:: It Will Never Ever End. ::
June 11, 2010, 02:03:44 AM
Do you guys realize that if and when Michael comes back, there will then be a forum and a thousand youtube videos commited to proving it is NOT the real Michael  :roll:  That on top of the millions of people who will be utterly f-ing PISSED off at him for putting them through this? I know of a 28 year old guy who commited suicide because of Michaels "Death".  

I still can't think of a good enough reason WHY Michael would fake his death. Why do you guys think he did? I need some perspective here.. Im becoming unsure again  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

~Souza~

Re: :: It Will Never Ever End. ::
June 11, 2010, 02:11:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 11, 2010, 02:26:58 AM
Maybe because HE was pissed. (I occasionally have my doubts in the hoax.) Some other reasons could be -- because he could, because he wanted to show the world talent they had never seen before, because he wanted the world to meet the man they never knew before. I for one won't be mad at him, since I only came to love him after his death.  I believe the collective reasons will be revealed at his bam. And to paraphrase Clark Gable, whose son has supposedly made a fuss at FL, "Frankly I don't think he gives a damn" about what people think anymore. He said he did it for L.O.V.E. and we have to exercise faith. I choose to love him for whatever reasons he has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 03:30:44 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Maybe because HE was pissed. (I occasionally have my doubts in the hoax.) Some other reasons could be -- because he could, because he wanted to show the world talent they had never seen before, because he wanted the world to meet the man they never knew before. I for one won't be mad at him, since I only came to love him after his death.  I believe the collective reasons will be revealed at his bam. And to paraphrase Clark Gable, whose son has supposedly made a fuss at FL, "Frankly I don't think he gives a damn" about what people think anymore. He said he did it for L.O.V.E. and we have to exercise faith. I choose to love him for whatever reasons he has.

I do too, I was just thinking in terms of the rest of the world, and the impact this has had, for him to come back and be like "ha ha just kidding" .. I am scared at what crazy people might try to do :/ I love him so much <3 I think I would cry harder upon his return than I did and still do over his death <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 11, 2010, 08:09:09 AM
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
Quote from: "MJonmind"

I do too, I was just thinking in terms of the rest of the world, and the impact this has had, for him to come back and be like "ha ha just kidding" .. I am scared at what crazy people might try to do :/ I love him so much <3 I think I would cry harder upon his return than I did and still do over his death <3

I think people who did not like him before his death like him now after his death. They are finally seeing what a wonderful person he was, kind loving humanitarian etc.. I feel the same way at times i feel he is alive and other time i feel he is dead. I guess he is trying to teach the whole world a lesson, a lesson that we should learn and never forget. I think we are all getting tired actually mentally tired waiting to see when he will come back, and if he will come back. What I will say to everyone here, continue doing your daily things, be with your family, love your family, and friends and only time will tell.  Peace and love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 11, 2010, 08:15:12 AM
Considering all the real reasons and plausible, I wonder if his return would leave him free and safe to continue with his life, with its purposes, once the hoax was necessary because he would not be? How and when to these problems would be solved so that his return could happen? :?  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 09:32:44 AM
I still can't think of a good enough reason WHY Michael would fake his death. Why do you guys think he did? I need some perspective here.. Im becoming unsure again  :cry:

I would advise anyone who begins to feel unsure or becomes sidetracked by all the things reported in the media, etc to go back and read ALL of TS's posts...every single one of them. There will be no room left for doubt when you're through.

With LOVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

June 11, 2010, 02:25:11 PM
Do you guys realize that if and when Michael comes back, there will then be a forum and a thousand youtube videos commited to proving it is NOT the real Michael  :roll:  That on top of the millions of people who will be utterly f-ing PISSED off at him for putting them through this? I know of a 28 year old guy who commited suicide because of Michaels "Death".  

I thought about these things many times too. I really hope he doesn't come back. For his sake... I'm sure things will be the same as before if not worse for him, in terms of privacy, tabloid junk stories, etc. After the initial sock and after things settle down it will all the the same as before. So if he likes the way his life is now, private and "normal" I hope he doesn't come back. I'd rather know he's happy and living a normal life for once than have him back and see the junk and trash they will put him through...again!

PS If he's in witness protection and then comes back I'm sure people will understand and not create a major circus ( not as major as a "haha i was just kiddin'" one, anyway).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

June 11, 2010, 04:29:09 PM
It always puzzle me that people can get "pissed" at what another person decides to do with his or her life.  It's THEIR life, the way they choose to live it or what ever they decide to do with it is not anyone else's business, especially people they don't even know.  The audacity.  If they are pissed, TOUGH :roll:  The nerve :roll:  That's between the person and his/her maker.  Anyone being pissed, well sorry but that's THEIR misfortune.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 11, 2010, 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
It always puzzle me that people can get "pissed" at what another person decides to do with his or her life.  It's THEIR life, the way they choose to live it or what ever they decide to do with it is not anyone else's business, especially people they don't even know.  The audacity.  If they are pissed, TOUGH :roll:  The nerve :roll:  That's between the person and his/her maker.  Anyone being pissed, well sorry but that's THEIR misfortune.

Right, but you know how people are- they think celebrities OWE them something. OWE them an explanation among other things. Its sad but thats how people are unfortuneatly :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 05:07:46 PM
Quote from: "Speechless_250609"

I would advise anyone who begins to feel unsure or becomes sidetracked by all the things reported in the media, etc to go back and read ALL of TS's posts...every single one of them. There will be no room left for doubt when you're through.

With LOVE!!!

Who is TS? and please forgive me but what is BAM day?  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 05:15:23 PM
I,m sure it will end but not sure the year, whatever year but it would be summer when the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom....he will be back   ;)  :)
Don't give up on your faith, L.O.V.E comes to those who BELIEVE it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 11, 2010, 06:27:28 PM
Quote from: "Speechless_250609"

With LOVE!!!

Who is TS? and please forgive me but what is BAM day?  :geek:

I advise you to read it all in chronological order. Even though it's a LOT, it is definitely worth the read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions