~Souza~

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
Man you guys are talking SOON!  :shock:  I was thinking in terms of 5 to 10 years. I would think it would need time to dissipate and fade out and happen when even the hoax believers aren't expecting it, and almost forgetting about it.

I see your point of view. However, I don't think it will be THAT long as Michael has given many clues that he believes in the 2012 disaster/world ending theories. 5 or 10 years would be far past that year, too late to warn people.

I think 2011 is a bit late as well. It's not over with the BAM... We are trying to awaken people, but we can't reach the whole world like he can. After he returns there is still a job to be done, people need to accept his reasons and stand up. That is not something that will be done in just a few months IMO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Man you guys are talking SOON!  :shock:  I was thinking in terms of 5 to 10 years. I would think it would need time to dissipate and fade out and happen when even the hoax believers aren't expecting it, and almost forgetting about it.

I see your point of view. However, I don't think it will be THAT long as Michael has given many clues that he believes in the 2012 disaster/world ending theories. 5 or 10 years would be far past that year, too late to warn people.

I think 2011 is a bit late as well. It's not over with the BAM... We are trying to awaken people, but we can't reach the whole world like he can. After he returns there is still a job to be done, people need to accept his reasons and stand up. That is not something that will be done in just a few months IMO.

Yeah that's been my general feeling over the last year as well. If he came back in, let's say, July of 2011.. that would be like saying "oh hey..the world is going to end in just a few months, just warnin' ya".. lol. So you're right about the BAM. I think a lot of people think that "BAM" = "the end", but it is really just the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Yeah that's been my general feeling over the last year as well. If he came back in, let's say, July of 2011.. that would be like saying "oh hey..the world is going to end in just a few months, just warnin' ya".. lol. So you're right about the BAM. I think a lot of people think that "BAM" = "the end", but it is really just the beginning.

"What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

Quote from: "Victor"
This is all about Michael ! , not us !  :evil:
I dont care about a comeback ! , just that he is safe and alive and having a happy life with hes family and children.

I disagree somewhat. This isn't all about Michael. It's about all of us, it's about TRUTH.

Mike even said, "Give me your patience and endurance..."

We have to be patient. Why give up if it doesn't happen this year? That would make all of our hard work over the past year completely pointless. It would have all been a waste of time.

First of all - I'm almost positive that "See you in July" has significance. Also, we can't forget his signatures that said "July 2011". And also the Cirque thing in 2011 as well.

This could very well go on for another year. Do I like that notion? Not particularly. But do I understand why it might be necessary? Absolutely.

The truth will prevail, but along the way we have the opportunity to spread the word and help others understand not only the hoax but what is going on in the world. Even if there is no hoax and Michael really is dead, his MESSAGE has always been the same - and his message is VERY MUCH needed in the world right now. Whether you believe in the 2012 theory or not, there is no denying that humanity and our planet itself are in big trouble.

If these are the reasons WHY he hoaxed his death, then there would be absolutely no point for him to return UNTIL it's the right time. We CAN influence the hoax and CREATE the "right time" by working on our own character and by educating others.

Do NOT give up. I'm begging you! The best is yet to come and YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

I also think so, maybe Michael back in July, something tells me he is not returned on June 25, as most think. I think it might come back after World Cup (one is my hypothesis)

coming back or not, we will continue to love him and remember the legacy he left us.
Michael Jackson wants us to stay together, if this forum will end or not I do not know at least the world's largest humanitarian knew that already exists rather than just a singer and dancer, and I learned so many beautiful things with it.  :P  

I'm wondering if Michael is reading this forum  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Hazzely

Quote from: "luchy"
Quote from: "Victor"
This is all about Michael ! , not us !  :evil:
I dont care about a comeback ! , just that he is safe and alive and having a happy life with hes family and children.

I disagree somewhat. This isn't all about Michael. It's about all of us, it's about TRUTH.

Mike even said, "Give me your patience and endurance..."

We have to be patient. Why give up if it doesn't happen this year? That would make all of our hard work over the past year completely pointless. It would have all been a waste of time.

First of all - I'm almost positive that "See you in July" has significance. Also, we can't forget his signatures that said "July 2011". And also the Cirque thing in 2011 as well.

This could very well go on for another year. Do I like that notion? Not particularly. But do I understand why it might be necessary? Absolutely.

The truth will prevail, but along the way we have the opportunity to spread the word and help others understand not only the hoax but what is going on in the world. Even if there is no hoax and Michael really is dead, his MESSAGE has always been the same - and his message is VERY MUCH needed in the world right now. Whether you believe in the 2012 theory or not, there is no denying that humanity and our planet itself are in big trouble.

If these are the reasons WHY he hoaxed his death, then there would be absolutely no point for him to return UNTIL it's the right time. We CAN influence the hoax and CREATE the "right time" by working on our own character and by educating others.

Do NOT give up. I'm begging you! The best is yet to come and YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

I also think so, maybe Michael back in July, something tells me he is not returned on June 25, as most think. I think it might come back after World Cup (one is my hypothesis)

coming back or not, we will continue to love him and remember the legacy he left us.
Michael Jackson wants us to stay together, if this forum will end or not I do not know at least the world's largest humanitarian knew that already exists rather than just a singer and dancer, and I learned so many beautiful things with it.  :P  

I'm wondering if Michael is reading this forum  :?

What a coincidence..World Cup ends on Sunday July 11, 2010
 :lol:

PD: I doubt he will show up (not expecting a comeback day)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

"What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning..."
I really agree with you two- and it's weird because about 2 or 3 days ago I was thinking about how the BAM IS NOT THE END and how all the non-believers are gonna be shocked and it's gonna feel like an end of sorts to us, but it will be just starting for everyone else.. That is just so odd how the peeps here often manage to say just what I'd been thinking at home to myself!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
This is not about us and how we are coping or feeling. Why not use the time to educate yourself with all of the topics this hoax has touched upon.

Amen!
For me, I am educating myself as much as possible.  I am always turning over the different sides of the coin with new information that I find on a daily basis.  I am here for MJ and for the truth.  I do cope that best that I can.  God bless you both for your love and your support of MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Like most of you said, we can't set a date for Michael to come back. Maybe he can't come back.
I know you people need to take a break from all this, but don't give up hope.

He will come back in his own time. I don't expect anything to happen this month I don't wanna get dissapointed over this hoax. Elvis never came back......but is there somewhere alive and kicking, enjoying normal life. Do we blame him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Like most of you said, we can't set a date for Michael to come back. Maybe he can't come back.
I know you people need to take a break from all this, but don't give up hope.

He will come back in his own time. I don't expect anything to happen this month I don't wanna get dissapointed over this hoax. Elvis never came back......but is there somewhere alive and kicking, enjoying normal life. Do we blame him?

don 't anybody take this wrong because i don't mean anything negative toward elvis or micheal. elvis might have a chance at some kind of normal life i do not think that is possible for micheal. and in either case they would always have to be in a sense looking over their shoulders. the idea of taking on a new life is like saying when you lose someone from your life through death that they are going to just disappear from your memory and you will go on about your jolly ole' self. again just opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Elvis never came back......but is there somewhere alive and kicking, enjoying normal life. Do we blame him?

are you saying Elvis is alive? oh my God, this cant be serious...Is it so difficult to admit everybody has to die? I dont know if Michael died or not, but just in case he did I must respect him and his family and spending my time with ridiculous theories is not intelligent, instead we could pay tribute to him and mourn, yes mourn his posible death. Some people at hoax forums will never admit he one day has to die, and this is really very sad. We all want him to be alive, but lets be a little serious please.

Sorry Michaelangela, it is not with you, ok? I just caught your quote about Elvis but I refer to people in general.

Open your eyes ! You all know he will not come back this month...spending your time thinking all time about the same is wasting time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys why lose hope when you're here? Keep up the faith, don't stop believing!  :mrgreen:

But The Power's In Believing
So Give Yourself A Chance
'Cause You Can
Climb The Highest Mountain
Swim The Deepest Sea, Hee
All You Need Is The Will To Want It
And Uhh, Little Self-Esteem
So Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round
You Gotta Know When It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
Because It's Just
A Matter Of Time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

suspicious mind

i have this kind of scary feeling that maybe we just need to quiet down and sit back and let this thing move at it's own pace for a little while. don't ask me why i say this. it is just a feeling that has been coming over me for a while now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hazzely

Guys I think some of you jump too fast to precipitated conclusions..Seems like you forgot what we found out and all the proofs and all the updates from TS..Day by day it becomes more clear (to me) that this is the biggest hoax ever! I can feel it and I can SEE it! Is not only about belief, but also about evidences! You can't expect Michael to upload a video on youtube saying "hey this was a wrap, I hope you got my message and my clues"

Please don't lose your faith! Michael knows what to do, trust him, be aware of everything and try to control your feelings (I know this must sound crazy but if you opened you eyes to the hoax and evidences then you wouldn't have these problems)..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

nefari

The  moment I forget all of the incredible things we have all found, all of the things that point so soundly to him being alive, is the moment I die inside myself and go back to that person curled up in a little ball on my bed for days begging to be taken myself, begging for some horrible illness or accident to claim me. Through this hope and if not hope TRUTH along side people who do not scream at me for every tiny thing I say or do, do not ridicule me for having hope, I have found life again and people who understand instead of put me down. Michael is alive until my dying day I believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

The journey itself is the reward and also a large part of the goal in my understanding.
You see plenty of extremely interesting things on this cab tour if you´re an attentive observer -
and in case you get bored you can draw your own pictures on the window pane...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions