If he doesnt comeback in June then Im done
June 11, 2010, 11:43:56 AM
Im done believeing if he doesnt come back in June, at the moment Im getting tired of this so called death hoax...All these things right now thats coming out about randy on CNN, Joe suing somebody, comic book, the Gary project, the new music that is coming out, the tribute, everthing that is mj related. It feels like he is dead. :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't lose hope NOW, it's been a year and we have so much PROOF! Besides, he said "see you in July" so don't worry if he doesn't bam in June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dont take this the wrong way cause I really don't want to offend anyone.
Isn't believing michael is alive enough? What if he really IS in some sort of witness protection programm? He can't just set a date to say "ok that date i want you guys to arrest this and that person because i need to come back for my fans " now does he? Those kind of things take time, for now I will believe he is alive even if he doesn't comes back on 25th of June, just knowing he is alive is enough for me :D and will get me through those days. Remember he doesn't OWE us anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to feel the same way.  I really do not feel the family would go through all this for a hoax, but maybe would to keep his memory alive and make as much money as possible.  Look at how long Elvis has been kept "alive" to make money.  Sad, but true. :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to feel the same way.  I really do not feel the family would go through all this for a hoax, but maybe would to keep his memory alive and make as much money as possible.  Look at how long Elvis has been kept "alive" to make money.  Sad, but true. :(  :(

mmm  i wont stop beliving that he is alive, but i will let go of the hoax-forums on june 26th... or i fear that i vill be here forever and ever...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will not stop believing he's gone right from 26th june, but i will not hope for a come back after july. Something tells me this is it, we're not gonna see him again, i don't know why but this thought just scares me. By that i didn't mean that i feel he really is gone but that we might not see him again, like... no bam. But this is true too that i strongly believe that if he's really alive he will come back. So if he doesn't, i think as time will pass by, i will start accepting that he's gone. My mind wouldn't think of the inconsistencies, the clues, nothing... It will just accept what is supposed to be the truth. I believe if Michael is alive, he wouldn't let us suffer this much. But i also believe in God, i'm not very religious but i believe in God with all my heart and my soul. I believe if Michael was really gone, God wouldn't let me hang in here like this for this long... I believe God would've given me a sign to stop. Please don't judge me for that, it's just my faith doing the job for me. Love to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

u know, I wont give up.. I feel that on june 25th we're gonna have a BIG clue...
but sometimes.. I feel like an idiot, waitin for someone to comeback, someone that's  probably dead  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Missyb007"
Dont take this the wrong way cause I really don't want to offend anyone.
Isn't believing michael is alive enough? What if he really IS in some sort of witness protection programm? He can't just set a date to say "ok that date i want you guys to arrest this and that person because i need to come back for my fans " now does he? Those kind of things take time, for now I will believe he is alive even if he doesn't comes back on 25th of June, just knowing he is alive is enough for me :D and will get me through those days. Remember he doesn't OWE us anything.

WHAT I have been hearing, is he may come back in  2011 not this year. In my opionion it is too soon for him to come back.  Anyways if he is alive, it will be the most wonderful thing, but if he is dead may he rest in peace.  I think we are putting all our energy, and emphasism when he will come back. Let it be, when we least expect it that's when he will come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 25th is two weeks from today and marks the 1 yr anniversary. Many tributes are scheduled for  television, radio and in concerts all over the world. People  will be anxiously watching those tributes while waiting for the man to return that day. I predict that there will be a mass exodus from the hoax forums on June 26th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im not giving up...for me there is just too much proof...and if you really think about it a year isn't that long...when i first started beLIEving i prepared myself for at least a few years...we really don't even know if there will be a BAM...although i do believe there will be...i just think for now...Mikey just needs his rest...gosh it's the first break he's had in 45 years :!:  or maybe he's super busy preeparing for BAMSday...who knows really...id like to think he's getting some well deserved R&R for the time being :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

*Mo*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "TS"
Bam:

B1. If MJ never does bam: how is he going to succeed in getting the main messages (EOW, NWO, etc) to the billions in the world?

B2. If you accept the clues which show that MJ is alive: then why don’t you accept that the very same clues (in many cases) also show that he will be back (bam)?

B3. TIAI says that there will be a bamsday, the only question is when.  So is this reliable (if you say no, then please answer T1, T2, & T3, next)?

TIAI:

T1. How did TS end up with the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login domain?  If you say it was just a coincidence, then what are the odds (how many other MJ fans are there, including non-believers, who could’ve bought that domain after the Huffington Post article came out)?

T2. If TS is merely a hoax investigator, without any special source for hoax information: then why for nearly a year now did nobody else figure out the seven layers in “THIS IS IT” (as well as most of the other numerology and timing—777, 999, 1776, 1998, etc)?

T3. Can you explain all 18 in 5-12, below?  And if you say that they are all coincidences: then can you demonstrate that you understand how to calculate the statistics, and show your calculations for the odds of all 18 by chance (like I did above, with 12:21:04 for the 911 call)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For me its not about a date..  its how i feel in my heart and my soul.    I am beginning to think that maybe i was in total denial and i couldnt concieve the thought.

Ive been a lot calmer these past couple of months and think i have done my crying and am beginning to accept.   I think he may have died...  i know that is so sad.   I wont leave this forum as i still want answers and i will investigate until i get the truth.   But it seems so real in my heart now, and nearly a year later my mind is finally beginning to allow acceptance.  

He will always be alive in my heart.  Always.   Maybe, in a very sad way, death was kind for him..  a way out.. now (if he has died) he can sleep and rest for ever.   No more work, no more torture, no more pain, no more harassment.  

Im finding it harder now to believe that MJ would do this to his fans, that he would allow so much sadness and pain to continue.  I am also finding it harder to accept he would allow so many people to lie and cover for him.

Maybe the inconsistencies and the coincidences have come about because this is a murder conspiracy.. and Sony want the hoax to stay valid to hike up sales and interests and take the heat of them and all the others that may have been involved in his death.

Im just being honest, so dont hate on me.  I dont want it to be true, but my heart is beginning to turn this way now.   :cry:

My heart and mind have been full of sadness and confusion for so long now.   Ive begun to let the sadness go and take the joy from his music and videos and also to take the lesson of inspiration from him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

don't cha think a return on the anniversary would sort of lack imagination? just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

We all will have Michael in our hearts forever. No one will ever take his place.  Just too much going on just to make money.  I find it hard to believe that Katherine will not stop this auction of Michael's cherished momento's of his life-time memories.  I'm sorry, but wouldn't a mother want to keep those things forever?  I know I would.  Someone tell me please, that this is NOT being done for MORE money :(  :(  :( My God, where does it end?  It makes me sick because everytime you turn around, more things are being planned to make money.  What about the deal signed with Sony for 250 million until 2017?  Do you really think Michael could possibily return before this?  Absolutely not.  I fear that Michael is no longer with us meaning either passed or to never return.  Nothing else makes much sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions