Quote from: "samsuperb"
Quote from: "jennyruby"
Quote from: "jennyruby"
all it is is him thinner (now) and with facial hair
look at the
the eyebrows are the same
you're blind, POINT BLANK

well excuse me all mighty sam, let me bend down and kiss your feet , I didnt realize you ran things around here.
why dont you prove me wrong figure out who the barber is

dont you remember the police found prescriptions in chris carters name at mj's house
hello clue

They did? NEver heard of it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Dude, imma say this again the bodygaurd and the barber are two different people. you need proof? LOOK AT THEIR DAMN FACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
In the background there is the Obama picture campaign "Yes we can". Is it a way to tell us that Murray went to the hairdresser in 2008 ? Staged pictures ? Well just throwing ideas...

Remember also that the preview for Obama's documentary is on the This is it dvd...there is definately a connection...we have 4 years to get it right!!

Yes and as Michael said, don't count on the Government !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

kel70

Dude, imma say this again the bodygaurd and the barber are two different people. you need proof? LOOK AT THEIR DAMN FACE

i just zoomed in on the pictures..the barber guy has really small earlobes compared to mj's bodyguard , they don't look the same to me... shame thoe  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read somewhere, possibly here, that a faked death is not considered a crime if the person re-appears within a year along with some other stipulations regarding insurance,etc.  At any rate, I found this description of one way to fake your death that caught my eye.

This does not encompass the entire article, just the part where Murray, being a cardiologist, would fit in rather nicely.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
INJECTION OR INGESTION
A trickier proposition for faking death-but one that can be virtually foolproof-is to inject or ingest a class of beta-blockers that will slow down pulse to the point where you will appear dead. Metoprolol and atenolol, for example, commonly available beta blockers used to treat arrhythmias and other cardiac diseases, may slow the pulse enough to create the proper effect. On the riskier side is tetrodotoxin, a neurotoxin derived from puffer fish that is rumored to be a favorite of voodoo practitioners; it can give the subject the appearance of being near death or in a “zombie”-like state for days. If any of these approaches is used, it should be noted that they may result not only in the appearance of death but in actual death. This very real danger must be taken into account. This method should also involve an accomplice, since bringing the individual’s vitals back to a healthy state will require the administration of epinephrine to the heart, followed by CPR. Again: This method should be considered a last resort.

TRUSTING OTHERS WITH YOUR SECRET
If you opt to stage your death, there is a good chance that you will need to enlist the help of trusted friends or colleagues. You should only involve those individuals who absolutely need to know. This is for their safety as much as yours. When Agent Bauer faked his death, only former president David Palmer and Agents Dessler, Almeida, and O’Brian knew of his plan. Considering that three of those individuals lost their lives as a result of the information they possessed, it is possible that four people in the know is three too many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions