about Michael (which is strange as i think about this all the time but never dream of it) - and i dreamt i was trying to go to his grave to say goodbye.  I had a rosemary bead that i wanted to lay at his crypt.

When i got there, i was told they were moving the crypt so i couldnt go inside, but they were moving it to the outside and there was an empty space ready.  I felt relief as this meant that i could get up close to lay my Rosemary beads.. but then they didnt move it and it was just an empty space so i laid my beads in the empty space.

It was a wierd dream - wierd i should dream that he had died and i was trying to go to his grave - but wierd i couldnt and had to say goodbye at an empty place.  Not sure what that means.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"it's not faith if you use your eyes."

if you're tired of it, then take a break. giving michael a deadline when it's convenient for us for him to come back is a little ridiculous, don't you think? i mean, after ALL we've learned and have seen and have opened our eyes to, you can't go blind again because some mythical date of a bam passes. i want him to come back as much as everyone else on here. i miss him terribly and i've never even met the guy.

the best things come to those who wait. michael said so himself repeatedly for years, "the best is yet to come."

we're all in this together. hang in there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Victor

This is all about Michael ! , not us !  :evil:
I dont care about a comeback ! , just that he is safe and alive and having a happy life with hes family and children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Victor"
I dont care about a comeback ! , just that he is safe and alive and having a happy life with hes family and children.

I disagree somewhat. This isn't all about Michael. It's about all of us, it's about TRUTH.

Mike even said, "Give me your patience and endurance..."

We have to be patient. Why give up if it doesn't happen this year? That would make all of our hard work over the past year completely pointless. It would have all been a waste of time.

First of all - I'm almost positive that "See you in July" has significance. Also, we can't forget his signatures that said "July 2011". And also the Cirque thing in 2011 as well.

This could very well go on for another year. Do I like that notion? Not particularly. But do I understand why it might be necessary? Absolutely.

The truth will prevail, but along the way we have the opportunity to spread the word and help others understand not only the hoax but what is going on in the world. Even if there is no hoax and Michael really is dead, his MESSAGE has always been the same - and his message is VERY MUCH needed in the world right now. Whether you believe in the 2012 theory or not, there is no denying that humanity and our planet itself are in big trouble.

If these are the reasons WHY he hoaxed his death, then there would be absolutely no point for him to return UNTIL it's the right time. We CAN influence the hoax and CREATE the "right time" by working on our own character and by educating others.

Do NOT give up. I'm begging you! The best is yet to come and YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  I know what you all mean... I found this site in the midst of terrible sadness and the thought of him being alive feels good, but after a while, reality points to him being gone, makes me wonder maybe I am in denial, wishful thinking in some sorts...

6/25 would be like an emotional checkpoint for me, and afterward maybe my heart will be ready to stop mourning and find relief  :?  :|

(i think I would still come here every now and then, but sometimes I feel bound by my feelings about this hoax...)

LOL feeling bound about MJ  :lol:  :lol: LOL okay I'll stop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

I disagree somewhat. This isn't all about Michael. It's about all of us, it's about TRUTH.

Mike even said, "Give me your patience and endurance..."

We have to be patient. Why give up if it doesn't happen this year? That would make all of our hard work over the past year completely pointless. It would have all been a waste of time.

First of all - I'm almost positive that "See you in July" has significance. Also, we can't forget his signatures that said "July 2011". And also the Cirque thing in 2011 as well.

This could very well go on for another year. Do I like that notion? Not particularly. But do I understand why it might be necessary? Absolutely.

The truth will prevail, but along the way we have the opportunity to spread the word and help others understand not only the hoax but what is going on in the world. Even if there is no hoax and Michael really is dead, his MESSAGE has always been the same - and his message is VERY MUCH needed in the world right now. Whether you believe in the 2012 theory or not, there is no denying that humanity and our planet itself are in big trouble.

If these are the reasons WHY he hoaxed his death, then there would be absolutely no point for him to return UNTIL it's the right time. We CAN influence the hoax and CREATE the "right time" by working on our own character and by educating others.

Do NOT give up. I'm begging you! The best is yet to come and YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

Amen to all the above sistah!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
But........How long ago was this written ?????

It's from the Dangerous album, that was released in 1991.

When the song was written and released is not important.  What is important to me is the fact that it was sung at the memorial.  If I remember correctly it was sung at the beginning (right after "Soon, but very soon we are going to see the King") by Jennifer Hudson dressed in white.  To me it was a sign that Michael was asking us to be there for him, no matter what.

Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

~Souza~

You got it wrong Vic, it's not just about Mike. It's his personal revenge to those who did him harm, but it's ALSO about us, about the world, about truth.

"You can change the world, I can't do it by myself" Michael Jackson ~ Cry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

agree with all above, it's not a game , it's not about when or if he will come back,it's about finding out the truth piece by piece and spreading his invaluable message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Man you guys are talking SOON!  :shock:  I was thinking in terms of 5 to 10 years. I would think it would need time to dissipate and fade out and happen when even the hoax believers aren't expecting it, and almost forgetting about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
Man you guys are talking SOON!  :shock:  I was thinking in terms of 5 to 10 years. I would think it would need time to dissipate and fade out and happen when even the hoax believers aren't expecting it, and almost forgetting about it.

I see your point of view. However, I don't think it will be THAT long as Michael has given many clues that he believes in the 2012 disaster/world ending theories. 5 or 10 years would be far past that year, too late to warn people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"

I see your point of view. However, I don't think it will be THAT long as Michael has given many clues that he believes in the 2012 disaster/world ending theories. 5 or 10 years would be far past that year, too late to warn people.

Thats true, and I hadn't heard about the July 2011 signatures either until now..
So did he think the world would deff end in 2012? How is the world supposed to "get it right" and fix everything in just 4 years though? What made him think this is possible and especially if the world is going to "end" anyway, what is the point. Most people might as that, like why should we bother? the world will be no more anyway..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I had a dream last night - the first time i have had a vivid dream about Michael (which is strange as i think about this all the time but never dream of it) - and i dreamt i was trying to go to his grave to say goodbye.  I had a rosemary bead that i wanted to lay at his crypt.

When i got there, i was told they were moving the crypt so i couldnt go inside, but they were moving it to the outside and there was an empty space ready.  I felt relief as this meant that i could get up close to lay my Rosemary beads.. but then they didnt move it and it was just an empty space so i laid my beads in the empty space.

It was a wierd dream - wierd i should dream that he had died and i was trying to go to his grave - but wierd i couldnt and had to say goodbye at an empty place.  Not sure what that means.
MICHAEL on the brain will do that to you. Did you listen to any of his music, watch a video etc before you went to bed. I have a ritual of always listening to an MJ song right before bed. Makes me dream good dreams :)
Sometimes wierd but usually good ones. Dreams are funny things. I try not to analize them too much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal