MashMike

mot sure about you but this hoax has forever changed my life- my views, my attitude towards different thing s, my approaches, it has opened my eyes widely
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Im stating to think the same that he really is gone. I've been keeping hope in my heart that he is alive but with so much after happening over the past 2/3 weeks with the family im really really wondering if he is really gone..

1) Fans being allowed at forest lawn
2) Joe suing AEG & Dr. Murray
3) Joe & Katherine at war now over News Of World report
4) Randy on CNN

If he was truly alive would this be all happenin.. I await 2 c what happens with Murray later today in court.. Please someone advice cause i dont wanna give up hope and have 2 start grievin all over again... xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Quote from: "samsuperb"
Im done believeing if he doesnt come back in June, at the moment Im getting tired of this so called death hoax...All these things right now thats coming out about randy on CNN, Joe suing somebody, comic book, the Gary project, the new music that is coming out, the tribute, everthing that is mj related. It feels like he is dead. :|

Well okay then, wish you the best!   This isn't about when Michael is coming back or if he is even coming back, although I firmly beLIEve he will!  I'm certain he is alive!   :mrgreen:

We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kirsche

I will never lose hope!  I'll keep my faith!

If he really is in a WPP, then he can't set a fix date to say" I'm back".....what makes you start thinkin' he's gone?  Just curious...

For me, there are more and more proofs and things that make me go " what a genius".....If he doesn't come back in june then I'm NOT done...I'll stay here until the bitter end- whenever it may be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

CC

Quote from: "Kirsche"
I will never lose hope!  I'll keep my faith!

If he really is in a WPP, then he can't set a fix date to say" I'm back".....what makes you start thinkin' he's gone?  Just curious...

For me, there are more and more proofs and things that make me go " what a genius".....If he doesn't come back in june then I'm NOT done...I'll stay here until the bitter end- whenever it may be

I´M WITH YOU... I WILL NEVER LOOSE HOPE! MAYBE HE WILL BE HERE FOR EVER, WHY WE NEED A BAM!? I NOW THAT HE IS ALIVE, I HAVE MORE THINGS THAT MAKE ME THINK THAT HE IS ALIVE THAT FACTS THAT HE IS GONE, SO... HE IS ALIVE FOR ME!  :mrgreen:
I HAVE THOSE DAYS... BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, I REMEMBER THE CIRCUS, THE NIGHT AT UNIVERSAL, GREEN MAN... WHAT A GENIUS!!! I LOVE HIM MORE EVERY DAY, AND I MISS HIM... BUT IS OK IF HE IS NOT COMING BACK... :mrgreen: I´M NOT EXPECTING A DATE, HE WILL BE BACK IN HIS OWN TIME!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "MashMike"
mot sure about you but this hoax has forever changed my life- my views, my attitude towards different thing s, my approaches, it has opened my eyes widely

I could have written this!!! This is my exact opinion and i'm grateful for it  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

MashMike

MashMike wrote:mot sure about you but this hoax has forever changed my life- my views, my attitude towards different thing s, my approaches, it has opened my eyes widely

I could have written this!!! This is my exact opinion and i'm grateful for it :)

I'm very happy that we have the same attitude toward the hoax ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I can't give up if the 25th of June goes by without Michael because This Is NOT It!!!! I believe he is alive and I will until I get the proof that is needed. A body no I don't need that it would be a big part in believeing he was gone but no. A real display of emotion from jump would have been great but no it surely wasn't and its to late NOW. I would love nuthin more than 2 have him back on June 25th and I really hope does come back because I believe in the BAM. Michael wouldn't want us to get discourgaed just yet because he knows every single last one of us here has full faith in him that's why he is gonna have a BAM. Lets say I think of the BAM like this "Thank you all my wonderful fans for your support. I did this BAM for you because if I didn't have such loving fans I probably wouldn't have came back."
I know laugh if u must :D but that's how I feel. I think all next week will be significant and we will be receiveing clues up until the 25th and that's the BIG 1 either clue or BAM. I keep the faith for as long as it takes :D
Ups and downs everyday but we can get through this TOGETHER :D :D :D !!!!
About those "Will You Be There" lyrics I will most def be there Michael through it all ;) :D :P !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

MashMike

I was watching a documentary on my native channel about MJ and they said that Michael once announced that he would die at the age of 50, i think it's a huge clue but not sure if i can trust that documentary, have u ever heard about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

I was watching a documentary on my native channel about MJ and they said that Michael once announced that he would die at the age of 50, i think it's a huge clue but not sure if i can trust that documentary, have u ever heard about it?

i did, but that's Ian Halperin's ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

So can we trust him?i haven't heard about it,ain't it a big clue?or a tabloid trash?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

So can we trust him?i haven't heard about it,ain't it a big clue?or a tabloid trash?

Don't really trust him.. those stories he made up are garbage
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

MashMike

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10749&p=181839&hilit=revealing+new#p181839

Don't really trust him.. those stories he made up are garbag

Thank u very much, i hoped that it was be true,anyway :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjbusterdion"
Im stating to think the same that he really is gone. I've been keeping hope in my heart that he is alive but with so much after happening over the past 2/3 weeks with the family im really really wondering if he is really gone..

1) Fans being allowed at forest lawn
2) Joe suing AEG & Dr. Murray
3) Joe & Katherine at war now over News Of World report
4) Randy on CNN

If he was truly alive would this be all happenin.. I await 2 c what happens with Murray later today in court.. Please someone advice cause i dont wanna give up hope and have 2 start grievin all over again... xxxx

Think about what we have learned over the past almost 12 months!

1 )  Fans have always been allowed at forest lawn  - just media hype

2 )  Nothing has changed!

3)    News of the World report !  media garbage!

4)    Randy on CNN ...   how many interviews, memorial/funeral ....   so much and now you ?

Keep the faith!

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
I can't give up if the 25th of June goes by without Michael because This Is NOT It!!!! I believe he is alive and I will until I get the proof that is needed. A body no I don't need that it would be a big part in believeing he was gone but no. A real display of emotion from jump would have been great but no it surely wasn't and its to late NOW. I would love nuthin more than 2 have him back on June 25th and I really hope does come back because I believe in the BAM. Michael wouldn't want us to get discourgaed just yet because he knows every single last one of us here has full faith in him that's why he is gonna have a BAM. Lets say I think of the BAM like this "Thank you all my wonderful fans for your support. I did this BAM for you because if I didn't have such loving fans I probably wouldn't have came back."
I know laugh if u must :D but that's how I feel. I think all next week will be significant and we will be receiveing clues up until the 25th and that's the BIG 1 either clue or BAM. I keep the faith for as long as it takes :D
Ups and downs everyday but we can get through this TOGETHER :D :D :D !!!!
About those "Will You Be There" lyrics I will most def be there Michael through it all ;) :D :P !!!!

Absolutely!!  :D  :D    "I'll be there" just call my name la la la   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions