Loud

Quote from: "samsuperb"
Im done believeing if he doesnt come back in June, at the moment Im getting tired of this so called death hoax...All these things right now thats coming out about randy on CNN, Joe suing somebody, comic book, the Gary project, the new music that is coming out, the tribute, everthing that is mj related. It feels like he is dead. :|

I am with you. When June 25th goes by, I will move on. When he "returns" or something like that I will see it on the news or somewhere else. There is no need to focus all my life on "hoax" when it goes like that the whole time, people comme up with clues which are just  :roll:  :lol:  :x  to me. I will go on after June 25th!!! I think that Michael is really dead and I cannot accept it and if not there will never be a come back so why listen to clues which are just  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

Really, guys...
What if he's not gonna come back in June?
Who told you that the date of comeback is 25? Or 26? Or any other day? It's just a wish. We want him to do it.
If the BAM 's not gonna happen in this month, are u gonna forget everything what we've learned in the past one year, and stop believing just like that? Why?
We all agree that he did it for some reason, even if we are not really sure what it is, right?
For some really serious reason.
Probably some job has to be done before the comeback. And he's the only one who knows how long does it take. We don't know it. We're investigating, we're tryin' to understand, but we don't know it.
He's totally aware of what is he doin', that's for sure.
'Is he alive?' is not a question anymore. He is. We know it already.
'Why did he do it?'
'What can we do for him?'
Now these r the questions.
And i don't think that the answer is: 'Turn your back on him if he doesn't do what u expect.'
Don't be selfish. Just be there till the end. Or beginning. Or whatever it is.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why are people so insistant on the 25th of June? Yes, that's the first anniversary, but we have not been told or found anything that suggests that is the date of the BAM. I personally feel it is close, and TS does, but to say that it's a case of 'if he doesn't come back on the 25th, I'll leave' is a bit baffling to me  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a question. What date were the This Is It concerts suppose to take place in July??? Was it like the 13th of July??? I was thinking maybe in July the date the first concerts were suppose to take place BAM ;) ???
Just a thought for the "See You In July" statement :P
I still have strong faith on Friday wishing for the best like everyone else :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

I won't give up hope if he doesn't return this month.  I still have faith that he'll return one day and whatever year ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im not sure anymore.  I think i have not dealt with this the right way and i just cant let him go.

The LA PD and the justice system have let Michael and us down and that is why we still have no answers.

I just want to let him go and be happy when i remember him.  Im not sure how much longer i can go on.  Ive contemplated letting this go after June 25th.  Im going to FL on that date and im hoping to get closure.  

I cant let this go on for much longer..  we are now saying years?  I cant believe that MJ would leave us with all this pain.  How can he let people grieve and be unhappy?  We really believe that is what he is doing?

Sorry.. but im not doing good with this at the moment.  I just want the questions that go round and round my head to be silenced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DangerouslyBad

I have a strong feeling it's all been leading up to this Friday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "Loud"
Im done believeing if he doesnt come back in June, at the moment Im getting tired of this so called death hoax...All these things right now thats coming out about randy on CNN, Joe suing somebody, comic book, the Gary project, the new music that is coming out, the tribute, everthing that is mj related. It feels like he is dead. :|

I am with you. When June 25th goes by, I will move on. When he "returns" or something like that I will see it on the news or somewhere else. There is no need to focus all my life on "hoax" when it goes like that the whole time, people comme up with clues which are just  :roll:  :lol:  :x  to me. I will go on after June 25th!!! I think that Michael is really dead and I cannot accept it and if not there will never be a come back so why listen to clues which are just   :lol:

BECAUSE... Silly Goose :lol:  :P ...these days ALL of us NEED a little good clean COMIC RELIEF (and escape from life's problems :cry: ) :!:

If that's all you can get out of this, ok---but good things come to those who are patient and WAIT for them.  I, for one, have found SUCH great admiration for someone whom I already believed was a genius-doll, anyway, that I am grinning with pride ALL the time, just to be alive at this time---instead of simply READING about this adventure all misunderstood and twisted, in some future generation history book (if there even will be any future, once certain FOOLs get done running this lovely ship into the ground, unchecked!). I think I know why he did this, and it just makes me BEAM with joy.

:arrow:  He truly IS the Greatest Entertainer who EVER LIVED

Don't be all impatient! :roll:  :!:

Most of the (personal for YOU) point is the RIDE, honey. While us hoaxers are tickling your funny bone with (uh, YEAH!  me too, I DO see) some seriously OFF the WALL theories, you MAY, just in spite of everything, AND your smirking, :!: discover something  :o  8-)  8-) about your self or develop some CHARACTER. YAY!!  ;)

Patience is one such virtue in stellar character ;) .

Not to be preachy, just saying...I feel myself growing and stretching in areas UNTAPPED by my professional or heretofore, personal life.

Plus, I've never met SO many different kinds of people--kind ones,sad ones, angry ones, silly ones, very very intelligent ones, mean ones(they need us most--- :?  :( they got a thorn in the paw, somewhere), and just ALL kinds of people I NEVER would have met if MJ hadn't compelled us to "Come Together Over (HIM) Me", and join his DANCE. (The one prior to the Revolution, they have said...)

I feel like I've touched the wealth of God, Himself!!!

We ARE His favorite, you know ;)  ;)  ;) ....

He loves us best of everything He ever made. He SAID so, and He cannot LIE 8-)  8-)  :!:

Please don't go away...hang on!!! :lol:  :lol:  :D  :o
Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:17:09 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

I almost gave up myself but I'm waiting untill July of 2011 hits and if hes not back by then I'm really giving up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "Loud"

I am with you. When June 25th goes by, I will move on. When he "returns" or something like that I will see it on the news or somewhere else. There is no need to focus all my life on "hoax" when it goes like that the whole time, people comme up with clues which are just  :roll:  :lol:  :x  to me. I will go on after June 25th!!! I think that Michael is really dead and I cannot accept it and if not there will never be a come back so why listen to clues which are just  :lol:

BECAUSE... Silly Goose :lol:  :P ...these days ALL of us NEED a little good clean COMIC RELIEF (and escape from life's problems :cry: ) :!:

If that's all you can get out of this, ok---but good things come to those who are patient and WAIT for them.  I, for one, have found SUCH great admiration for someone whom I already believed was a genius-doll, anyway, that I am grinning with pride ALL the time, just to be alive at this time---instead of simply READING about this adventure all misunderstood and twisted, in some future generation history book (if there even will be any future, once certain FOOLs get done running this lovely ship into the ground, unchecked!). I think I know why he did this, and it just makes me BEAM with joy.

:arrow:  He truly IS the Greatest Entertainer who EVER LIVED

Don't be all impatient! :roll:  :!:

Most of the (personal for YOU) point is the RIDE, honey. While us hoaxers are tickling your funny bone with (uh, YEAH!  me too, I DO see) some seriously OFF the WALL theories, you MAY, just in spite of everything, AND your smirking, :!: discover something  :o  8-)  8-) about your self or develop some CHARACTER. YAY!!  ;)

Patience is one such virtue in stellar character ;) .

Not to be preachy, just saying...I feel myself growing and stretching in areas UNTAPPED by my professional or heretofore, personal life.

Plus, I've never met SO many different kinds of people--kind ones,sad ones, angry ones, silly ones, very very intelligent ones, mean ones(they need us most--- :?  :( they got a thorn in the paw, somewhere), and just ALL kinds of people I NEVER would have met if MJ hadn't compelled us to "Come Together Over (HIM) Me", and join his DANCE. (The one prior to the Revolution, they have said...)

I feel like I've touched the wealth of God, Himself!!!

We ARE His favorite, you know ;)  ;)  ;) ....

He loves us best of everything He ever made. He SAID so, and He cannot LIE 8-)  8-)  :!:

Please don't go away...hang on!!! :lol:  :lol:  :D  :o

This is just sooo perfectly worded...I aagree 100% :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions