suspicious mind

Re: :: The Only Thing Confusing Me ::
June 10, 2010, 10:28:38 AM
Quote from: "Keiko"
I think of it like this...
Everyone knows those are Michael's kids. Yes, they are probably the most famous children in the world right now, but in a way, they are the most protected. I think exposing them on such a massive scale was the best thing that could have been done. Besides, they couldn't be hidden forever. But let me explain.
From videos we have seen, when those children are out and about, no one is bothering them directly. They're not mobbed from all directions with flash photography in their faces. Even if there is paparazzi, they can never get very close. If they ever actually got the chance, the family entourage or any truly concerned person in the vicinity would jump in front of them like that!

That connection to the public has been made..think of the touching speeches the two eldest children have made. Also the webcam videos, whether they were meant to be leaked or not. It's business. It's building familiarity and trust - a public fondness for them - a desire to see them happy and "normal". (I think this especially applies to Paris: the world is practically praying she doesn't end up like Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, etc...though, I'm sure she's smart enough to never even think about going down that route!)

Remember the public outrage at Jermaine and his kids when the stun gun incident came about? It's all about image. If they are seen often as being adorable, innocent kids (aka good press), they are safe. Think of the world like a concerned parent for them: the public (MJ fans especially) will riot if anything serious happens to those kids!  I hope I explained it well enough! Don't worry about a thing.  :)

a kind of it takes a village approach: as a matter of fact have we seen them in a while? we hear about them but have we seen them?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 11, 2010, 01:37:24 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I believe thats these videos were supposed to be leaked as part of restoring MJ's public image before his return.  At one point in this video, you can see microphones on the kids shirts.  One would wonder what that was for.  This has been edited beautifully, to include everything positive about Michael, but to still arouse some contraversey....regarding the paternity of his kids.  MJ is a genious.  He did enjoy some attention, good or bad.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo

[youtube:2djfo9fx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hr0ISXWds&feature=related[/youtube:2djfo9fx]

I thought that was weird to until some house worker said they always used mics in their "speeches" that they filmed for Michael as they were somehow synced with the camera. It was to get the audio loud and clear for the recording of the video. People lie though so who knows  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

June 11, 2010, 01:38:32 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Everyone knows those are Michael's kids. Yes, they are probably the most famous children in the world right now, but in a way, they are the most protected. I think exposing them on such a massive scale was the best thing that could have been done. Besides, they couldn't be hidden forever. But let me explain.
From videos we have seen, when those children are out and about, no one is bothering them directly. They're not mobbed from all directions with flash photography in their faces. Even if there is paparazzi, they can never get very close. If they ever actually got the chance, the family entourage or any truly concerned person in the vicinity would jump in front of them like that!

That connection to the public has been made..think of the touching speeches the two eldest children have made. Also the webcam videos, whether they were meant to be leaked or not. It's business. It's building familiarity and trust - a public fondness for them - a desire to see them happy and "normal". (I think this especially applies to Paris: the world is practically praying she doesn't end up like Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, etc...though, I'm sure she's smart enough to never even think about going down that route!)

Remember the public outrage at Jermaine and his kids when the stun gun incident came about? It's all about image. If they are seen often as being adorable, innocent kids (aka good press), they are safe. Think of the world like a concerned parent for them: the public (MJ fans especially) will riot if anything serious happens to those kids!  I hope I explained it well enough! Don't worry about a thing.  :)

a kind of it takes a village approach: as a matter of fact have we seen them in a while? we hear about them but have we seen them?

Yes. I have access to hundreds of photo agencies. There are pictures of them almost weekly. Magazines just must not be buying and publishing them :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Keiko

June 11, 2010, 11:14:17 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Yes, that's exactly what I meant! Here I am trying to explain something in several paragraphs, and you nail it in one phrase.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions